It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower A CIA Officer Detailed To The WH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

But wouldn't he have to decide if it was worth it to continue as president if the house can go after all of the records and information and testimony that is required in an impeachment?

a smorgasbord of fast food favorites is pretty convincing
more convincing than the crap slung the last couple of days

If the impeachment starts, and it looks like it is, then there is no more blocking the house from seeing his taxes, and they can make people come to testify under oath.

will they call rachel maddow to testify as she has already procured and released his taxes on national tv?
btw she hates tab

Would Trump want that?

only if he gets to bring his old pal Vince McMahon

They could investigate anything then, and people would have to tell the truth or go to jail, right?

Yes they can investigate anything
even where adam schiff got the script for his performance today
also they would be able to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Ummm...oh...he's seasoned alright...veritably steeped in Brennans own juices...

A serial partisan rumor monger...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Only asking because Nixon resigned before the house drafted rules of impeachment. It looks like the house might draft rules of impeachment, and then they can look into all of Trumps actions as president, and the executive branch has to turn them over. They can also look at his taxes and payments to lawyers and where the money went. Do you think he wants that level of discovery?

That is the question I guess I am asking.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Reportedly 30 Republican senators would vote to impeach if it were a secret vote which sounds horrible. Politicians do not deserve secret votes on legislation or other public matters.

www.newsweek.com...

link   
Why resign if it goes to the Senate. Trump gets the benefit of Discovery and his team can call anyone and ask anything. How many people could Trump take out whether he goes down or not?

And his final words of goodbye could be: “Swamp Drained.”

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny
is it so hard to take a floor vote?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: HanyManny
Looks bad for Trump. Will he resign like Nixon, before he gets impeached?

How prophetic for a first post.

Poor thing, if he's not a bot, his rep here will forever hang on how well that statement ages (and in who's eyes).
I made a prediction here once... (no more: prophecy that pays can't be given for free!)

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just watched the entire hearing of the Intelligence director, who stated several times that the whistle blower was not from the intelligence community?.. or should I believe an article in a newspaper....hmmmm

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa

Poor thing, if he's not a bot, his rep here will forever hang on how well that statement ages (and in who's eyes).
I made a prediction here once... (no more: prophecy that pays can't be given for free!)

ganjoa

I made a prediction
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Most of the responses to my simple questions have not really addressed my question. Some have. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

But if the house votes to impeach will he resign?

ETA: Nixon resigned rather than face the shame. Then Ford pardoned him to get over our national nighmare.

No he won't resign 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Would an impeachment trial help Trump? If he was found not guilty like Clinton would it help trump? Why wouldn't Trump supporters like an impeachment?

I want an impeachment !!😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Most of the responses to my simple questions have not really addressed my question. Some have. Thanks for that.

do you enjoy tab?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Only asking because Nixon resigned before the house drafted rules of impeachment. It looks like the house might draft rules of impeachment, and then they can look into all of Trumps actions as president, and the executive branch has to turn them over. They can also look at his taxes and payments to lawyers and where the money went. Do you think he wants that level of discovery?

That is the question I guess I am asking.

No he won't resign 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You're welcome.

He won't resign 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: ganjoa

ganjoa

I made a prediction
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn, you could have cashed in on some good odds if you were a degen gambler like I.

I broke my rule on not betting on politics this year and took a crazy, emphasis on crazy, bet.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
yeah
it was pretty far out
i really enjoy watching old videos of people laughing about him running back then
almost as much as the videos from election night

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dirty dodgy spook holdover from ol super predator hammer-smasher sniper fire dodger days.

Coincidence? I think not.......

link   

No, he wont resign or be impeached.

Trump the greatest of all trolls has these dummies on pretty hardcore defense as we speak.

Turn on the TV and see if you notice a different look on the anchors at MSNBC and CNN. Wednesday when nancy announced an impeachment "inquiry " they were full of glee! Not so much today. You do know that there was no vote on the "inquiry" right? It was just one crazy drunk lady making a statement with no facts...... reminds me of a few members that post silly stuff on ATS

Lolz🤪

link   
I read the NYT article with an understanding they are no longer a legitimate source of unbiased news.

They are all about twisting descriptors and interjecting their own bias into their articles. They quote unnamed sources and other unnamed sources that corroborated the unnamed sources that have zero facts. It is Eye-opening to see it. "We no longer see through a glass, darkly..."

Talk about "journalistic" acrobatics!

ETA: KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY KNOWINGLY.

edit on 26-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join