It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Schiff Mocked For Fabricated Parody Of Trump's Phone Call With Ukraine’s President.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Anyway, evidence is now popping up that Schiff had the whistle blower letter on August 12. There are reasons to believe that Democrats helped write the letter... maybe even some members of the committee.

Stick with that BS. Schiff is actually the whistle blower!

Let me know how that lump of BS tests in the BS market around here.

I think it has some serious problems as a narrative, but feel free to run with it.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Which would make sense for Pelosi being so sure since the people running the show helped craft it...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Democrats are Election Meddling via impeachment inquiry... with flat out lies to the American public.

Absolutely.

Schiff knows this was getting played on all the Networks, and all the cable channels. He knows alot of people just watch the start of a hearing like this and tune out.

So what does he do, Fabricate the entire contents of the call to make it seem like Trump was getting a Quid Pro Quo.

The fact the Republicans did not immediately throw a fit and demand he correct the record is a travesty. The fools that believe the Russian BS, and every other bit of BS about Trump I'm sure gladly believed Schiff's BS.

He literally is doing his part to foment civil war. Intentionally lying to the public to try and make them believe Trump is a crook. Knowing that Republicans will know he is lying, but still doing it anyway because he knows Democrats stay in their Media walled gardens.

He needs to face consequences. That was the most sickening display I have ever seen from a congress person, and that is really saying something.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Sounds like he is trying to control the narrative. For someone in that role to act like that is not up for the responsibility of the job. I expect a few media outlets to pick up these false claims and run with it in the current toxic media environment.

Is he just losing the plot or trying to build civil disorder?

The media is 95% on his side. They will gladly play this BS and trumpet it as fact.

They have zero interest in reporting the truth, they only want to destroy Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Democrats are Election Meddling via impeachment inquiry... with flat out lies to the American public.

Absolutely.

Schiff knows this was getting played on all the Networks, and all the cable channels. He knows alot of people just watch the start of a hearing like this and tune out.

So what does he do, Fabricate the entire contents of the call to make it seem like Trump was getting a Quid Pro Quo.

The fact the Republicans did not immediately throw a fit and demand he correct the record is a travesty. The fools that believe the Russian BS, and every other bit of BS about Trump I'm sure gladly believed Schiff's BS.

He literally is doing his part to foment civil war. Intentionally lying to the public to try and make them believe Trump is a crook. Knowing that Republicans will know he is lying, but still doing it anyway because he knows Democrats stay in their Media walled gardens.

He needs to face consequences. That was the most sickening display I have ever seen from a congress person, and that is really saying something.

Good Lord, now Silly will be one lining every thread with "proof" that Trump extorted favors from Ukraine. And nothing will convince her otherwise. LOL, they are already making up stories that the transcript is hiding something. These tools are dull.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Your first link refers to the phone call transcript.
Others refer to the DNI refusing to release it because of the Privilege argument.

Did you watch the DNI testify before the Committee today?
He testified that he released to document to the Committee after the phone transcript was made public. The Committee released it to the public afterwards.
vox again and cnn.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh, that's what that noise was...

The goalposts moving.

Goalposts haven't moved.

The President scored on his own goal and the game is over.

His fans can storm the field...
they can pretend they didn't see the goal and therefore it didn't happen...
they can argue inanely that Trump didn't break the law or abuse power or extort a foreign government for assistance in the 2020 election.

It doesn't change what happened.

Did you see any of the republicans challenging the facts in today's hearing? There was a whole lot of "Democrats BAD!" "Media BAD!" but apart from that a lot of downcast silence.

The facts we have already are sufficiently damning.

The rest is just discovering how far the rot has spread.

I am not being sarcastic - What facts are damning?

I have read the transcript - there is absolutely NOTHING damning in it at all.

The democractic chairman has to make sh*t up about what is in the transcript because the actual transcript shows NOTHING was wrong with the call.

IF it is so DAMNING, why does he have to resort to lying about what is in it?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seriously, is this reality even real anymore? I honestly feel like I've lost my mind or am stuck in some sort of ridiculous hell populated by morons.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Adam Schiff begged a Russian hoaxer to send him blackmail information on President Trump's sexual escapades. It's all on tape.

Are you serious?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yes this is one of Cali's finest SMH

edit on Thu, 26 Sep 2019 17:44:38 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

There’s nothing.

The transcript totally exonerates the President.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Around the 2:55 mark

youtu.be...

President Clinton, formed a treaty between the United States and Ukraine in assisting one another in mutual criminal matters,
edit on 26-9-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This "Parody" by Schiff in this capacity and setting is 100% proof he has a mental problem.

