It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Release of Whistle Blower and IG letter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheRedneck

It has already been reported that he is not a member of the IC.

That's not true.

The whistleblower works in the US intelligence community (which includes the CIA, the NSA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and a whole bunch of other agencies). Per the Post, he or she β€œonce worked on the staff of the White House National Security Council, which frequently borrows intelligence community personnel.”

www.vox.com...

Vox is not a valid news source, the source in their article is wapo which is paywalled.

Is there another source on where the whistleblower worked>

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
You are ok with potus having to deal with this while attempting to conduct diplomacy?
IMO that is a power given to the executive branch in the constitution.
While the treaties and deals must be passed by the senate, the actual diplomacy is the potus' alone.
IMO this is unprecedented and a clear separation of powers issue.

Also, the investigations discussed by the heads of state predate both. The discussion of how they turned out, or if they will continue is imo appropriate. Now if trump had asked for a NEW investigation into this mess I may think differently.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

what "report named sources" do yo mean please?

can you tell us that?

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha Is VOX even considered a legitimate source to use...

link   
Wow. If this is true then it's even more damaging than I thought. Giuliani was actually going around official channels in his efforts to get info in Biden?

There was a precondition for the call from the president that they would "play ball" with what he wanted to happen with Biden?

That the office of the president out of character locked down all transcripts of the calls before this was even news should tell you all you need to know..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wouldn't define this as diplomacy. Let's be honest and call it most likely politically motivated.

It was a risky move when I think he would have beaten Biden in the first place. And while I think the left is being hypocritical when IMO they did worse (so far) last cycle... I'm still willing to call a spade a spade.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Honestly...how many times are the Democrats gonna do this? I question Trump occasilnally but damn...is he doing this kn purpose? Pretending to hide something only to release it and...ooops....nothing here! Its genius if so.

Maybe Lelosi and company should hire some better staff....ones who can read and comprehend English.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Honestly...how many times are the Democrats gonna do this? I question Trump occasilnally but damn...is he doing this kn purpose? Pretending to hide something only to release it and...ooops....nothing here! Its genius if so.

Maybe Lelosi and company should hire some better staff....ones who can read and comprehend English.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That's not true.

The whistleblower works in the US intelligence community (which includes the CIA, the NSA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and a whole bunch of other agencies). Per the Post, he or she β€œonce worked on the staff of the White House National Security Council, which frequently borrows intelligence community personnel.”

www.vox.com...

Vox is not a valid news source, the source in their article is wapo which is paywalled.

Yes.
The news media already told us plenty of things about this story that turned out to be false.
Why should we believe anything they tell us?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A prosecutor evaluates 2nd and 3rd hand information to determine whether or not to prosecute. If they decide to prosecute, they bring witnesses into the court room.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

2. Second hand knowledge is what is known as a "rumor", and it is not subject to any whistleblower status.

It was reported (on live TV) that the report named sources, and the Acting DNI Intelligence Community Inspector General interviewed each and everyone of them before declaring the report "credible and urgent".

"Sources Say"?

How many times will people take a bite out of that apple before admitting its actually a crab apple?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wouldn't define this as diplomacy. Let's be honest and call it most likely politically motivated.

It was a risky move when I think he would have beaten Biden in the first place. And while I think the left is being hypocritical when IMO they did worse (so far) last cycle... I'm still willing to call a spade a spade.

oh
now strategy about dealing with a newly elected leader of one of our allies is not "diplomacy"?
I disagree

were this dealing with the same old leader I may agree,
how to deal with the newly elected leader warrants strategy, strategy that the POTUS alone gets to decide,
the discussions of which should be classified and not second guessed by unelected bureaucrats imo

using the rumors of such to attempt to bring down a duly elected president is disgusting

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A prosecutor evaluates 2nd and 3rd hand information to determine whether or not to prosecute. If they decide to prosecute, they bring witnesses into the court room.

Kind of like what Trump was doing in the Biden corruption case, eh?
So why impeach him?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

what "report named sources" do yo mean please?
can you tell us that?

The whistleblower report.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Democrats are Fish

President Trump is a Master Baiter

President Trump warned the elft this week was gonna be bad.....

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘„πŸ“ΊπŸ“ΊπŸ”™

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What sources say that the whistle blower IS NOT a member of the intel community?

Can you link a credible that debunks my source and backs your claim?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The news media already told us plenty of things about this story that turned out to be false.
Why should we believe anything they tell us?

Why link or ask for sources at all then? Just believe people who espouse your personal bias! That's the ticket!

edit on 26-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

That's not true.

So we have differing reports. We'll see (maybe) which one is true.

It was reported (on live TV) that the report named sources, and the Acting DNI Intelligence Community Inspector General interviewed each and everyone of them before declaring the report "credible and urgent".

I am reading the report. Unless these sources are contained in the redacted appendix, there are no sources named. the appendix is classified TOP SECRET, so I cannot speak to what has been redacted.

The acting DNI just stated a clear and reasonable reason why he did not immediately transmit the report: it primarily concerned information that falls under Executive Privilege, which he can not override; and the information did not meet the legal definition of "credible and urgent" because the complaint is against someone not a member of the IC and not under the control of the DNI.

I have the applicable statutes pulled up as well, based on the title and code mentioned in the complaint... trying to go through them as well. It's a long statute: 50 USC Β§β€―3033.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
After reading this i would laugh if it wasn't so serious.
Yet another blatant attempt at a coup over a duly elected President of the United States.

Trump needs to throat punch these traitors so their great grandchildren will be afraid to attempt something like this.

F#n Clown world.

I hope Trump FINALLY takes the gloves off

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That's not true.

www.vox.com...

What's your source that says that the whistle blower was NOT a member of the intel community?

edit on 26-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join