It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleusinian and Isis mysteries beliefs hidden in Modern Olympics.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: purplemer

There was a merger of Al Queda and Isis shown on link below:-
since911.com...
On 15th October 2005 or 2015, Sirius rose at midnight day marker, i think this took place in Al Fallujah in Iraq, but i'm not completely sure, i'll start a thread later in the year about the Arab Spring Movement.
It would be ironic if ISIS aligned under the Isis star!

How about the death of the ISIS leader October 27, a US North Syria. Funny how the dog is the hero even though he blew himself up.

[qedition.cnn.com...]
The US military operation that targeted ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi got underway on the ground in northwest Syria at 5:01 p.m. ET Saturday, according to a senior US defense official.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
I have looked at North West Syria at time and day starts and can find no alignments, however if these alignments are deliberate, they didn't have the time for it, as military intelligence of the whereabouts of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was up to the minute, so was impractical, they just needed to kill him.
When i have finished with other threads, i will get back to ISIS as i have a lot more to say.
I thought i would leave some information regarding the Independence of Syria on 1st January 1944, link below, i'll be back with graph later.

www.heritageforpeace.org...

As this is 1st January 1944, you need to re-read what i have to say about when the Gregorian Calendar was formed, long before rounded off to the hour, time zones were introduced, which means that Damascus, Syria doesn't have Sirius culminating at the start of New Year at that location.
Near top of page:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please note that a Muslim calendar day begins at sunset of previous day, from start of link, read 3 paragraphs down:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Link

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So if we look at 1st January 1944 from previous Sunset we get a time of 16:22 PM on 31st December 1943, as Sun set, Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was rising!
Astronomy graph below in the Capital Damascus:-

edit on 13-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The reason that Sirius doesn't culminate at True South at midnight in Damascus, Syria on 1st January 1944 is because of time zone application that come in long after the Gregorian calendar in 1582.

Your location now to see this has to be approx. every 15 degrees of longitude from Greenwich mean time at 00* 00' , Damascus is at 36*E18' longitude being six degrees out of synch, if it had been 15+15= 30 degrees longitude approx, then Sirius would have culminated at midnight.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join