It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got accosted by a self described Far Left women today... then karma intervened! LMFAO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44
I know. Isnt the world great. Since the invention of the ultra moody political people. I bet police and others have enough footage at the office, to make like a whole # ton of insta Karma videos. Im still waiting on a Antifa version, and there shake throwing nunchuck brass knuckle wearing antics, who knows when one will drop, but I think its only a matter of time.

Its a great time to be alive, the clowns are literally everywhere, forget going to the movies. Why pay the outrageous prices to be half as entertained. Theres magic out there on them streets just waiting to happen and that will leave you holding your sides trying to breath. And everybody has a camera on them. Its truly a magical time to be alive indeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Wow, a leftist acting entitled and assaulting someone and you see it as a way to blame others. Sick, disgusting, totally disingenuous. Can you admit what this woman did was wrong? Or can you not even see that? Shameful...

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

edit on 27-9-2019 by Rob808 because: Auto correct suckkkss

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Press charges.

That coconut could have easily hit your child in the head.

Maybe this violent criminal’s aim won’t be so good, the next time she commits assault.

It is your duty to press charges.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I’d press charges if I were you. That coconut could’ve killed you. This clearly deranged woman is a menace to society and needs to be taken to a facility where she can receive proper care.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It just seems so on par with the climate today, the left screams at everyday Americans, chastising them, then tries to bait them into conflict. And when they get caught, well then they are innocent bystanders who everyone else is against and are oppressed for their virtue. All I know, regardless of your beliefs, is that some divine intervention occurred to have the car back up JUST then and that the officer, who was on a lunch break getting a sandwich, was also JUST there at THAT time with a BODY CAMERA. In any other situation i'm pretty sure I would have been arrested for nothing, but someone, or something was looking out for me.

Anyway, thought I had to share that as again it perfectly seems to describe what we are living with today in our great country.

Oh, and from someone on the ground here, Cubans LOVE Trump and are well aware of the Democrats/Lefts corrupt Bull$hit.

P.S: To the REAL Democrats out there, I'm sorry your party has been hijacked, you are GREAT people and these corrupt a$$holes are giving you a bad name. You are always welcome in the middle. #WalkAway (I did)

Wow!! Wow!!!

Terrific story - and very well told!

And the icing on the cake was that you ended the story with that perfect Post Script!!

Intelligent and gracious too...thanks again for sharing that!

I'm wearing out my exclamation point ("!") key...lol!

It's great to start the weekend off feeling good after the disaster we've all been through the past few days...

Please have an ice cold beer/cocktail on me tonight - I know I will now to celebrate the fact that there is still some justice in the world - even if it comes in the form of Karma.

I wish you, your son, and your whole family a fabulous weekend!

You certainly deserve it!!

edit on 9/27/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: seeker1963

You know I mulled over that for a while. She was obviously "triggered" and yeah she did assault me, I hope that this event might actually have an impact on her future choices. I believe in giving people a chance, and perhaps the car knocked some sense into her.

I had something similar happen, I had on a red hat (NOT a MAGA hat, in fact it's a hat we had made up years ago for our business, and has zero to do with MAGA, though yes I do own one) and this lady walked up behind me and smacked me HARD with her purse (you carrying bricks in there lady?), right in front of Wally World. Cameras and all.

I turned around, and she starts SCREAMING at me about how I'm a blah blah blah, and a local cop was sitting in the fire lane writing up a shoplifter report, he gets out, walks over while this lady is still screaming at me, and says "what seems to be the problem ma'am"?

She then unloads on him for being a racist cop. These are both white people, just FYI, no racism in progress.

Bad move space cadet.

He asked me if I wished to press charges, as he witnessed the entire attack. YES.

She served 30 mandatory days in the local jail, the judge had no mercy on her, and her attorney looked like he learned to shave last week.

Result?

I've seen her in passing at that same Wally world. She is calm as a church mouse.

These idiots need to learn some hard lessons, once they do, their attitude changes.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960
Yup, can't let that sh#t slide!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
sorry about my fellow Miami nutjobs. it's gotten to the point where people I've known for over 20 years are unrecognizable ever since Trump even jumped into the race for POTUS... he wasn't my first choice but i cant say he's done a bad job overall so far... yeah someone needs to take his social media away but.... neither here nor there, but i've noticed that everything is an emotion-based thought process for the majority of these people I speak of... if it's in line with what they want awesome.. anything else is the antichrist. most are from "#hole" countries.... and i can say that as the child of immigrants who legally migrated to the USA in search of a better life....and all they do is complain about how unfair things are.... that's life.. unfair! mental midgets! some that have actually had on the level conversations can posesome good arguements but most just go str8 for the emotional.... trump is the big bad orange guy...cuz he created they situation we're in...nope been going on since the 50's most dont ever know of the military industrial complex., trilateral commission..bilderburg... or even just simple economics...FML either way... you're a better man than i am... i would've le the cop perform the duties i pay for...it's no my fault she wanted to learn a hard lesson that day.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Bad move space cadet.

