It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The Supreme Court will need to intercede if Democrats want to start formal impeachment proceedings based on "We don't like Orange Man!". Dims are playing around with impeachment like it's a game.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
it is hard not to believe someone who has documented political bias spreading rumors about a sitting president?

really

wow

My point though is that everyone is bias on this; with so much bias it muddies the facts so what I am saying is that I am keeping an open mind either way and waiting to see what comes off all of this in the full light of the facts once any investigation is concluded and I will take it from there.

You're talking with people who, from day 1 of Trump presidency, have systematically dismissed and downplayed every negative piece of news about Trump.
When Trump said that he could shoot people and not lose voters, it's these guys he had in mind.
Watch them move goalposts every time a damning piece of evidence comes to light.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LSU2018

The Supreme Court will need to intercede if Democrats want to start formal impeachment proceedings based on "We don't like Orange Man!". Dims are playing around with impeachment like it's a game.

What would that look like? How would that come about?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You may want to double check how the Supreme Court actually works.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is no evidence or claim this information came from underlings. This is, again, not a chain of command situation.

Unless the whistleblower is Donald Trump, that is. I doubt that. Would be hilarious if it were true, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: butcherguy

The news media already told us plenty of things about this story that turned out to be false.
Why should we believe anything they tell us?

Why link or ask for sources at all then? Just believe people who espouse your personal bias! That's the ticket!

Obviously that's not the answer. That's what democrats have been doing for 3 years and it fails them every time and they STILL do it. It's uncanny.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck That would be true 4D chess and a complete own by the POTUS if he was behind this all..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

it is hard not to believe someone who has documented political bias spreading rumors about a sitting president?

really

wow

My point though is that everyone is bias on this; with so much bias it muddies the facts so what I am saying is that I am keeping an open mind either way and waiting to see what comes off all of this in the full light of the facts once any investigation is concluded and I will take it from there.

You're talking with people who, from day 1 of Trump presidency, have systematically dismissed and downplayed every negative piece of news about Trump.
When Trump said that he could shoot people and not lose voters, it's these guys he had in mind.
Watch them move goalposts every time a damning piece of evidence comes to light.

we have been waiting for your "Damming" evidence for 3 years, maybe the next time.

How many Strozcks do you want at bat?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Oops, wrong person it was sent to I think. Sorry.
edit on 26-9-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

really

wow

no
the people with the real intel jobs are not,
no matter how long they have to hold their noses, they do
they also keep quiet unless it is an actual issue
2nd and 3rd hand bitching is not

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have wondered about that. The Constitution specifies under what conditions a President can be impeached: "high crimes and misdemeanors." An attempt to impeach without evidence of "high crimes and misdemeanors" could theoretically be sent to the Supreme Court for clarification. There would likely be an injunction against the Congress issued while the Justices decide what exactly is required for impeachment. If Congress ignored that injunction, could the President still be impeached?

THAT would be a Constitutional crisis.

Or, the Supreme Court could refuse to hear the case on the basis that it is political in nature.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

We can't expect much for these people. They wanted to make parking tickets a felony so that they could get Trump on a felony and remove him.

It's so stupid it's laughable.

no
this is very dangrous
using this crap to unseat an elected official is SCARY

it shows how little respect they have for our system of government and how little our votes mean to them

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

really

wow

This is why I say you just sit back and wait for the true facts to come to light, I am quite open in saying I am bias in so much as I have a predetermined negative view of Trump, I don't want to get into all of the details as to why I own that bias but I am aware of it, I try not to let it cloud my views.

I totally 100% agree with you that there are several people and quite a few on this site alone who have defended and downplayed every bit of negative news about Trump from day one and no matter what will defend him. Yet there are also those of us who hold a different bias where anything negative is seen as ammunition to use against him, sometimes though we need to use caution because what we might think his the smoking gun turns out to be a whole load of nothing when you strip back the bias and look at the facts. It works both ways is what am trying to say.

That is why I am of the view that I have a open mind on this, it would be monumentally stupid of Trump to have done what it is claimed he has done, and I struggle to believe anyone, even Trump, could be that thick but my mind is open to the facts of the matter. If the facts show that actually he was that stupid then through the book at him, if however the facts when all the bias is stripped away show that there wasn't really any wrong doing that constitutes a high crime then go with that.

What happens though is everyone runs to their favourite bias source, quite their favourite bias political figure and cherry pick the facts that support their bias and basically they only get one side of the story. I think its important to look at bother sides, with out the bias but just with the facts and take it from there.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

There is no evidence or claim this information came from underlings. This is, again, not a chain of command situation.

So government officials casually offer classified information to...who? Equals?

Whistle blower complaints are, by definition, not within the normal chain of command, but there are whistle blower protocols that supersede "chain of command". Both the ICIG and the DNI say that the whistle blower followed the law to a tee! So...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
no
not every bs claim should be given the same level of scrutiny
this in particular is ridiculous
the president of the Ukraine said just yesterday it is bs

we do not need another 2 year investigation to tell us what the Ukraine president did

unless the whole point is to paralyze the government......which is what was removed when the mueller bs was complete

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have wondered about that. The Constitution specifies under what conditions a President can be impeached: "high crimes and misdemeanors."

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

no
not every bs claim should be given the same level of scrutiny
the president of the Ukraine said just yesterday it is bs

we do not need another 2 year investigation to tell us what the Ukraine president did

unless the whole point is to paralyze the government......which is what was removed when the mueller bs was complete

Struggling to see your own bias here aren't ye?

I am saying that lets look at the facts, let them investigate do whatever the hell they need to do to establish the truth and look at the findings, if it turns out to be utter crap then its utter crap and Trump was right, Dems get more egg on their faces and no doubt in six months time they will do the same again.

If however there is actual proof of "high crimes" impeach him, remove him from office and put him on trail for whatever those crimes are.

Take the bias out of it.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
well then let the dems call for a house vote and let it be taken
if it is only political in nature

if that is what they really think of the constitution, and "high crimes and misdemeanors" by all means take the vote

link   

Indeed, it is ludicrous.

All based on an anonymous "person" that heard rumors.

This is going nowhere, unless the person comes forward,
this is dead in the water.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Whistleblower complaint was based on Mainstream Media sources. In other words, he read info in the NYT, WaPO, ABC News, according to Congressman Ratcliffe.

Holy crap. Fake Dossier Part #2 shi'tshow in progress.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join