It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower A CIA Officer Detailed To The WH

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanyManny
Fox News is talking about a strike while all this is going on. I have noticed they talk about other things when Trump is in trouble. This is the most trouble he has ever been in, and is facing impeachment, but Fox is talking about a strike and only showing Trump's side of the story, his tweets, and Republican folks making up excuses.

Makes me think about what "fair and balanced" really means to Fox news.

Real news as opposed to fake news? Go figure.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Fox is now saying that our entire intelligence community, including our military, is a "cabal" organized to bring down Trump. I guess the new line from Fox is don't trust our military.

link   
Why are alot of people on ATS acting like asking Ukraine to look into Biden's son is no big deal..?

Am i missing something? It seems very obvious that trump is in the wrong here.

link   

So no one will address the question of will he resign like Nixon, before he gets impeached?

What would it take for the Senate to confirm high crimes and misdemeanors ?

Yo dawg.
Where were you when Obama was spying on opponents of Hillary?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: HanyManny

Now you're trolling.

Barr will only step up when he grabs the Power Stone to make himself Cromlar, Master of Destiny.

No
From the beginning

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Fox is now saying that our entire intelligence community, including our military, is a "cabal" organized to bring down Trump. I guess the new line from Fox is don't trust our military.

That's not wrong.

That "Cabal" killed Kennedy and took advantage of unchecked power during the cold war that's ongoing. It's clear they do not like an "outsider" winning their elections.

link   
a reply to: HanyManny

I wish to hell you would include source material with your claims.

You are a new poster and just registered today and all you have done is throw out false claims and wrong interpretations with absolutely ZERO links to back it up.

link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Why are alot of people on ATS acting like asking Ukraine to look into Biden's son is no big deal..?

Well the whole VP threatened ally is in the mix so... There is that.

You seem to be implying that just because the Biden's have a presidential candidate that they can't be investigated.

What if Biden thought that throwing his hat into the ring would get that exemption through claims of partisan politics, what then?

He f@@@ed up, own it.
edit on 26-9-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Maybe because it actually involved Ukraine?

Maybe because what Biden and his son were involved in was quite possibly illegal?

It's not like he's asking china to investigate a non incident that happened in South America.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It's not Bidens son as much as the company "Crowdstrike" or something like that.

It's in the transcript.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Fox didn't have to mention this. It's what we're already thinking. It would be more surprising if most people DIDN'T already think this and actually trusted those same sources. It very much looks like a coup, or an attempted one that's failed often in the last few years.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No, he isnt wrong

That is why people are acting like it is no big deal

Bidens son needs to be looked into along with everything else that was going on in the Ukraine at the time.

Manafort got arrested for it. Should they not have looked into him?

Now you are assuming that the fbi, CIA, state department, department of justice are not also looking into Hunter Biden and the fraud he was 100% committing. His father just so happens to be directly involved! That's icing on the cake!

Is your opinion that people should be allowed to get away with obvious corruption? That is a bad position to be arguing on a site like this where we actually come with facts brah!

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

That's not wrong.

That "Cabal" killed Kennedy and took advantage of unchecked power during the cold war that's ongoing. It's clear they do not like an "outsider" winning their elections.

This "cabal" killed JFK but cant knock off a morbidly obese 70 year old with alzheimer's?
The same "cabal" are so useless they can't even rig an election, is ultimately what your saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Now Fox is saying the the GOP is going to investigate Trump. Maybe they want their money back? Why would they say this? Is Trump going down, and Fox wants to get on board with what will be left of the Republican party?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe there was some suspicious activity with biden. That's not the point. He deliberately used Ukraine to go after his political rival.

Would it have been okay if Obama asked foreign leaders to look into Trump's business' in their country?

It's very obvious that he targetted Biden...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Now Fox is saying the the GOP is going to investigate Trump. Maybe they want their money back? Why would they say this? Is Trump going down, and Fox wants to get on board with what will be left of the Republican party?

Asking for a friend.

Why are you reporting fox news?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe there was some suspicious activity with biden. That's not the point. He deliberately used Ukraine to go after his political rival.

Would it have been okay if Obama asked foreign leaders to look into Trump's business' in their country?

It's very obvious that he targetted Biden...

Christopher Steele.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So no one will address the question of will he resign like Nixon, before he gets impeached?

Maybe... actual high crimes or misdemeanors?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That poster thinks he's slick.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Okay, I'll bite.

What makes you think he'll get impeached?

Two words "public opinion"

If 65+ percent of the country says they support impeachment then the Senate will impeach. We aren't there yet but I believe the needle moved by 7 percent this week.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join