He asked me if I wished to press charges, as he witnessed the entire attack. YES.

She served 30 mandatory days in the local jail, the judge had no mercy on her, and her attorney looked like he learned to shave last week.

Result?

I've seen her in passing at that same Wally world. She is calm as a church mouse.

These idiots need to learn some hard lessons, once they do, their attitude changes.

Fred..

Ha!!

BTW - Is it ever "a beautiful day in the neighborhood" at Wally World, Fred?

Just asking for a friend...

edit on 9/27/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Thank God for cops. This behavior is why I walked away from Democrats and the New Left. They have become so unhinged and oblivious to the concept of consequence I can't stand being around them. It's just embarrassing.

My ex would throw things at people she didn't agree with. One of these days someone's gonna press charges against her.

#leftymania
#allmyexesliveintexas
#presscharges

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
Not sure if this belongs here, but Mods please move if necessary.

So i picked my son up from school right after they had an "Active Shooter" drill at his public middle school. That is a topic of its own, but after we drove to our local grocery store to get some items we were missing for dinner. Outside the store, about 100 feet from the entrance, was a group of people protesting Trump for this most recent hypocrisy with Ukraine. As I'm walking in with him my son points to them and asks what they are doing, and I told him it's not appropriate to point at people so directly and to keep moving into the store. Well one of them, a woman who I assume was in her 20s/30s, obviously interpreted what she thought I said (I was 50+ feet away) and my hand motions as affront to what they were doing. So she yells over at me "Hey Baldy!" (I'm Bald and a 6'7" white man) "If you have something to say you can say it to our faces!" Now I'm not one to cause conflict, especially with my son around, so I tried the usual wave and said "I'm sorry, I just told him it was not polite to point at others, I didn't say anything offensive to or about you or them."

Normally this would be the end of it, but she obviously didn't believe me. So I apologized for HER confusion and started walking in with my son, when she shouted "I'm sorry your dad is such a coward!" Now at this I got mad, not that she called me a coward, but that she addressed my son directly and used him, in my view, as a weapon to get to me. So I yelled back that I was reporting her to the manager to have them removed from the property for harassment. To this she picked up a coconut, ran up and threw it into my back (I live in Miami, FL now). At first i had no idea what it was until I turned around and saw it rolling away and her only 10 feet from me. Now it hurt, and at that point I knew I had the upper hand as I could call the cops and have arrested for assault, as we were still in the parking lot and obviously someone else saw it too. She started yelling "What are you going to do!?! Hit a women!?!" and I damn near lost it. So I tell my son to stand next to the nearest parked SUV, then I turn and start walking towards her with an obvious look of anger to confront her and threaten to call the police (again I'm 6'7" and 280lbs). At this this she turns and runs and screams "He's attacking me!!" and within 2 seconds she runs right into a car backing up that hits her!!! Obviously she gets knocked down and starts yelling "Look! He's trying to kill me!!!" At this point I'm actually concerned about her health so i ask her if she is OK, to which she starts crying hysterically and screaming "HELP!"

Now at this point I'm getting worried I might somehow be in trouble, and my son is looking on this whole time shocked.
So I decided not to get any closer and thought the best i can do is go in and report the incident. So as I'm going back to my son I look and BAM there is an officer standing next to him just beyond my view behind the SUV. i froze as he came walking up to me, thinking for sure this is going to somehow be my fault and I'm getting arrested with my son right there, so i just shook my head. The officer came up to me pointed to his body camera and said "Saw the whole thing, just didn't want to leave your boy there alone. Would you like to press charges sir?" To this I said no, but they obviously need to be removed for public disturbance. He then gives me his card, tells me to call if I changed my mind, and then walked over and cuffed the woman. She started bawling harder, pleading with the officer that she had done NOTHING wrong, and that once again the police are protecting the "white" man. The officer once again pointed to his body camera and said "Well ma'am, we will see what the judge says after they review the recording. She IMMEDIATELY stopped crying and just looked down, knowing she was screwed. From there it goes how you would expect, we get the food, go home, tell my wife and two other sons what happened and laughed about it as being just too unreal.

It just seems so on par with the climate today, the left screams at everyday Americans, chastising them, then tries to bait them into conflict. And when they get caught, well then they are innocent bystanders who everyone else is against and are oppressed for their virtue. All I know, regardless of your beliefs, is that some divine intervention occurred to have the car back up JUST then and that the officer, who was on a lunch break getting a sandwich, was also JUST there at THAT time with a BODY CAMERA. In any other situation i'm pretty sure I would have been arrested for nothing, but someone, or something was looking out for me.

Anyway, thought I had to share that as again it perfectly seems to describe what we are living with today in our great country.

Oh, and from someone on the ground here, Cubans LOVE Trump and are well aware of the Democrats/Lefts corrupt Bull$hit.

