It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got accosted by a self described Far Left women today... then karma intervened! LMFAO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
Hi Everyone,

Ok so latest update. My attorney and I spoke with officer and turns out she is 23 and recently moved to Miami from Cupertino CA and is studying at the UM Miller School of Medicine. She has no prior criminal history and is on a scholarship apparently as well. IF I press charges she could get a felony on her record and possibly lose her scholarship... Her parents have hired her an attorney here and they want to settle outside of court. Basically the deal is she will apologize to me and my son, and then she would be on probation for a year; if she commits ANY crime, even a speeding ticket, she's in deep doo doo. So as much as I agree with many of you that I should press charges to teach her a lesson, I think with this information I have solidified my position. I think this whole thing has been jarring for her, and I intend to speak directly to her parents as well. As I said before, i believe people deserve a chance to learn from their mistakes without it being a life altering event.

Also I am NOT Alt Right, I am very in the middle; Socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Won't try to influence you one way or another (you're the one who experienced the assault) but I've had similar scholarships in law and I highly doubt being charged with a crime would impact it. I think they are just trying to tug at your heartstrings. They don't ask about a criminal record when you apply for a scholarship, and they don't require criminal record "updates" each year.
edit on 29-9-2019 by jwlaffer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well done that must've taken all of your self control.

Not sure I could've remained so level-headed.

The fact that she targeted a parent with child is beyond despicable.

It becomes harder to even consider a leftist viewpoint every damn day. They are so full of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

I don't get it... While standing next to your son, the cop turns on his body camera and watches her get hit by a car then arrests her for it?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

No. He was walking out of the store with his sandwich, saw her throw the coconut and when he came over from the other lane in the lot he saw my son. Camera runs the whole time, they don't turn it on or off regardless (what I was told). I saw the video when i went in with my attorney. The officer literally walked out of the store, saw the coconut fly and hit my back, then saw me take my son over by the parked SUV, and at that point he walked up to my son, told him to stay there and radioed in the disturbance as she got smacked by the car backing up and started screaming. Keep in mind she got hit while it was going less than 2 miles an hour, so it basically knocked her off balance and she fell. When I turned back to get my son and walk in to report he (at the same time) said into his radio that he was engaging the situation. From there he walked up to me, said he saw the whole thing and walked over to her to arrest her for throwing the coconut. Everything is perspective until you get it on camera, then it's just reality.

FYI she didn't get hurt, which is a relief and, after speaking with her and her parents, is actually a really nice girl. She had gotten wound up by her friends and apparently had a bad day the day before (no reference to what). $hit happens sometimes, and I think she honestly learned a good life lesson, albeit the hard way.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Hello Mikemp44.

Thank you for one of the greatest instant karma stories ever read! You did well, probably better than I would have....especially after getting hit with the coconut...

Dude, you REALLY need to press charges, don't let this leftist nut bag off at all.

Let this witch slide, and she will do it again to someone else, maybe cause brain damage when she hits a kid with a coconut, etc.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A very interesting experience. Im four hours north west of you in Tampa. For some reason, nothing like this ever happens here. I flaunt my MAGA and praise Trump in public every chance I get. But do I get lucky enough for a confrontation? Never. Maybe its because this is a very military/Law enforcement city. Maybe its because I am a very hispanic looking dude with ink all over him.

Whatever it is, nobody seems to be going looney here. Anyways As citizens, I feel we should press charges. Start at the bottom. When our President sees us taking action, maybe it will embolden him to start going after the vipers more aggressively. With our moment in the courthouse, we can use it to make statements to the enemy that we will not allow this country to fall at the hands of representatives of the former Democrat party taking their orders from China.

Why else would the traitors who used to represent actual Democrats want to disarm us?? All the better for the Chinese to use force on us my dear...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
Hi Everyone,

Ok so latest update. My attorney and I spoke with officer and turns out she is 23 and recently moved to Miami from Cupertino CA and is studying at the UM Miller School of Medicine. She has no prior criminal history and is on a scholarship apparently as well. IF I press charges she could get a felony on her record and possibly lose her scholarship... Her parents have hired her an attorney here and they want to settle outside of court. Basically the deal is she will apologize to me and my son, and then she would be on probation for a year; if she commits ANY crime, even a speeding ticket, she's in deep doo doo. So as much as I agree with many of you that I should press charges to teach her a lesson, I think with this information I have solidified my position. I think this whole thing has been jarring for her, and I intend to speak directly to her parents as well. As I said before, i believe people deserve a chance to learn from their mistakes without it being a life altering event.

Also I am NOT Alt Right, I am very in the middle; Socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

I was very much of the opinion that charges be pressed to some kind of adjudication, b/c this kind of behavior can't be tolerated - as many others have pointed out, had there been no objective witness (the cop with a camera), this could have turned out very differently for you, and for someone else in the future - there needs to be a record of this behavior so that she'll have a more difficult time pulling this in the future.

The School of Medicine *really* conflicts me - on the one hand, good luck getting into a residency (assuming a SOM attendee is in a MD program) with a felony charge on your record - there will be a background check. Not clear what charge she faces - but if she pleads to something and gets put on probation, her career in medicine is in deep jeopardy.

But OTOH - do we really want someone this erratic and emotional being a doctor, making life and death decisions? Emphatic "no" here.

(Bet you $10 she plans to be a psychiatrist)

I dunno, I think you handled it well. There are too many people who think this kind of behavior is justified these days, and too often, they face no consequences. When enough people do pay a price, then perhaps we can edge back to some civility.

Whatever consequences she faces, she brought them on herself.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am from the UK it's not as bad here yet
The way I look at it if a woman thinks she's entitled to assult a man she she's entiled to receive a good smack back

As the police told a relative of mine assaulted just make sure there are no witnesses

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join