It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Schiff Mocked For Fabricated Parody Of Trump's Phone Call With Ukraine’s President.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So basically, he lies, on camera, just because he knows there are some crazy people out there, that will believe him? What morons voted this guy in?
a reply to: chiefsmom

The same could be said of the president could it not?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Pitty...

I think it's a wonderfull american tradition and unlike Halloween and Christmas, you never know when you have to call the gang for a surprise impeachment party.

Now I'm stuck with all this popcorn...

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The "WB Complaint" reeks of a DNC/Democrat PR firm at work.

All based on BS 😎

Trump was on to this gag from Day 1 😎

He will end up laughing last and laughing best 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just curious if you have ever made a thread about trumps lies?

yes or no question?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Just curious if you have ever made a thread about trumps lies?

yes or no question?

Why not just look at his posting history?

I know you guys are use to others to tell you how to think.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I like Schiff...Schiff's no stiff

Anyways...is this impeachment on or are we back to watching reruns of the Great British Bakeoff...bored Europeans want to know.

Peace

The impeachment will speed up around December, just as bake off ends.
It took a year to get Clinton over a BJ but his best lawyer didn't accept guilt constantly.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The "WB Complaint" reeks of a DNC/Democrat PR firm at work. All based on BS 😎
a reply to: xuenchen

Seriously, all BS aside... why do you think that?
The DNI said himself he thought it was credible... Is he a shill?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

NOT MY GOVAMINT!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Hahaha, don't worry buddy, we're a popcorn moment factory over here... I just don't think this will really pan out to much.

It's getting tiring being an American though. The sarcasm and laughter about it all only cover up the reality of it so much.

I'm just spit balling here, but wouldn't a great way to campaign be creating meaningful legislation to present, and if it doesn't pass... You say you're at least trying to champion real results in Washington? Focusing on presenting platform more than discrediting an opponents?

Even if their Hail Mary was successful, they'd get Pence who is a real conservative, and they wasted a lot of time and effort they could have used to campaign.

So the question will be, which side will the independents resent more out of all of this? Because from where I'm standing, everyone's got a little dirt on their hands.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Why not just look at his posting history? I know you guys are use to others to tell you how to think.

nice come back... good of you to come to his defense.

Why would I look up his posting history rather than just ask a straight up question? Is it that hard to answer?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Trump was on to this gag from Day 1 😎 He will end up laughing last and laughing best 😎
a reply to: xuenchen
So you are saying this was a gag? A joke started by the President of the United States?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Maybe because its off topic???

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I had hoped the independents would be more or less like the glue holding the whole thing together...please don't make them pick a side as well!!

I'm just being silly and I know most Americans are passionate about their politics and it is a thing of beauty but I refuse to believe ATS is a true reflection of modern day America...I just can't believe you giys are so devided that the only thing that seems to matter is the next election...

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

ATS isn't really reflective of day to day life here. Even a lot of the really partisans are easy to talk to if there isn't screens separating them from who they discuss with. I went shooting with some of my really concervative buddies, and afterwards we drank some bourbon and had a really nice talk. We heard each other out and found some agreement and looked at things through each other's lens.

On Mondays I typically go up onto the mountain with a group of really liberal friends. We make all kinds of different food, chill in the cabin, and do things in the gorgeous setting there. After a few drinks, we'll kindly talk about current events and such.

I think most of the divisiveness comes from media trying to demand attention, as well as politicians exploiting that for free airtime. Many Americans have been resentful of that for decades

Maybe one day people will have had enough of the current status quo.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

LOL

Sssssh it’l up on the cover newsweek .

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There's rumors AS may have some mental problems. I wonder if they're true. Sometimes his eyes look so bulged, I think they might pop out of his head. He looks awfully thin, too. He couldn't weigh much over 130 lbs. by the looks of him. Maybe someone should suggest he go get a complete mental and physical checkup.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I have real and heartfelt pity for Schiff.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be him, it must be a struggle everyday when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.
I would too if I had those bug eyes.

There is a strange look in them too.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Shiff is the definitive definition of a political hack. How an idiot like him could ever be elected to chair a board with the word “intelligence” in it is beyond me, he’s anything but intelligent. But hey, we don’t call him “Shiff for brains” for nothing do we?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I have real and heartfelt pity for Schiff.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be him, it must be a struggle everyday when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.
I would too if I had those bug eyes.

There is a strange look in them too.

You say freak, I say unique.

*some guy

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Well, the circus is back in town, led by the Democrat's head clown, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire was on Capitol Hill today, to discuss his handling of the whistleblower complaint, alleging President Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the Biden family.

Already, Liberal rags are stating that Republicans are going to smear the Ukraine whistleblower. Well, what about Democrats who are attempting to smear President Trump, over a private conversation that somehow got leaked to the media? Republicans have stated, that the transcript of the conversation, between Trump and Ukraine’s president, shows no quid pro quo and that there’s nothing there.

Well, Schiff wants people to believe there's something there. So, what does he do at today's hearing? In his opening statement, he reads his own version of the conversation between President Trump and President Zelensky. If the conversation is so damning, why not read the transcript directly, instead of embellishing it?

LINK TO VIDEO CLIP HERE

Conservative commentator Matt Walsh wrote that Schiff “knows that a lot of people watching will think that's actually what the transcript said” when it was pure fiction. “In fact, the WHOLE POINT is that the transcript DOESN'T say what Schiff just said it said,” Walsh said.

www.foxnews.com...

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW HE DOESN'T IMMEDIATELY LOSE HIS POSITION??? WTF IS GOING ON HERE, STEP UP AMERICA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join