P.S: To the REAL Democrats out there, I'm sorry your party has been hijacked, you are GREAT people and these corrupt a$$holes are giving you a bad name. You are always welcome in the middle.
#WalkAway (I did)

Imo you should've pressed charges. Teach this dumb ass a leason that its not ok to act like an adult child because someone has a different political view from them. On top of that this lady just guessed your political affiliation and views without having any idea what they truly were.

However, protesting trump or not liking him in general as a president is not indicative to being like this lady... which is the one of the problems I have with the right. Because we all know theres gonna be more than one poster on this very site that comes to that conclusion.

Both partys crap stink. And both partys have these kind of people.

Glad you got hit in the back and not in the head(ouch!!) Those coconuts are pretty damn solid and heavy! And kudos for being able to keep a cool head and glad the cop was there to catch the whole thing

edit on 27-9-2019 by Jg513 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Unwise not to press charges. Glad you made it out unscathed.

You should call that police officer when you get a chance.
edit on 27-9-2019 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I commend you for your restraint, however, until people actually stand up to this idiocy then it will never stop. I also understand you were there with your son and wanted to set a proper example. So again, I commend you.

However, I would have definitely pressed charges.

edit on 27-9-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This kind of behavior can come from any extremist, left or right. I am a Democrat and I can assure you that I find the tactics you ran into inappropriate.

You might think that some of the ideas the left has are emotional ones, but they are actually logical. It is logical to accept the scientific consensus about climate change, it is logical to want to preserve the Earth to prevent humanity from vast economic and social damage in the future, it is logical to let gays marry (who does it hurt? Why try to control someone else's choices? Most people are born gay, it is not a choice). Stuff like that. Very little emotion involved.

Interesting reading your story, thanks for sharing! I've run into both emotional/illogical liberals and Christians in the past. Definitely believable, there are some crazy people out there.

Just my two cents.
edit on 27pmFri, 27 Sep 2019 22:43:53 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27pmFri, 27 Sep 2019 22:44:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You know what they say:

Lefties be crazy.......

They are going to go even madder very soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I would have pressed charges. People like her don't learn unless they get punished. You can be 100% sure that she will do it again. Police officers cannot always attend trials, and really bad people get away over a technicality.

BTW, you are right, this is how the left on overall reacts and acts these days. Always claiming to be the victims, and always looking for a conflict with anyone who dares not think like them.

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

Result?

Fred..

Exactly. These idiots need to learn their lessons. They want people whom disagree with them jailed, even when they themselves provoke the conflicts. If they can do this crap now that they are not in charge of the Senate and White House it will only get worse once they do.

If you don't think so, just look at what one of their idols said about "judicial proof."

3. “To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!”

4. “A revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!” The Wall is a reference to the wall where Che’s enemies stood before his firing squads.

www.ihatethemedia.com...

These days the left in general, including every democrat representative, want to impeach a POTUS without him committing ANY crime. They want to silence and even jail people over "political differences."

Heck, these MORONS have even called for violence, rape, and even murder against people simply for disagreeing with them in politics, or God forbid, "Climate Change..."

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So...a cop watched an angry 6'7", 280lbs man who was just hit with a coconut advance toward a 20/30 yr girl without intervening?
If this is true that's a horrible cop regardless of whether you were innocent or not, Which I actually hope is true because the alternative is this is a story that's fabricated to some degree maybe to either to create more division and/or frame yourself as some alt right hero.

Sorry if I seem distrusting but I see a lot of posts here in the last decade that are designed to illicit a response, many of which are either outright lies or altered to frame a story to fit some narrative. Just want to make sure someone points out the part of your story that seems highly unlikely so that you all continue to question the content here rather than consuming information blindly without asking if its here just to fuel an agenda.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Ok so latest update. My attorney and I spoke with officer and turns out she is 23 and recently moved to Miami from Cupertino CA and is studying at the UM Miller School of Medicine. She has no prior criminal history and is on a scholarship apparently as well. IF I press charges she could get a felony on her record and possibly lose her scholarship... Her parents have hired her an attorney here and they want to settle outside of court. Basically the deal is she will apologize to me and my son, and then she would be on probation for a year; if she commits ANY crime, even a speeding ticket, she's in deep doo doo. So as much as I agree with many of you that I should press charges to teach her a lesson, I think with this information I have solidified my position. I think this whole thing has been jarring for her, and I intend to speak directly to her parents as well. As I said before, i believe people deserve a chance to learn from their mistakes without it being a life altering event.

Also I am NOT Alt Right, I am very in the middle; Socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

No i think you make a good point, and from that perspective yes I would have the same question. I think it was probably my son he was most concerned with, and then maybe wanted to see if I was going to do something; he was off duty getting lunch . It's ok to not be trusting off the bat, in today's world that in itself is a virtue.
However I can tell you it very much did happen, even though it really shouldn't have....

Remember Karma cares not whether you are left or right, and I hope alt right nut jobs get theirs too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join