It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleusinian and Isis mysteries beliefs hidden in Modern Olympics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The 1968 Olympics were marked by the bidding stage when Mexico was successful, this was on 18th October 1963 in Baden-Baden, Germany, please scroll down link below to "Host City Selection":-
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Greek day marker was chosen, being previous sunset to 18th October 1963, when Sirius was aligned to Due North or Nadiir.
I have now investigated 50 years of Olympics and so far they have all been intentionally aligned to Sirius or Alnilam, do you think i will be able to go back to 1896, don't bet on it!
Graph below:-

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The 1964 Summer Olympics were held in Tokyo, Japan, the opening ceremony was on 10th October 1964, midnight day marker was chosen when Sirius was rising in the East, on graph midnight is displayed at top of the page as 00:00 as day start.
Link to 1964 Olympic Games below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Emperor Hirohito opened the games who was never incarcerated involving the war crimes of W.W.2.
Graph below:-

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The 1960 Olympic Games were held in Rome, Italy, However firstly i would like to look at the very first Paralympics held there, as this was the first time that Paralympics were held for disabled People, it is likely that this also was marked by the stars:-
en.wikipedia.org...

Please note opening ceremony was on 18th September 1960, it was marked Twice, by midnight with Alnilam rising and by ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise when Alnilam was culminating at that location, graphs below:-

edit on 4-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Thank you for your replies. Hope you are keeping ok.

Is the aligments some kind of ritualistic magic. We know these stars are important to cultures world wide. I came across this. Does the same thing happen in regards to NASA too.

NASA Continues Ritual Pattern as Discovery Docks with IS(I)S
www.enterprisemission.com...

As we have shown repeatedly in the past, NASA has had an ongoing obsession with the celestial representations of the highest Gods and Goddesses of ancient Egypt, (Isis, Osiris, and Horus). We will soon be releasing an extensive (but by no means complete) table of these events. In the meantime, we continue to track this astrological fixation of the space agency with an eye toward exposing this bizarre religious practice on a regular basis for as long as it continues. Resultantly, we have been following the progress of current NASA mission STS-96 as the Space Shuttle Discovery docks and adds to the new International Space Station (IS(I)S). Naturally, we have not been disappointed with the conduct of our friends at the holy temple that is the inner halls of NASA.

www.enterprisemission.com...

Does Sirius move in conjunction with our sun?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Hermetic beliefs do seem usual at top levels of religion around the world, i have never been involved with ritual magic but i believe these alignments do have rituals involved, link below may help:-

henrybayman.com...

Sirius is mentioned in the Quran in respect of earlier religions:-
corpus.quran.com...

The link you gave although they seem on the right track, don't follow astrological practice, and some of their charts are wrong, although NASA does show some symbolism, i have never found any special dates aligned.
Sirius is subject to precession of the Equinoxes like any other star however it is a good approximation of the solar year but not exact:-
en.wikipedia.org...

Time today is run by Greenwich Mean Time, it is the only place that has local time that was followed a couple of centuries ago in England, and was changed because train timetables that spread across the world with rounded off Time Zones, but by the Gregorian Calendar we follow today we can see what was put in place, Sirius is culminating at precise minute of New Year.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

but by the Gregorian Calendar we follow today we can see what was put in place, Sirius is culminating at precise minute of New Year.

I think i read on wikipedia that this was just a coindidence. But i think not. It does rises at this time. Has it always? I guess it must have because it can still measure the rise of the Nile river.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

but by the Gregorian Calendar we follow today we can see what was put in place, Sirius is culminating at precise minute of New Year.

I think i read on wikipedia that this was just a coindidence. But i think not. It does rises at this time. Has it always? I guess it must have because it can still measure the rise of the Nile river.

It isn't by chance that Sirius culminates at midnight on New Year, the Catholic Church also believes in Egyptian philosophy, this was a very complex but brilliant bit of intended astrology magic, that i must show slowly, so you understand.
Firstly before midnight on 4th October 1582 was the last day of the Julian calendar before switching to 15th October as ten days were taken out, later i will show a minute before midnight on 4th October 1582, in Rome, you can guess what star would be rising.....Midnight was chosen because of the emerging clocks were becoming more accurate, five years before 1582 the minute hand to clocks was invented. www.findingdulcinea.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Below is "Local Time" for Rome which we followed before train timetables, every location had a different time not as now where minutes and seconds are rounded off to the hour for everyone in that time zone.
The last minute of the Julian Calendar was 23:59 pm on 4th October 1582, then ten days were taken out of the Calendar to create the Gregorian calendar, so the next day was 15 October 1582, as you can see by graph Sirius was rising in the East, but taking ten days out also effected 1st January 1583 at midnight!

edit on 7-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
As a final word on this purplemer, please understand that i'm an Archaeoastronomer, Parans are the same as astronomy, but is the oldest form of astrology, however some astrologers use the inaccurate projected measure with fixed stars, this causes a great deal of heated debate on astrology forums, link below will show this debate, the 4th of July 1848 in Washington DC could show Sirius rising with the Sun, but is incorrect by science.
astrologeratlarge.com...

