It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Impeachment is Back Door OP to remove Biden; Hillary Clinton for President in 2020!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This Thread is my opinion based on historical facts and incidents that have occurred over the past several months.

I have written two prior Threads stating that in my opinion, Hillary Clinton will rise from the dust after all other Democratic candidates shake out. You may recall that during her run in 2016, she seemed to have health issues that possibly impeded her from winning in 2016 and running in the future. That was true back then but here we are several years later. Today I believe that her heath is fine. Back in 2016 she may have had an issue with a Heart Valve. Here's a link to the symptoms for those who have heart disease and require surgery:

Mayo Clinic

So hear me out and and first lets follow the money. Here's a link to The Federal Election Commission and their web page with all financial contributions of record to date. Money is to money as Vegas is to Vegas. Bookies aren't dummies so lets take a look and follow the money. Here's the link:

FEC: Candidates for President

Trump is way ahead of all @ $125 million. The nearest challenger is Bernie @ $47 million and Warren @ $36 million. Yep, ole Grandpa and Grandma whom the millennial's wont follow when its crunch time. Do millennial's even follow their parents? Nope! So Bernie and Liz put on a good show but are too old for the young progressive radicals among us. But uncle Joe @ $22 million is hanging around so let look at his financial contributions. Plus he seems to get more press time than Bernie and Liz so what gives? Old DNC guard? Bama? He's way down the donations list and he makes more mental and speech gaffes than Trump passes gas in public. Even counting and adding Trump's diarrhea of the mouth episodes, Biden's gaffes still trumps Trump! Even Biden's wife wonders about him. Seems to me this guy will not drop out so they have to push him out. So here we have now Ukraine, another scripted fart in the bathtub brought to you by the fun bunch who fizzled out on the Putin and Russia stuff. Hell, heard anything about Putin in our MSM over the last month?

So lets turn the page and look at Hillary. Did you see the picture of her and Bill the day after Jeffrey Epstein "apparently" died. She looked great and healthy again.

1. Jeffrey Epstein is out of the way. Have you heard any background noise on "the investigation" from the FBI or DOJ?
2. Since #1 is being sanitized any and all potential issues for Bill are eliminated, paving the way for a Hillary rebound.
3. Based on her comment to impeach Trump "war cry" this week its obvious shes vibrant, healthy and back in the saddle again.
4. "Benghazi"? It seems like its an opened, one week old soda can and its carbonated fizz has been spent.
5. "Uranium Sales to Russia"? More old soda carbonated fizz.
6. "Lock her up"! Huh?
7. "QANON and 8Chan"? Disappeared for almost two months. Score another one for Hillary.
8. "Drain the Swamp"? Its NOT about the Swamp but all about the Ocean! Too big and way too embedded. Not gonna happen.
9. "MSM" The USA propaganda tool of The 4th Reich just like the 3rd Reich and totally aligned with Team Clinton
10. Hillary Clinton does neither follow nor believe in "The Justice Democrats" or "The Squad". She will bitch slap them into oblivion as the DNC needs to be salvaged from these next generation whatever's.

I am still betting that Hillary Clinton will rise from the dust and run for President in 2020. The announcement will not come forward until after te 2019 elections.

Just sayin

edit on 26-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 26-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I hope your right, nothing would please me more than voting against her again.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Not likely to happen.
It's been several decades since a losing candidate ran for president again.
That's a stink that sticks with you.
In the years since she lost she hasn't done a thing to get the nomination for 2020 and with her husband under the microscope again with Epstein it's not a good look.

I do believe that the democrat party doesn't want Biden but I doubt they want him found guilty of corruption because of trump. That does more for good for trump than the dems.

My belief is that hillarys presidential run was a reward for playing ball when Obama was making his run. She dropped the ball and blew her chance.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am still betting that Hillary Clinton will rise from the dust and run for President in 2020.

I hope she does
that will effectively end the dnc as we know it

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Me too. All I am saying is that she will run again. Its their last hope. On the other hand if she wins that's fine with me too as she can and WILL handle and OWN "The Squad" At the end of the day Hillary is still an American, born in the USA with grandchildren.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

OK but what about the AOC's among us and that "squad" group. Domestic Terror in my opine.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interesting. And as i remember didnt the Clinton Foundation bail out the DNC? And we all know how the nomination process works at the DNC!!

Yup...from Donna hsrself.....

www.google.com... na-brazile-bailing-out-dnc-gave-clinton-campaign-control-made-my-job-impossible&psig=AOvVaw1osK1okhpRj0qNsvFp0ekI&ust=1569592240922277

edit on 26-9-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Domestic terror haha

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I concur with you, Steve Bannon is one hell of a Strategist! he's outplaying Soro's in every move...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Love this satire threads.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's just as likely as everything else the right wingers here believe.

Make what you want of that.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We also really need to discuss use of Cirquid technoloy on those silent triangle UFOs.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I haven't been following him

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Pay for something wasn't it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lsomebody bought something..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That's seems to be a scripted trend as someone else also said that someone did something?

Darn I wish I had a copy of the DNC operative Field Manual!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I hope your right, nothing would please me more than voting against her again.

Not just voting against her, but watching her lose, and this time she'd lose the popular vote too - and bigly.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: manuelram16

I haven't been following him

Some Geopolitics experts think that George Soro's is the leader/strategist for the old deep state and Steve Bannon is the strategist for the new deep state (maga).

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
if she wins that's fine with me too as she can and WILL handle and OWN "The Squad"

You are okay with her being President just because she can handle the Squat?

I am dropping you from my Christmas card list.

Hillary is a murderer, just as much as Manson.

She should NEVER be President. In fact she should not even be alive, at least not outside of prison.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
and this time she'd lose the popular vote too - and bigly.

I do not think she won the popular vote. The bitch could not fill a high school gym in Miami a month before the election.

That's Hillary AND Al Gore who could not even fill a small gymnasium on the Miami Dade campus. Only 750 people showed up for the rally. That’s Miami, with a population of nearly 420,000!

PJ-Comix said “The crowd was so large it threatened to overflow into all those empty seats.”

While Trump’s rally outdoors in Panama City drew 11,200 ticket holders. That's Panama City, with a population of less than 40,000!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join