It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Schiff Mocked For Fabricated Parody Of Trump's Phone Call With Ukraine’s President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
what exactly has happened to trump?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Reading Comprehension

PURPLE FOX POSTED THIS

I bet you a permanent ban from ATS that this is all BS and nothing will happen to Trump.

Put up or shut up.

I RESPONDED WITH THIS

Post by Extorris:

I will bet you a full and forever ban that A) the WH will relent and share the complaint or B) It will be elevated to the courts and Trump will lose...any court (likely SCOTUS and likely fast-tracked).

If the WH relents and retracts it executive privilege claim or if they refuse and the courts rule against them for release, you delete your account. Agreed?

If Trump doesn't tuck his tail between his legs and hand it over and/or the courts tell him it's OK to claim this as executive Privilege I will delete my account?

AGREED???

HE RESPONDED WITH THIS

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Deal, may want to start picking out your next username now!

ITS ALL RIGHT HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The WH did not release the complaint, they released the transcript of the call. The release of the call transcript negated any Executive privilege claims, thereby freeing the DNI to release the complaint.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Umm...okay. What's that have to do with Schiff's parody being called out? Seriously, everything coming out has been lame attempt rumors proven bs. Trump is not hurting from this spectacle...it has just given him a bigger platform to get the media to make more Americans aware of Biden's and the Dems hypocrisy.

Dems not legislating, Trump winning big at the UN this week.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
and?
is this some important mystery about this bs event?
the president of the ukraine says nothing happened he was not pressured no extortion

what else is needed?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I heard him say that...reading from the whistleblowers complaint document, that is.

As far as I know, that document is not available to us in it's entirety, what the intelligence committee has is more detailed.
The same goes for the telephone transcript.

7h ago
13:30
Lawmakers receive declassified version of whistleblower complaint
Maguire will testify publicly before the House intelligence committee in about 30 minutes and later speak privately to the Senate intelligence committee, where he will be joined by intelligence community inspector general Michael Atkinson.

The intelligence committees received a partial, classified version of the whistleblower complaint yesterday, leading to complaints from some Democrats that they had not been provided enough information.

"The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in a statement this morning that it has provided lawmakers with a declassified version of the report to use in today’s hearing."

“Consistent with the accommodations process, last night ODNI formally transmitted a properly classified version of the complaint to the congressional intelligence committees,” the statement read. “We also provided Congress a redacted version of the complaint that Members can bring to an open hearing. ODNI is not planning to release the redacted version of the complaint at this time.”

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 26-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know it’s been said to redundancy, but how can anyone support these clowns anymore? The dems have become an embarrassment to this country and have made a mockery of our political system. Watching Shiff basically ad lib that statement was a WTF moment for me and it just keeps getting worse and worse every time one of them opens their mouth. I would think anyone still supporting the dem party at this point would find it extremely embarrassing trying to defend these idiots.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Vampires (and other blood sucking Leeches) don't have a lot of mirrors around...

edit on 2019-9-26 by ganjoa because: Leeches not the Mexican word of the day "eeches" as in 2 eeches own

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Surely you're yanking my chain.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

everything coming out has been lame attempt rumors proven bs.

Fascinating. Transcripts, testimony, AG Complaint?

Which one of those documents do you think is proven BS precisely?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
and?
is this some important mystery about this bs event?

Surprisingly no. There isn't a Mystery here.

The President of the United States abused his power and position to solicit a foreign government to interfere on his behalf in the 2020 election.

He did so after inexplicably putting a hold on much needed Military aid to the country, which strongly suggests extortion. Certainly that part can be cleared up through documents and testimony explaining his reasoning at the time. Apparently the OMB and Pentagon, plus Lindsay Graham, Mitch MCConnel, the entire house and senate who appropriated the funds and were asking why they weren't released were ALL in the dark on the mysterious hold. Lets clear that one up.

He also involved his Attorney General and Personal Attorney in the scheme. That needs to be cleared up as well.

