It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: White House tried to ‘lock down’ call details

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I wonder if any of these whistleblower accusations can actually be proven with real evidence (such as a call log from the lawyers to them, email, txt, etc... showing the contact of request to suppress). Or are they the usual unsubstantiated claims by someone that hates the president?

That, IMO, is needed to qualify the claims made before we make any decisions on the content of the released transcripts.

The evidence would have to be recovered from wherever it was taken to. But as Gortex wrote, I am sure we will see the real transcripts. It's just a matter of time.

Unless the computers were wiped of course, but that would be a different matter to discuss.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blaine91555

Actually the whistleblower served his/her purpose magnificently.

This created an opportunity to push for impeachment. It will start an investigation.

This is just like the "dossier" spurring the Mueller investigation.

Look, I'm not the brightest bulb on the strand, but if I can see it, why can't everyone else?

There are brighter bulbs that shine light farther?

edit: I realize this can be taken as rude now that I think about it. Hope you don't take it that way, it's just that a lot of people are a lot smarter than us armchair philosophers. And their light shines farther.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Ummm...correct your thread title...there was no whistleblower...there was only a rumor monger...

Hearsay evidence is inadmissible in any court...so this third hand account of what this partisan hack spook thinks...is inadmissible...

Change your title...stop calling a rumor monger a whistleblower...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

At least he learned a lesson from Nixon: Don't make tapes!

I wonder if Zelenskiy did , wouldn't that be an interesting bargaining chip.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is where the transcripts from the Putin phone calls go and the Kim Jong Un phone calls and Tayyip Erdogan phone calls and Bashar al-Assad phone calls all go. They all go into the super secret no one can know about it server that we just learned about this morning.

So like, a private email server?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Actually the whistleblower served his/her purpose magnificently.

This created an opportunity to push for impeachment. It will start an investigation.

This is just like the "dossier" spurring the Mueller investigation.

Look, I'm not the brightest bulb on the strand, but if I can see it, why can't everyone else?

I have no argument with that. It's clear what the point of all of it is and that it's another attempt similar to the dossier crap. I also have no doubt the other side would do the same if the situation was reversed.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We're approaching the time when a thread will be started debunking President Obama declaring that his administration was Scandal free.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I wonder if any of these whistleblower accusations can actually be proven with real evidence (such as a call log from the lawyers to them, email, txt, etc... showing the contact of request to suppress). Or are they the usual unsubstantiated claims by someone that hates the president?

That, IMO, is needed to qualify the claims made before we make any decisions on the content of the released transcripts.

The evidence would have to be recovered from wherever it was taken to. But as Gortex wrote, I am sure we will see the real transcripts. It's just a matter of time.

Unless the computers were wiped of course, but that would be a different matter to discuss.

Why do you say "real transcripts" as if there is something being hidden? That is also a baseless accusation, isn't it? However, that one seems to meet your level of political approval and not worthy of being questioned.

Funny that.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We're approaching the time when a thread will be started debunking President Obama declaring that his administration was Scandal free.

The dude ran on hope and change and convinced his base he wasn't like the rest while being more establishment than the rest.

His whole presidency was one big scandal IMO.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That would be some insanity to see. Obama had plenty of scandals, it's just that none of them warranted removal from office, or even close to it. With both the House and the Senate in Republican control during his time.

We'll see if this does.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Why do you say "real transcripts" as if there is something being hidden?

Yeah, the verbatim transcript is being hidden.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Got actual proof of that statement, or it that your unbiased opinion?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

According to whom?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

One thing for sure here is that people we elected are willing to leak information they should not for purely partisan reasons and that makes any of them doing it undeserving of holding office. That swamp smell is getting overwhelming.

You mean like on twitter?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This is from the OP's link about the verbatim transcript.

The previously secret document,

Previously secret as in not secret anymore.
edit on 26-9-2019 by ManWhoWasThursday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

With the whistleblower being CIA, I would bet green money the spooks have that transcript if not the actual voice recording of the call.

edit on 26-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You may be under the mistaken opinion I've taken a side here and my remarks are partisan.

I'm saying that leaking info about the whistle blower is not only wrong, it's likely illegal as well. I'm also saying people who put party ahead of country and use leaks as weapons are not deserving of holding office. Does not matter which side since both sides do it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Just revealed that The Whistleblower is a CIA operative who is good friends with former CIA director John Brennan. He was planted in the White House.

Schiff and other Congresspersons today were all worried about WB safety and now look what happened !! 😃

This whole thing is on a schedule 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Sent the transcripts to a seperate server that is encrypted for classified information.

This is where the transcripts from the Putin phone calls go and the Kim Jong Un phone calls and Tayyip Erdogan phone calls and Bashar al-Assad phone calls all go.
They all go into the super secret no one can know about it server that we just learned about this morning.

Thank God nobody deleted anything !! 😃

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If all these people in the White House are so concerned like the WB claims, they should be leaking a "real" phone call transcript any time now !! 😃

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join