Do you remember this that i posted about the inaccurate projected on to the ecliptic measure that lots of astrologers believe in, it is very important to the next post i make about 1st January 1583 in Rome!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thank you for your replies. I will read through and try and digest the information and get back.

A little off topic maybe. But dont you think its strange that the ISIS the terrorist group kicks its way around Sryria (Sirius - people of the sun) and that there leader just got killed by a dog even though he blow himself up.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Catholic Church didn't take out enough days and only took 10 days out up to the First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD

en.wikipedia.org...

If they had taken the right amount of days out up to the start of the Julian Calendar on 1st January 0045 BC, the Winter Solstice, so important to ancient people would have fallen on 25th December!!!!!!!!!

edit on 7-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Do you remember this that i posted about the inaccurate projected on to the ecliptic measure that lots of astrologers believe in, it is very important to the next post i make about 1st January 1583 in Rome!

Yes i do. It didnt make entire sense to me. I am new to this kinda stuff. It is only of recent that I have become interested in this star and its movements and mythology. I will have a reread when I get home.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Now the first Gregorian New Year after Calendar reform was 1st January 1583 in Rome, it was aligned to Sirius culminating by a one degree margin by the inaccurate projected on the ecliptic measure which is another astrology belief.
The culmination angle is 09*:08' Cancer, and Sirius was at 08*:21' Cancer so conjunct with one degree.
The Pope wanted this staying there for a long time, however most alignments slip out of synch by precession after 200 years, but someone noticed that accurate astronomy alignment followed on, so increasing the belief and Sirius's position for more than four hundred years, the alignment is now slipping in Greenwich now for some years and will fall out of one degree margin by middle of the century.
Astrology graph below:-

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

There was a merger of Al Queda and Isis shown on link below:-
since911.com...
On 15th October 2005 or 2015, Sirius rose at midnight day marker, i think this took place in Al Fallujah in Iraq, but i'm not completely sure, i'll start a thread later in the year about the Arab Spring Movement.
It would be ironic if ISIS aligned under the Isis star!

edit on 8-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Okay near top of the page i wrote about the 1960 Paralympic Games that was the first, but i still have to deal with the 1960 Olympic Games in Rome, Italy, this was marked by ancient Greek day marker being sunset before date with Alnilam on the Nadir or True North.
The Closing Ceremony was on the auspicious 11th September 1960, so we need to look at sunset on 10th September to see alignment by ancient Greek style.
en.wikipedia.org...

I'll put graph in soon!

edit on 8-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The 1956 Summer Olympics wasn't marked in Australia, but by the Olympic torch being lit at Olympia. I don't have a fix for Olympia, without doing it manually, which is a pain, so i use the nearest town Pyrgos, which is within spitting distance.
The torch for the 1956 Melbourne Olympics was lit on 2nd November 1956, the ceremony started at 09:30 AM, i am giving a chart four minutes after then when i believe the Torch was lit, so this was sneaky being an actual time alignment, not involving day starts, at 09:34 AM at location Sirius was setting in the Western horizon, graph and info below:-

edit on 9-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I love Australian humour and there was a hoax played at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics that gave me a good ole belly laugh!
There are some that disrupt the Torch Bearers as this was only started in 1936 by the Nazi Government, Barry Larkin thought he would play a hoax because of this, which you can read about on link below:-
hoaxes.org...

I will be writing at length regarding the Nazi 1936 Olympics and torch bearers later when i get that far.

edit on 9-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As you know i don't have a fix for Olympia, i have to do a manual application which is a pain so i use the nearest town which is Pyrgos, Greece which is very near.
The Helsinki 1952 Olympic Games was aligned by the torch lighting ceremony, which was held on 25th June 1952. Midnight day marker was used, while Alnilam was on the Nadir or True North, info below:-

Astronomy graph below:-

edit on 10-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The 1948 Summer Olympics were held in London, Please scroll down link below to "Opening Ceremony", this is an actual time alignment on 29th July 1948, King George VI opened the Olympics at 16:00 pm, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was setting in the Western horizon at location.
en.wikipedia.org...
There wasn't any Olympics in 1944 or 1940 because of the Second World War, so the next one was the 1936 Nazi Olympics held in Berlin, which should interest!
Astronomy Graph below:-

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It must be noted it has always been rare that both Winter and Summer Olympics occur in the same country as happened in 1936 in Germany, it has only happened four times.
The 1936 Summer Olympics were held in Berlin and the 1936 Winter Olympics were held in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
Hitler wanted to use the Olympics as a propaganda tool to show Aryan racial superiority, it didn't turn out that way, the star of the Summer Olympics was Jesse Owens.
As both Winter and Summer Olympics happened in Germany, Hitler marked the earlier Winter one, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Greek day marker was applied to opening ceremony on 6th February 1936, which is sunset of previous day on 5th February at location, as the Sun set, Sirius was rising!
Astronomy graph below:-

edit on 12-11-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join