His immediate staff took steps to immediately hide the Transcripts from the usual dissemination process, which speaks to people in the WH immediately knowing how illegal this was.

But you are correct. Nothing Mysterious. What we know already is damning and illegal. The President of the United States abused his power and position to solicit a foreign government to interfere on his behalf in the 2020 election.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I only wish I was.
Congress is free to use good cop/bad cop to be your buddy to get you to confide the truth or outright lie and harass to get you to shout the truth in anger. Or any other variation of verbal interrogation tactics.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Just curious if you have ever made a thread about trumps lies?

yes or no question?

I have, now, do you feel that since Trump lies, that it's OK Schiff does? or do you think he was wrong for going it?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The NSA records every phone conversation. Why can't we get the real audio and let the American people be the judge?

Because the real audio would send you and your entire tribe into sporadic convulsions terminating in a mass NPC 404'ing - aka: you'd blue-screen by virtue of what you are actually hearing versus what you are programmed to think.

edit on 26/9/2019 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: RMFX1

I only wish I was.
Congress is free to use good cop/bad cop to be your buddy to get you to confide the truth or outright lie and harass to get you to shout the truth in anger. Or any other variation of verbal interrogation tactics.

That's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I heard him say that...reading from the whistleblowers complaint document, that is.

As far as I know, that document is not available to us in it's entirety, what the intelligence committee has is more detailed.
The same goes for the telephone transcript.

7h ago
13:30
Lawmakers receive declassified version of whistleblower complaint
Maguire will testify publicly before the House intelligence committee in about 30 minutes and later speak privately to the Senate intelligence committee, where he will be joined by intelligence community inspector general Michael Atkinson.

The intelligence committees received a partial, classified version of the whistleblower complaint yesterday, leading to complaints from some Democrats that they had not been provided enough information.

"The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in a statement this morning that it has provided lawmakers with a declassified version of the report to use in today’s hearing."

“Consistent with the accommodations process, last night ODNI formally transmitted a properly classified version of the complaint to the congressional intelligence committees,” the statement read. “We also provided Congress a redacted version of the complaint that Members can bring to an open hearing. ODNI is not planning to release the redacted version of the complaint at this time.”

www.theguardian.com...

what part of the telephone transcript are you missing?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh, that's what that noise was...

The goalposts moving.

...and when that transcript reveals nothing?? Then what??

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Umm...okay. What's that have to do with Schiff's parody being called out? Ser

Are yus all deaf or what?

We don't know exactly how Trump Phrased his words...both documents have redactions, therefore until we do, nobody can say that Schiff, (who has unredacted copies), was play acting.

Still and all, we DO know that Trump and Giuliani pushed foreigner's to action themselves on the Biden's....Trump and Giuliani said so themselves. Sheesh!
edit on 26-9-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Food for thought. Adam Schiff coordinated with the Whistleblower to pull a stunt like was done with Christine blasey Ford against judge Brett Kavanaugh.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Umm...okay. What's that have to do with Schiff's parody being called out? Ser

Are yus all deaf or what?

We don't know exactly how Trump Phrased his words...both documents have redactions, therefore until we do, nobody can say that Schiff, (who has unredacted copies), was play acting.

Still and all, we DO know that Trump and Giuliani pushed foreigner's to action themselves on the Biden's....Trump and Giuliani said so themselves. Sheesh!

[saying with a smug arrogance about my countenance] What difference, at this point, would that make?

Here's what I'd like to see:

Trump gets hauled before the committee of 'who cares' to answer for his high crimes and he takes a feather out of Ol Dodgys and Comeys cap, and responds, making it clear that this will be his only answer moving forward through out the hearing...

I DON'T RECALL

Then, every time he says it, he says it with a supremely smug arrogance about his countenance.

You and I both know if he did that, to any degree as to what those 2 swallowers did, he'd be fried over the liberal media hotplate.

Discussions are off the table until the double standards are removed from the discussions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join