It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Schiff Mocked For Fabricated Parody Of Trump's Phone Call With Ukraine’s President.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, the circus is back in town, led by the Democrat's head clown, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire was on Capitol Hill today, to discuss his handling of the whistleblower complaint, alleging President Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the Biden family.

Already, Liberal rags are stating that Republicans are going to smear the Ukraine whistleblower. Well, what about Democrats who are attempting to smear President Trump, over a private conversation that somehow got leaked to the media? Republicans have stated, that the transcript of the conversation, between Trump and Ukraine’s president, shows no quid pro quo and that there’s nothing there.

Well, Schiff wants people to believe there's something there. So, what does he do at today's hearing? In his opening statement, he reads his own version of the conversation between President Trump and President Zelensky. If the conversation is so damning, why not read the transcript directly, instead of embellishing it?

LINK TO VIDEO CLIP HERE

Conservative commentator Matt Walsh wrote that Schiff “knows that a lot of people watching will think that's actually what the transcript said” when it was pure fiction. “In fact, the WHOLE POINT is that the transcript DOESN'T say what Schiff just said it said,” Walsh said.

www.foxnews.com...

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So basically, he lies, on camera, just because he knows there are some crazy people out there, that will believe him?

What morons voted this guy in?

Oh....

He's from CA.
NM

(Sorry to those of you, that have to live in CA, that are normal. You are becoming an endangered species)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The NSA records every phone conversation. Why can't we get the real audio and let the American people be the judge?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Someone needs to e-mail Mark Meadows and suggest they file a motion to begin impeach hearings against Adam Schiff. He has abused his position as head of the intelligence committee for political purposes, constantly leaks classified information (a felony), and he relentlessly lies, to the point where he must be either sociopathic or psychotic.
edit on 26-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have real and heartfelt pity for Schiff.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be him, it must be a struggle everyday when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I mean what I said above. Schiff is either sociopathic or psychotic.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That's why he is so full of schiff 💩

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I have real and heartfelt pity for Schiff.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be him, it must be a struggle everyday when he wakes up and looks in the mirror.
I would too if I had those bug eyes.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I like Schiff...Schiff's no stiff

Anyways...is this impeachment on or are we back to watching reruns of the Great British Bakeoff...bored Europeans want to know.

Peace

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The NSA records every phone conversation. Why can't we get the real audio and let the American people be the judge?

Why, you have already made up your mind.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ummm...yes...by all means...lets move the goal posts for the third time...

SMEffingH...if anyone actually listened to anything you had to state...in the for reals...that's where those goal posts would be...another damned state altogether...

Good thing this is just a tiny little backwater social media site...

Unfreaking believable...

YouSir

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

“You have to parody it, to obstruct what’s in it.”

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sounds like he is trying to control the narrative. For someone in that role to act like that is not up for the responsibility of the job. I expect a few media outlets to pick up these false claims and run with it in the current toxic media environment.

Is he just losing the plot or trying to build civil disorder?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Haha..

"Impeach impeach, Trump said some things. You just wait for the transcript!"

*transcript doesn't back things up*

"The NSA record eerything. Just you wait for the audio recording! Impeach impeach!"

*sigh*

edit on 26-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Once again if the Democrats are trying this hard and getting nothing. They’re milking a steer .

edit on 26-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Democrats are Election Meddling via impeachment inquiry... with flat out lies to the American public.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

My other favorite, "I don't think it matters if Trump broke the law or not. It's just bad optics at this point."

🤣

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Once again of the Democrats are trying this hard and getting nothing. They’re milking a steer .

But the steer identifies as a heifer.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Anyways...is this impeachment on or are we back to watching reruns of the Great British Bakeoff...bored Europeans want to know.

You're probably better off watching the Bakeoff.

The impeachment is theatrics and a soundbite farm for campaign ads (on both sides). Seeing as congress is only in session for less than half the year... It's a shame they do this knowing it won't clear the senate, and maybe not even the house given many democrats could lose tight race districts depending on how they vote.

2016 was a great circus, but I have a feeling the we're about to out assclown that in the coming years.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join