It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Impeachment is Back Door OP to remove Biden; Hillary Clinton for President in 2020!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why is Hillary running for president this time?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I read the book Masquerade by Soro's father. I actually bought the book and own a copy. George got his stuff from his father about a One World Order as the father thought that the only way to stop Nazis from forming again in the future and all other stuff back in the day would be One World Order. That was 1930's innocent thinking stuff. I cant quote the page but its in my notes somewhere. George went through hell and came out a superstar financially. I believe that he is misguided as all he knows is his father and that was a long long time ago and no way in hell will he ever reconsider as his father saved them, I get that. If George agrees with what is ongoing with the mainstream media today in the USA then he either never understood his father or he does have a Sieg Heil side to him on the dark side. I am still unsure as to which. Bannon does look like a drunk but hes not a stupid man and it seems he kept his plate clean.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HanyManny

Glory, Fame, Fortune and I heard the job comes with 1000 virgins. What type is TBD.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This will cause a blood bath for the dems, they will lose the house and seats in the Senate

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If she’s the candidate (she won’t be) we’ll see the usual “I didn’t vote hilary” liars come on here and tell us why they’re voting for hilary

Trump is winning next years election. Every single leftist on this site knows that to be 100% true.

No matter what lies, fake accusations and false ‘Russian collusion’ or ‘Russian influence’ hoax claims they make.

Trump has five more years.

Thankfully

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"and this time she'd lose the popular vote too - and bigly."

I do not think she won the popular vote.

Heh... I actually agree with you, but there is no way to prove it... at least, not yet...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join