It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hasn't the FBI labeled The Huffington Post as a Terror Threat?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Have they invoked terror, or did they say words you didn't like?

Cut and paste a few snippets by the QANON invoked terror for me so I can agree with you. I am never on the QANON thread on ATS or anywhere. YOU?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Qanon is not an organization that has any centralized leadership.

It's made up of small local groups that identify with their message.

Any group that commits violence is not part of Qanon, they are just random people.

I know of no "small local groups" other than what I call "families" - at Trump rallies in qanon t-shirts.

Qanon seems to be a completely random collection of individuals - perhaps comprised of those who are wary of public assembly because... "everybody" hates Trump supporters and the qanons are at the forefront of Trump support on the internet anyway.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Have they invoked terror, or did they say words you didn't like?

Cut and paste a few snippets by the QANON invoked terror for me so I can agree with you. I am never on the QANON thread on ATS or anywhere. YOU?

I already said I don't think any politically minded organization should be labeled terrorists unless they have indicated they plan to kill people.

I'm no Q expert, but I haven't seen any such indications, so I don't think they should be labeled a terror organization.

When the government labels someone a terror organization, that means they can circumvent your constitutional rights thanks to the Patriot Act. At worse, they could do warrant-less searches, use secret evidence in court only the judge can see without showing the jury, along with a long list of things that absolutely negate any resemblance of 1st world rights you think you have.

So personally, while I don't like any brand of extremism, I'll defend that everyone has their rights. Try and convict people of crimes they committed the right way.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I'm no Q expert...

'Q expert' = professional LARPer.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'll defend that everyone has their rights

even those "festivus" people?
not those people again, right?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don’t know about the Hugfington Post but I did hear that The Daily Planet hires aliens

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't like what you say. I'm going to petition the government to label you as a terrorist.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

OK that's fair and I agree with you. Journalism like politics is fundamentally wrong today as no checks and balances exist.

Its not illegal for a politician to lie in the USA and the press can be held accountable but only in the courts and someone has to bring a cause for action. In that case these guys get away with................. m*^der.

It would seem that if the "tabloids" publish false stories they would have been sued into the ground by now but they remain so you wonder.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah you mean Clark Kent's Daily Planet or other plus aliens of The 3rd Kind? Or just South of the border?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I don't like what you say. I'm going to petition the government to label you as a terrorist.

Seriously. The amount of sissy marys now on the right getting triggered by words is amazing. The trans agenda can't come soon enough, many of them need to be in a dress.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

not "just" aliens, flying, super strong, vigilante, illegal alien.

that disrobes in public. a Big S on his chest for "Satan"

he also disturbs the peace by breaking the speed of sound over the lovely quiet city of Metropolis

This guy should deffinately be on a terror watch list, and he's WHITE!!!!!!

ETA: He is also a warmonger, he fought in WWII on the allies side, Obviously this old white guy is a Nazi.
edit on 26-9-2019 by thedigirati because: is so damn fun to make fun of the damn silly ones.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hard hitting journalism

You need to remove this as its offensive to me

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Seriously. The amount of sissy marys now on the right getting triggered by words is amazing. The trans agenda can't come soon enough, many of them need to be in a dress.

I needed that today, thank you.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well that's just great!

As long as they don't copy any of my outfits, we'll be fine.

link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
You need to remove this as its offensive to me

Still triggered by words I see.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well that's just great!

As long as they don't copy any of my outfits, we'll be fine.

One ginormous hairy man in a Wonder Woman outfit is enough, please and thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As a member of the NRA, I think San Francisco already labeled me a terrorist so double jeopardy might apply.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I just want to keep you gainfully employed.

One ginormous hairy man in a Wonder Woman outfit is enough, please and thank you.

Yikes

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The trans agenda can't come soon enough, many of them need to be in a dress.

The sissy's are just fine. Sheet take a look at them and compare them against the 30 year old hefty hefty purdy til your thirty 300+ pounder Southern USA gals. Your call.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nah, to many whiny bitches on the right lately. The mere mention of something they don't agree with sends them off on a hysteric reeee rant looking for more government to protect them from the evil mouth noises.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join