It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got accosted by a self described Far Left women today... then karma intervened! LMFAO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+120 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not sure if this belongs here, but Mods please move if necessary.

So i picked my son up from school right after they had an "Active Shooter" drill at his public middle school. That is a topic of its own, but after we drove to our local grocery store to get some items we were missing for dinner. Outside the store, about 100 feet from the entrance, was a group of people protesting Trump for this most recent hypocrisy with Ukraine. As I'm walking in with him my son points to them and asks what they are doing, and I told him it's not appropriate to point at people so directly and to keep moving into the store. Well one of them, a woman who I assume was in her 20s/30s, obviously interpreted what she thought I said (I was 50+ feet away) and my hand motions as affront to what they were doing. So she yells over at me "Hey Baldy!" (I'm Bald and a 6'7" white man) "If you have something to say you can say it to our faces!" Now I'm not one to cause conflict, especially with my son around, so I tried the usual wave and said "I'm sorry, I just told him it was not polite to point at others, I didn't say anything offensive to or about you or them."

Normally this would be the end of it, but she obviously didn't believe me. So I apologized for HER confusion and started walking in with my son, when she shouted "I'm sorry your dad is such a coward!" Now at this I got mad, not that she called me a coward, but that she addressed my son directly and used him, in my view, as a weapon to get to me. So I yelled back that I was reporting her to the manager to have them removed from the property for harassment. To this she picked up a coconut, ran up and threw it into my back (I live in Miami, FL now). At first i had no idea what it was until I turned around and saw it rolling away and her only 10 feet from me. Now it hurt, and at that point I knew I had the upper hand as I could call the cops and have arrested for assault, as we were still in the parking lot and obviously someone else saw it too. She started yelling "What are you going to do!?! Hit a women!?!" and I damn near lost it. So I tell my son to stand next to the nearest parked SUV, then I turn and start walking towards her with an obvious look of anger to confront her and threaten to call the police (again I'm 6'7" and 280lbs). At this this she turns and runs and screams "He's attacking me!!" and within 2 seconds she runs right into a car backing up that hits her!!! Obviously she gets knocked down and starts yelling "Look! He's trying to kill me!!!" At this point I'm actually concerned about her health so i ask her if she is OK, to which she starts crying hysterically and screaming "HELP!"

Now at this point I'm getting worried I might somehow be in trouble, and my son is looking on this whole time shocked.
So I decided not to get any closer and thought the best i can do is go in and report the incident. So as I'm going back to my son I look and BAM there is an officer standing next to him just beyond my view behind the SUV. i froze as he came walking up to me, thinking for sure this is going to somehow be my fault and I'm getting arrested with my son right there, so i just shook my head. The officer came up to me pointed to his body camera and said "Saw the whole thing, just didn't want to leave your boy there alone. Would you like to press charges sir?" To this I said no, but they obviously need to be removed for public disturbance. He then gives me his card, tells me to call if I changed my mind, and then walked over and cuffed the woman. She started bawling harder, pleading with the officer that she had done NOTHING wrong, and that once again the police are protecting the "white" man. The officer once again pointed to his body camera and said "Well ma'am, we will see what the judge says after they review the recording. She IMMEDIATELY stopped crying and just looked down, knowing she was screwed. From there it goes how you would expect, we get the food, go home, tell my wife and two other sons what happened and laughed about it as being just too unreal.

It just seems so on par with the climate today, the left screams at everyday Americans, chastising them, then tries to bait them into conflict. And when they get caught, well then they are innocent bystanders who everyone else is against and are oppressed for their virtue. All I know, regardless of your beliefs, is that some divine intervention occurred to have the car back up JUST then and that the officer, who was on a lunch break getting a sandwich, was also JUST there at THAT time with a BODY CAMERA. In any other situation i'm pretty sure I would have been arrested for nothing, but someone, or something was looking out for me.

Anyway, thought I had to share that as again it perfectly seems to describe what we are living with today in our great country.

Oh, and from someone on the ground here, Cubans LOVE Trump and are well aware of the Democrats/Lefts corrupt Bull$hit.

P.S: To the REAL Democrats out there, I'm sorry your party has been hijacked, you are GREAT people and these corrupt a$$holes are giving you a bad name. You are always welcome in the middle.
#WalkAway (I did)
edit on 26-9-2019 by Mikemp44 because: Breaking into paragraphs

edit on 26-9-2019 by Mikemp44 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikemp44

Think of how lucky you were that a cop witnessed it, and you let her go???
Hope the next person she pulls this on is fortunate enough to have a witness.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Good story and I am glad it worked out properly in the end. I would have been so #ing mad if someone threw a coconut at me for absolutely nothing! What a b#. I would have called the cops the instant she got hit by the car and then explained myself calmly. Just what you were going to do. Very lucky that cop was there at the right time.

