It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got accosted by a self described Far Left women today... then karma intervened! LMFAO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

All the more reason to press charges! You had her dead to rights with video on an LEO body-cam.

I think what you're forgetting is she would have done the same to you if the cop hadn't been there to record it. She even threatened as much until she saw the camera. Further, she'll probably pull the same stunt on some other I innocent person again in the future and this time there won't be a cop and a camera, and he'll be the one charged with a felony. It was premeditated.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think the fact he didn't choose to press charges, or recklessly retaliate, just proves that he's a genuinely good bloke... A damn good father figure as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: seeker1963

You know I mulled over that for a while. She was obviously "triggered" and yeah she did assault me, I hope that this event might actually have an impact on her future choices. I believe in giving people a chance, and perhaps the car knocked some sense into her.

Yes, but you fail to understand how discipline works.

People like this are like an unruly child. Letting her off only sends her the message that she can get away with this kind of crap.

You should call the Cop and tell him you changed your mind and want to press charges.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm so glad you and your son are ok, and you really seem to have a great attitude about the whole thing. Glad she went to jail, and I hope even with you not pressing charges, the prosecutor picks it up.

But did any of the bystanders speak up? Where any of them recording? What the heck is wrong with people these days?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I feel I should clarify what I spoke with the officer about. I did not want to press charges as it would have been a felony assault, and that ruins your life like a DUI. However, I did say I would cooperate with the city and state, as they will charge her with a non-felony aggravated assault. She will at least pay and have it on her record, but as a parent, I view everyone as someones child and I didn't want something so stupid to ruin her life. But if she does it again, I doubt, down here, she will not be that lucky. Everyone sues everyone down here like its a fad.

This might be one of the most reasonable things I've read on ATS! Bravo to you sir. You showed your son two valuable lessons. A dummy will always get theirs, and that mercy is truly a wonderful thing

edit on 26-9-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think what you're forgetting is she would have done the same to you if the cop hadn't been there to record it. She even threatened as much until she saw the camera

I have to agree with FCD on this. She seems to have the whole victim game down pat and is ready to use it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

My recent instant karma story isn't nearly as good as yours. I got a ride home after a long gig at the convention center a couple days ago. As we leave the garage and cross the first intersection we get pulled over. Now we are like what could he have possibly done in less than a block to get pulled over. So the cop walks up and lets him know his breaklight was out. Said most people wouldn't bother to tell ya so he wanted to let him know. He ran his license and was back in less than 2min. Here I'm think wow...for once I won't be hassled and searched and pull out of the car over something simple and insignificant. So as the cop is walking back to get in his car and leave...this older black gentleman walks by and looks over and says "nice white privilege"...I wasn't even going to acknowledge him either...but as he says it he no sooner gets the words out than he trips and falls down...now we are laughing pretty hard at the whole thing as we both blurt out "instant karma" and ride off...as we pull away though he makes sure to tell us again lol. Sometimes the universe puts a finger on the scales and rights things a bit for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So a violent woman gets off without any ramifications and will probably do what she has done again to someone else
You are condoning her actions by not pressing charges

Oops downgraded charges I just read, not so bad but

Some mothers child? every despot, murderer and psychopath is some mothers child who doesn’t value others
Seems like some mothers don’t care

edit on 26-9-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I can't even have a rational conversation on an internet message board, I doubt I would have one with the opposite extreme in real life. 🤣

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I honestly didn't look to see who was watching until my son and I started walking into the store. But from there I would say at least 5 or 6. I don't blame them... thats the problem. We as Americans should always have each others backs. Now we are all frozen by fear; welcome to 1984 I guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thank you, I had him when I was 23 years old. She and I are still together, happily married and with two more boys.
I am a blessed man, and yes, I am a Millennial (1st gen). I'm just old school I guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No it's spot on! I swear these are going to start happening more often to people. Love always beats hate, and sometimes in the most peculiar way.
Thank you, that is an awesome story.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I get what you are saying, and that is admirable and frankly correct; very black and white. However I can tell you from many past lessons, as black and white as we want everything to be it never is. there is always more grey. Anyway, my lawyer is going to call me tomorrow with the update. Will post.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

I get what you are saying, and that is admirable and frankly correct; very black and white. However I can tell you from many past lessons, as black and white as we want everything to be it never is. there is always more grey. Anyway, my lawyer is going to call me tomorrow with the update. Will post.

Nope, no need as I said
Oops (or sorry)
Think you did what you think was the best and I can't argue with your decision

I would prefer to be held accountable for my stupidity, face it and learn rather than get away with it than let my stupidity mount up and get away with it till it becomes unmanageable

Think you made the right decision Mike, well done

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
on the bright side, your son will probably never point a finger at anyone again...

That poor kid...

edit on 26-9-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Awesome karma story. Laughed so hard about the backing up car.

What bothers me the most though is, what if the coconut hit your son?

I would have pressed charges! I used to give everybody one, now I say screw that!

Just read all the comments and I’m glad you will testify, especially to protect yourself, that crazy lunatic needs to learn that what she did is NOT ok!

edit on 26-9-2019 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

On the one hand this is so fudging hilarious I just want to laugh my butt off at how perfectly everything worked out for you, but on the other hand it is SO FUDGING TERRIFYING that there is a whole host of people just like this woman, and they vote.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I feel I should clarify what I spoke with the officer about. I did not want to press charges as it would have been a felony assault, and that ruins your life like a DUI. However, I did say I would cooperate with the city and state, as they will charge her with a non-felony aggravated assault. She will at least pay and have it on her record, but as a parent, I view everyone as someones child and I didn't want something so stupid to ruin her life.

You have a very respectful and forgiving attitude and I respect that. People like this women have absolutely no empathy or respect, they would probably enjoy nothing more than watching their political opponents burn at the stake for thought crimes... it takes a person of real substance to be able to see a real human being in their opponents. What's sad is to so many people are so divided that they no longer have any empathy for their neighbors, they've lost all civility and rationality, while simultaneously claiming to be on the side of righteousness and justice.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I agree, even though it might feel kinda lame..press charges, or she will carry on playing dangerous games

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

On the one hand this is so fudging hilarious I just want to laugh my butt off at how perfectly everything worked out for you, but on the other hand it is SO FUDGING TERRIFYING that there is a whole host of people just like this woman, and they vote.

Worse than that.
There’s a whole host of people who support what this woman does.

It’s perfectly acceptable to pieces of sh# to dox, lie, falsely accuse and to fabricate nonsense against those who they ASSUME are guilty of ‘wrong think’.

“By any means necessary” is the pathetic mission statement of these pieces of sh#

Fascism. They openly support it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join