It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The timing of the impeachment is a setup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Almost each time Trump seems to be making good news on foreign affairs, nasty things seem to drop from ‘an unnamed source close to the matter’. The good news about Trump does not get the cover it deserves, all attention goes to the vague claims, which are proven false most of the time. This happens ... every ... single ... time ...
Coincidence?

The IG Horowitz report is about to drop. Many claim to know what is in it, and claim it is extremely damning for the Dems and other people involved. It would be a ‘shame’ if something else would be dominating the news, so this report will hardly get the coverage it deserves? Something like an impeachment for example?
And see what happens! What a coincidence!

My position is: the Democrats and the (liberal msm) media work actively together to dictate the narrative and the news cycle to benefit the Democrats. All to influence the coming elections and to STOP Trump.

I think the timing of this all is 100% planned.

It makes me sick to the bone. I really look up to America, but this dishonest collusion between the media and the Dems will hurt the status and stature of the US in the world in the long run.
edit on 26-9-2019 by Goedhardt because: Fluffy kittens

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Sure is, but it will only end up backfiring on them and ensuring a second term.

As they deserve.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yes, but the good news is, most know this now. Even the slow ones.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I can honestly say I was never fully aware of how corrupted and deceitful the media really is. Rotten to the core. The way they chopped parts of the transcript to fit their narrative is mind blowing. And soon after they handled the Mueller story the same way, and the Kavanaugh story, and a tons of other little things.
One quite expects politicians to lie, cheat and mislead. But why in the world would media be the same, when they would be so much better off exposing those lies?
Something is not right over there in US. I mean, no matter who Trump is and what bad things he's done in his life the general reaction is way out of proportion. I've never seen anything like this before, is really disturbing.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen till after the first of the year then full blown by May. Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Just curious: What do you think will happen then? Why just then?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm expecting this worm to turn over the weekend, casting bad light away from POTUS.
That would put the IG report being delivered next week. Cast a bad light on the Dems & dominate news with IG report.
If the worm doesn't turn fast enough, it' be next Friday before we see the IG report - and they'll probably drop it after the news cycle on Friday.

Normally I don't forecast or predict, but something about timing....

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Considering all roads lead to the full extent of corruption in Obama's administration, from the doj to the sos office to the media - it's plainly evident why they are trying so hard to remove the President.

They are in fear of being exposed.

All the games, kickbacks, bribes and other disgusting and sundry activities will eventually be brought to light.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Honestly it all feels like part of the game.

Each time there is a "bombshell", nothing happens. Just enough fodder to keep both sides riled up, while giving them a sense of righteousness. Frankly, I think a lot of people got shook up with 2016. The left struggled with a popular outsider of sorts to contend with the establishment pick Hillary, and we all know about the right. They don't want people to rally behind anti-establishment candidates (something Trump has yet to prove me he is).

So the trick is to polarize so people will settle with whats offered.

Personally, in a time in such polarity, I think a strong Independent is in order. Someone who can take the best platform points from both sides instead of the moderates who take the worse from both sides.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
a reply to: mikell

Just curious: What do you think will happen then? Why just then?

My guess on his timing prediction would be primaries. February marks the very important Iowa caucus, so that's when we will see the real hands start being played. You'll see the oppo-research come out around then while people reveal whats under their sleeves.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

I can honestly say I was never fully aware of how corrupted and deceitful the media really is.I can honestly say I was never fully aware of how corrupted and deceitful the media really is.

It's been this way for decades. Once the landscape of the media became vastly corporate owned, their interests began interjecting the narrative. They have one goal, and that's to keep people's attention and make money... Something that cannot be done unless you sensationalize everything and turn it into something that it may not even be, the truth sometimes just isn't enthralling enough.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeah the Biden and his son stuff is "old news". "He's not the President!" the left shouts.

Yet the same left wants to impeach a SC judge for an alleged story from 20+ years ago.

And the same left spent a year on the Stormy Daniels story from 2006 (before Biden was VP).

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It seems every day, for years now, something "damning" comes out against the Dem's yet they still manage to be doing the same ole thing, unhindered. This tells me both sides are absolutely working together.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

what did they cover up with this?

What good thing has he ever done?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
somebody somewhere in the last 6 months told him something

ahahahahaha

ahahahaha

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

The report that didn't result in any indictments?
That report?
No Comey indictment.
No McCabe indictment.
No Hillary indictment lol.
That report?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Trump's administration classified information that would implicate Saudi Arabia in 9/11.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you for joining this Topic! It is not 'real' until a Troll arrives... And there you are!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Trump's administration classified information that would implicate Saudi Arabia in 9/11.

Unfortunately, hardly anyone cares about Saudi Arabia. The vast majority of representatives from both parties gleefully cuck for SA.

They run the things that will never find reconciliation while burring the things we should demand it on. SA and those connected to Epstein are off limits.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I hope the dems pay dearly for this. I hope a dem doesn't get back into the presidency until they learn how to govern on logic instead of emotion. If it takes 16 more years, idgaf

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join