It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this point, It's time for a massive investigation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Before we enter into the 2020 elections, it's imperative that we understand everything that has been charged here. Did Trump solicit favors from Ukraine? Did Biden and his boy do some shady things? Did Obama have a hand in the soft coup attempt on the Trump administration? Did the House of Representatives manufacture any lies about Trump that are being used for the impeachment push?

Yea, this is big enough that a special council is needed. Perhaps this could include all the left's candidates, as it's possible they are are conspiring together to steal the election from Trump. There were less "facts" when the Trump probe that supposedly wasn't about Trump started. So it looks like it's time to get to the bottom of all this.

But don't worry, if you didn't do anything wrong, you should have nothing to worry about.

Oh, and don't forget to check into why all those democrats lied to the FBI, but didn't get charged. Corruption should be removed no matter where it resides.

Or do we only do this to Republicans?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is good to see that our nation has turned the corner on Trump, and now admits that we made a mistake electing him. Oh well, the system of checks and balances still works at least...

Lets all use this as a learning moment.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Just for you. Trump 2020 baby!

As for the OP I'm simply exhausted by the endless allegations we've recently went through against Trump and the left are much like the boy who cried wolf. Even if they're being honest this time I could hardly care because their past lying screams have annoyed me into apathy. I imagine many Americans feel this way which is why impeachment isn't all that popular.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny

and now admits that we made a mistake electing him.

Who might that be?
Oh wait....the ones that have been crying for 3 years now, that’s who.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It is good to see that our nation has turned the corner on Trump, and now admits that we made a mistake electing him. Oh well, the system of checks and balances still works at least...

It's good to see an account created today echoing the sentiments of all the paid trolls on the left. Are you actually dumb enough to think we don't notice these things?

You guys will lose again in 2020 because your strategies are just plain uninspired.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

if we learned anything, we have learned that most all of our government conspiracies are true.

Theyre mostly " on the take" and if anything the Democrat party will never get one of my votes again...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Trumps hand-picked team have been horrified by his actions, and are now leaking everything to the press.The server, the conversations, the shakedowns. This looks like a turning point. Some of his staff are calling him a liar, a scoundrel, and unpatriotic. I wonder how he will respond?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's good to see that Bots have gotten better programming so as to not misspell the easy words as much.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Love the sarcasm.

Great idea...but,

My question is who the hell could we trust to do it with blind justice as the goal?
edit on 9 26 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
of all those things you talked about, only 1 involves the actual president of the United States... Yes he did what he is accused of...

Lock him up.... right?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's good to see that Bots have gotten better programming so as to not misspell the easy words as much.

That is your response? Bots??? lol...

link   

Clinton was impeached for a BJ, and Hillary is still under investigation but no indictment yet.

I'm all for investigating Obama as well.

edit on 26-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Are you for investigating all the Dems that OP listed as well?

link   

Trumps hand-picked team have been horrified by his actions, and are now leaking everything to the press.The server, the conversations, the shakedowns. This looks like a turning point. Some of his staff are calling him a liar, a scoundrel, and unpatriotic. I wonder how he will respond?

Please provide some proof for all of these accusations

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

that sounds exactly like what our nation should run like. If you don't like the boss, then to hell with my NDA, to hell with my security clearance, to hell with national security, and most importantly, to hell with the chain of command.

And this is the government you cheer on. typical.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Many people are asking "if Trump has nothing to hide, then why is he hiding so much?" I ask myself this same question. Will he turn over the sever, or will he act like Nixon and have the supreme court make him turn over the information?

This is another turning point for our country, but it looks like our system will work and the president will be held to account for his actions.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Double, but it was worth it.
edit on 26-9-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The nation has turned a corner on Trump alright

He now has more support than ever before. He is a guaranteed two term president now.

Thanks cNn and all of your retarded viewers

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Clinton was impeached for a BJ, and Hillary is still under investigation but no indictment yet.

I'm all for investigating Obama as well.

Could you point out those topics in the OP? If not, why not give a reading of the OP a try and comment on that. Or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Many people are asking "if Trump has nothing to hide, then why is he hiding so much?" I ask myself this same question. Will he turn over the sever, or will he act like Nixon and have the supreme court make him turn over the information?

This is another turning point for our country, but it looks like our system will work and the president will be held to account for his actions.

turn over the server. LOL, it's the 6:22 talking point, server updates at 710, standby.........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join