It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A computer server haunted Clinton in 2016. Now it may be Trump's turn

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight...
Democrats have been humiliated with their ridiculous impeachment nonsense and now the plan is to throw out a wild conspiracy claim of a hidden server and that the WH in the midst of the drama released a fake transcript?
What a bunch of low lifes and bad losers the left have become.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Oraculi

If the call was manipulated, changed, misreported, or in any way intentionally changed, then it's a crime. Those of us with integrity all agree that if Trump does something illegal, he should be punished. Which is worlds away from the idiot left. they have no integrity.

I think anyone with integrity will think the same. This is no longer partisan. It's a matter of law.

So where were all these people that suddenly care about the law when Obama was spying on political opponents?

that's different, he is brown and on the left. You aren't a racist are you?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now Trump has to turn in his server. Will he do it? Or will he pull a Nixon and have the supreme court make him do it?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why would Trump put anything on a hidden server, knowing the Dems are out to get him on any little thing?
edit on 26-9-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: a word

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Now Trump has to turn in his server. Will he do it? Or will he pull a Nixon and have the supreme court make him do it?

Or he could just delete everything and lose it.
Apparently that is OK these days - remember?

edit on 26/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Does it matter to the Leftists that the US and the Ukraine have a cooperating treaty (signed in 1998, activated in 2001) when it comes to legal issues?

"Treaty between Ukraine and the United States of America on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters"

What Biden did was extortion. Trump did nothing of the kind. No bribes, no extorting, money wasn't even mentioned.

If you liberal Democrats continue to do things like this, it's going to come back on you 100 fold in the election. Do you really want to give up your chance for long-term gains in the name of short-term punishments of Republicans? That's not a good strategy but please, feel free to keep doing it so we can watch you destroy your own party. I would love to see that happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

He has no secret server 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

His server. That he keeps in the white house.

Do me a favor, learn just a little tiny bit about secure IT. Or is your job just to spread the talking points you were assigned?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think Trump probably has a very basic idea of what a server is. He has no need to know anything beyond that so him having a private server in the Whitehouse is absolutely preposterous.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think there is a key word missing here. Trump did not ask Ukraine to investigate. He asked that they resume their investigation. If you understand that difference, then you can understand which was illegal and which was not.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What is it with your Trump/Nixon comparison. That's a very weird love affair.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
“In a land of ironies this reigns king.”

More on the developing situation regarding the official transcript of the Ukraine phone call being hidden on a secure server at the direction of the White House staff.

Reuters

As a presidential candidate, Donald Trump repeatedly attacked his Democratic adversary Hillary Clinton in 2016 over her use of a private computer server for official emails when she was U.S. secretary of state.

Now the Republican president has his own server problem as he seeks re-election to the White House in 2020.

This information is just starting to come out and it is difficult to ascertain at this moment if the exact transcript is still on this server and unreleased. As reported, the White House did release a summary of the phone call that has notes on it that say it may not be the actual word for word transcript. The White House called it a "readout".

Potentially, a word for word transcript still exists on the secret server, along with many other similar and incriminating documents.

Transcripts of presidents’ phone calls are normally stored on a classified White House computer system accessible to “at most, a low double-digit number of people,” said Larry Pfeiffer, director of the Michael V. Hayden Center for Intelligence, Policy and International Security in Virginia.

Moving the transcript to an even more restrictive system – one normally used to store information about specially sensitive government secrets – would be “unusual given the contents of that call,” he said.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment about this story. Reuters was unable to corroborate the allegations about the server.

No comment from the White House on these allegations. Yet.

Back to the first line of this thread: “In a land of ironies this reigns king.”

LOL posted more in 6 days on ATS than Ive posted in 6 years. Quality before quantity unless of course ya got an agenda

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself. If there's no crime, why the cover-up?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

What is it with your Trump/Nixon comparison. That's a very weird love affair.

One of the new marching orders for Dem shills is to deflect the Watergate comparison from the FISA scandal to this Ukraine thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
You have to ask yourself. If there's no crime, why the cover-up?

Lets ask Biden.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Let's do it. And please let's lock him up.

Getting him out of the 2020 race would be amazing to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That brown just allowed him to hide his evil whiteness, i'm afraid he may have been compromised by his lesser half.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Good question.. I remember watching as the Supreme Court demanded Nixon to turn over his personal server on live TV. If memory serves me correctly, he kept it in the same dingy closet as his eight track.

Haha seriously people?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Let's do it. And please let's lock him up.

Getting him out of the 2020 race would be amazing to me.

Well, you're gonna have to do your part then. Most of your comrades don't wanna listen.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join