It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New census data...21 million illegal aliens in the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Does the Visa system show competency in deporting expired visas?

Seems like the service has none and should be suspended until they can show it?

Caller you say what?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
President Elizabeth Warren will make U.S. Taxpayers cover all 21 million with top-quality health insurance.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Whoa, whoa, whoa there fella...

They are not illegal aliens..
They are undocumented migrant workers........

But seriously....
How about you, as the author of this topic, add some thoughts......

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Caller, are you from Ft. Wayne Indiana?
I agree, if you cant perform the job youre paid for, why get paid?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The article says 22 million "foreign born". That doesn't make them illegal.

But I get it..they're all bad.
edit on 9/26/2019 by Admitted because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2019 by Admitted because: thought i had my number wrong, but it was yours..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
The article says 22 million "foreign born". That doesn't make them illegal.

But I get it..they're all bad.

Nope. It says this about foreign born:

A record 44.7 million people are foreign-born, or about 13.7% of the U.S. population. That’s the highest rate since 1910 and comes amid a highly-charged political debate over whether the decennial Census survey should include a citizenship question.

It says this about US citizen:

A subset of the foreign-born figure -- the number of people in the U.S. but ‘not a U.S. citizen’ held at around 22 million in 2018.

I see you changed your post while I was typing my reply.
edit on b000000302019-09-26T11:37:41-05:0011America/ChicagoThu, 26 Sep 2019 11:37:41 -05001100000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Then I reread what you typed.
You still have it wrong.
edit on b000000302019-09-26T11:38:37-05:0011America/ChicagoThu, 26 Sep 2019 11:38:37 -05001100000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Not being a U.S. citizen doesn't make you illegal.

Anyone here from Samoa or Puerto Rico, for example, are not U.S. citizens they are Nationals. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples. How would these numbers document 22 million undocumented illegals anyway?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's roughly 22 million non-citizens, which also includes resident aliens among others, that number is not all illegals.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Anyone here from Samoa or Puerto Rico, for example, are not U.S. citizens they are Nationals. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples. How would these numbers document 22 million undocumented illegals anyway?

Puerto Ricans are in fact United States citizens.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're right, what I was reading from included only Samoa and Swains Islands. My bad, sorry Puerto Rico!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

It's cool. That 22 million number the Original Poster put up is still incorrect regardless.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Admitted

It's cool. That 22 million number the Original Poster put up is still incorrect regardless.

Yes, and nowhere in the article does it state "illegal". Incorrect headline (and number, he puts 21 article say 22.1 - hence my edits).

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There was an old cowboy movie back in the 70's I saw where this Poncho Villa guy would capture people and then stand them in a line. Then He would take his 50 Caliber Sharps Rifle and shoot them in the row. It went through about 5 or 6 of the little buggers per bullet..... Can't remember the name of the movie though.

But this is a kinder and gentler time with compassion. Let's just build a wall.
Or lets round them all up and drop them off in Panama City....... done deal.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If they are working here make them legal so they pay taxes! It's one planet. Who cares where they were born.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No mention of illegal immigrants nor is the 21 million figure present for any category.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If they are working here make them legal so they pay taxes! It's one planet. Who cares where they were born.

Pretty much every country on the planet cares where the people living within their borders was born. Canada has free healthcare so I wonder why these folks dont head on up north?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Being an illegal alien does not absolve a person of paying taxes in the US.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I look at the population difference between 1990 and 2018 and see the huge increase of the immigrants of all kinds during that time. Remember, many of the immigrants, both legal and illegal had kids over that time, and some of their kids already had kids. Also many of the immigrants married US citizens and had kids, take for instance Melania. It is not all hispanic people.

What am I getting at? In 1990 there were about 19 million immigrants, now there are about 27 million more that immigrated between 1990 and 2018. many immigrants have had kidsalso. Now our population in 1990 was around 248 million. in 2018 the population was about 327.2 million, a reduction of about 20 million of our base population. Remember some of that population was also created now by immigrants that came before and after 1990, born in America and full citizens.

So, our population dove 20 million and we gained 27 million immigrants, including illegals and legals that were counted on census records. So we lost almost 47 million of our old population. If there would have not been immigrants since 1990 and you discount any children of immigrants over that time or ones that married our citizens of old, we dropped from 42 million from the 248 million so our population would be 208 million people. In America, our society has been good at population control in general, but they are allowing more and more immigrants into our country to make it look like it is not going down. Much of that reduction has been in the White people, although the black people are also helping to keep down population increase. But the Hispanics still seem to like to have decent size families, I suppose down in Mexico they did have to worry more about kids dying so they have more yet to make sure some live....lots of people killed down there and their hospitals are not as good.

We seem to have been meeting our population reduction agenda amounts they were calling for. Immigrants do not count negatively against countries, it is a way of covering up the reduction of people by deceiving them into believing our population is still growing and we need to have less kids yet.

This immigration is a cover up.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They’ve been saying 10 million up to 20 million illegals here for years, which probably means it’s closer to 30 million + now. Truth be known, I don’t think they have a accurate number or clue of how many are really here. 21 million is hypothetical at best.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is what happens when you don't actually read the link that you post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join