No doubt about it anymore is there. 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Stormdancer777

From your link:

“We may have to (investigate Biden),” a high ranking DOJ official said. “The money being mentioned is staggering.”

Biden and his family allegedly pocketed millions, according to allegations which have gone mainstream this week detailing how Biden used his White House perch to pocket large illicit amounts of personal funds.

They never in a million years thought Hillary would lose. Oops!

What’s really sad is that it shouldn’t matter what party or who’s president in order to have politicians investigated for possible criminal wrong doings. Under certain circumstances Washington is morally bankrupt left and right.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: smurfy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I heard him say that...reading from the whistleblowers complaint document, that is.

As far as I know, that document is not available to us in it's entirety, what the intelligence committee has is more detailed.
The same goes for the telephone transcript.

7h ago
13:30
Lawmakers receive declassified version of whistleblower complaint
Maguire will testify publicly before the House intelligence committee in about 30 minutes and later speak privately to the Senate intelligence committee, where he will be joined by intelligence community inspector general Michael Atkinson.

The intelligence committees received a partial, classified version of the whistleblower complaint yesterday, leading to complaints from some Democrats that they had not been provided enough information.

"The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in a statement this morning that it has provided lawmakers with a declassified version of the report to use in today’s hearing."

“Consistent with the accommodations process, last night ODIN formally transmitted a properly classified version of the complaint to the congressional intelligence committees,” the statement read. “We also provided Congress a redacted version of the complaint that Members can bring to an open hearing. ODNI is not planning to release the redacted version of the complaint at this time.”

www.theguardian.com...

what part of the telephone transcript are you missing?

You shudda went to specsavers...Only Trump said that the Telephone transcript would be unredacted, in fact what was given out was a memo, heavily redacted.

Now, everyone here has agreed Trump lies a lot...so, he lied again because he thinks yus are all stooopid...is he right?

Ah, you must be new to all this. A redaction will look like a big black mark striking through some words.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Show me where any redaction are.

And now for the rest of the story. If Trump lied about the contents of this call, hid some information, misled anyone about it, then it's a crime. An easy one to find, prove, and deal with. SO here is your TDS chore for the day. You prove that what I posted isn't the entire phone conversation, and then take it to the house of Representatives. They would be happy if you did.

Otherwise, learn some stuff.

You know exactly what I was saying, the, ' original' version eventually given to the intel committee was redacted, and even they did not get that version first off, so much the same as is in the public domain thus far, they complained about that, and did then get a declassified version.
In the meantime, as your link shows,

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TEL CON) is not a verbatim transcript of a
discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty
"Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form
as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d,
including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation.
The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable....

In effect a disclaimer of what came before, for pretty much anything...so where's the recording?..there ain't one, not typically at least, and since it is pretty much a protocol, where is the reciprocal evidence from the Ukraine side?
Well, the 'Whistleblower provides that himself...apart from The Ukraine government publicizing Trump's congrat call as just that.
On 26 July, a day after the call, U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Negotiations Kurt Volker visited Kyiv and met with President Zelenskyy and a variety of Ukrainian political figures. Ambassador Volker was accompanied in his meetings by U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland. Based on multiple readouts of these meetings recounted to me by various U.S. officials, Ambassadors Volker and Sandland reportedly provided advice to the Ukrainian leadership about how to "navigate" the demands that the President had made of Mr. Zelenskyy.

'Separately, multiple U.S. officials told me that Mr. Giuliani had reportedly privately reached out to a variety of other Zelenskyy advisers, including Chief of Staff Andriy Bohdan and Acting Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine Ivan Bakanov.
I do not know whether those officials met or spoke with Mr. Giuliani, but I was told separately by multiple U.S. officials that Mr. Yermak and Mr. Bakanov intended to travel to Washington in mid-August.'

Example publised material,
time.com...

edit on 26-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

please, do show were there is "inaudible" in this report.

I don't mind waiting until tomorrow if you need some time.

no, it's ok, I'm waxing floors, carry on.......

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I have real and heartfelt pity for Schiff.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be him, it must be a struggle everyday when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.
I would too if I had those bug eyes.

There is a strange look in them too.
Yup, empty and soulless.

Its a wild look. Almost like he has some company in there. Legion

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: smurfy

no, it's ok, I'm waxing floors, carry on.......

I see that, love Boris...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Introducing mAdam Schiff - Psychic !! 😃

edit on Sep-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🐇 🍌

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I can't imagine what it must be like to be him, it must be a struggle everyday when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.

Yup, empty and soulless.

He does, two brain cells, one waving goodbye to the other one.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Yup, empty and soulless.

He does, two brain cells, one waving goodbye to the other one.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join