Karma is great.

You should press charges for sure, she is unstable and could royally f# someone with her antics.
edit on 26/9/2019 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Added to say, of course this was in Florida !

That place is crayzay.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I love it when things have a "happy ending" and you didn't even have to pay for it!

Really, great story, and for the future, you really, really need to rethink about that crazy lady doing that to someone else. I seriously doubt that she will stop her ways just because she might have gone to jail. That might scare her some, but if you did press charges, then she would have that on her record and it actually might change the way she thinks, or at least, acts.
You would be doing everyone involved a favor, including her.

I'm really glad that this worked out in your favor, and I hope that you kind fully understood what went on and didn't get too confused with it all.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You know I mulled over that for a while. She was obviously "triggered" and yeah she did assault me, I hope that this event might actually have an impact on her future choices. I believe in giving people a chance, and perhaps the car knocked some sense into her.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yeah my thoughts exactly, and yeah those things hurt lol! they kill like 6 people a year here, no joke. And yeah Miami is a country of it's own. From the midwest to hear is like I moved to Panama.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

He did and he thankfully knows what's right (Has a good Momma
). Thankfully in Miami, and Florida, if the plaintiff declines to press charges, the state does for you, so she will have it on her record.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Going by the attitude around here the same would have happened if the roles were reversed. Lots of hate to go around on both sides of the aisle obviously, but don't let that get in the way of your confirmation bias. 🤣

Anecdotal stories only matter when it has a very particular slant around here. This is front page material, people will eat it up.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

While I agree, that is not what I was going for. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but it seems we as a country seem to forget that we are in this together, yet we are looking for problems when they are right there in front of us. I don't hate either side of the aisle, I just wished we could still be civil.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you were in Broward county they probably would have arrested you.

Glad to read about instant karma for once.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

and every one started clapping, the police officer gave you $100 and hamburger music started playing.

then the SUV driver got out and it was Trump himself saying "good jaaab, good jaab"

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

His narrative is more plausible than the old Russian Collusion or new Ukraine nothing burger.

to the OP, way to keep your cool.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Cool feelings and opinions. We all have some.
Judging by your posts and what you offer, I'm surprised any of us plebes can hear you from your high horse. If you're so above it all, how come you seem to stoop the lowest at times?
Frankly, it's like you come here to espouse your supposed "3nlight3nm3nt", by trashing others opinions in favor of your own, superior brand.
Funny thing is, rarely anyone agrees.
You speak of an echo chamber, yet here you are, constantly squawking in any thread you think your complex can find relevance.
Is it enjoyable being this shallow and pathetic, or is this some long, drawn out cry for help/attention?
Asking for ATS.

edit on 13Thu, 26 Sep 2019 13:51:37 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoThursdayb20199America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Going by the attitude around here the same would have happened if the roles were reversed. Lots of hate to go around on both sides of the aisle obviously, but don't let that get in the way of your confirmation bias. 🤣

Anecdotal stories only matter when it has a very particular slant around here. This is front page material, people will eat it up.
Dude if you are so sure about your own confirmation bias prove us all wrong and go out in a MAGA hat and have a rational conversation with these protesters.

You constantly claimed to be so enlightened you see past the political BS. Yet you eat up anything with a liberal slant and criticize anything with a conservative slant...

Real enlightened sport...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You are indeed lucky the cop saw the whole thing.

File the charges. NEVER give scum like that a get out of jail free card. It will only make her more bold next time. And that will be the next guys problem, unless you do something now.

Like they say, "see something - say something".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You're a hell of a lot nicer than I would have been!!!

I'd have told the cop to lock her up, and would have assured him I would definitely show up for the court date!

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Because she was attempting to accuse you of hitting her or harming her, you should press charges.

People need to learn that is not acceptable to accuse others of crimes that did not happen.

This is tactic that mostly people on the Left use. Don't let it slide just because you are a decent guy. She deserves what she gets and I hope it's more than just a slap on the wrist.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Lol I got the mental image of that... Very creative.

No as far as I'm concerned the whole thing shouldn't have happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I feel I should clarify what I spoke with the officer about. I did not want to press charges as it would have been a felony assault, and that ruins your life like a DUI. However, I did say I would cooperate with the city and state, as they will charge her with a non-felony aggravated assault. She will at least pay and have it on her record, but as a parent, I view everyone as someones child and I didn't want something so stupid to ruin her life. But if she does it again, I doubt, down here, she will not be that lucky. Everyone sues everyone down here like its a fad.

Also culture has made me very aware as my stature as a very large white male, which the social justice court of popular opinion does not look fondly on lol.

I am supposed to hear back from the officer soon, once I do I may pursue a civil case. These days the best way to teach people a lesson is to make them PAY for what they screw up. My lawyer is on board.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join