It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New census data...21 million illegal aliens in the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lol me so sorry...how do i change the title.

The u.s. has 22.1 million legal non us citizens?

If you over stay a Visa. Are you in the country legally?

Illegal sounds so offensive.....it effects my response when I read it.

Non u.s. citizen. ,,,ah sounds so sweet and innocent .

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth
Expired visa means illegally in the United States. Non-Citizens can be here legally and presumably are primarily or all legally here.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Those here on visas should not be considered part of our population, since they are visiting. I visited England, but I doubt that they count me among their population.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Those here on visas should not be considered part of our population, since they are visiting. I visited England, but I doubt that they count me among their population.

You monster...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Illegal sounds so offensive?

I know, Being called obese sounds way worse than someone calling you fat. Bacon is mostly fat and it is delicious.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If they are working here make them legal so they pay taxes! It's one planet. Who cares where they were born.

Pretty much every country on the planet cares where the people living within their borders was born. Canada has free healthcare so I wonder why these folks dont head on up north?

They are. A total of 45,152 have crossed the border irregularly since January 2017, according to immigration officials. And we put them up in hotels as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If they are working here make them legal so they pay taxes! It's one planet. Who cares where they were born.

How many billions of people want to come here. How many should we accept, since, you know, it doesn't matter where they were born.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Elizabeth Warren will make U.S. Taxpayers cover all 21 million with top-quality health insurance.

So they will all be vacinated, and they won't leave local health care services with unpaid debt for emergency care. Sound good to me. I don't want a bunch of unvaccinated illegals spreading measles all over the place.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

They use services such as public transport and roads, and utilities like power and water. So they should be counted as population. They might not be permanent residents but they are still here.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They use services such as public transport and roads, and utilities like power and water. So they should be counted as population. They might not be permanent residents but they are still here.

I think it would be fine to count traffic on roads, which is done already. I think it would be fine to keep track of power use at tourist attractions and hotels.... which is already done.

If a friend stays overnight at your house, do you write them off your taxes? You know, since they are now a member of your family and a dependent.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Pretty much every country on the planet cares where the people living within their borders was born. Canada has free healthcare so I wonder why these folks dont head on up north?

Citation required.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

How many billions of people want to come here. How many should we accept, since, you know, it doesn't matter where they were born.

I have an American passport but have no interest living in america.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

There are very few private utilities in the United States, most are privately owned and paid for by the homeowner/renter. Roads are funded via gas tax, property tax, state tax, county tax or city tax depending on the locality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join