It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley
I'm really confused in all of these threads regarding Trump and Biden. Why doesn't anyone seem to care if Biden and his son actually did what they are being accused of? Doesn't anyone care?

Would those history books read different if Biden and his son are arrested and end up going to jail and some kind of conspiracy is uncovered? Would that open up peoples eyes to the corruption that makes up the government?

This is exactly why so many congresscritters on both sides of the aisle have suddenly found impeachment attractive. These people enrich themselves and family by selling their influence.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

The Ukranian President said there was no evidence of wrongdoing involving Biden or his son.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: WalterTilley

The Ukranian President said there was no evidence of wrongdoing involving Biden or his son.

Really? Care to provide a source for us? Because seeing as the prosecutor who was investigating had been fired before the investigation was complete, I can't see how the President would or could say any such thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ht tps://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/ukrainians-understood-biden-probe-condition-trump-zelenskiy-phone/story%3fid=65863043a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Actually , I think the gentleman trump called made a statement saying he thought it was a trade ..

www.google.com...=65863043

The Ukrainian government said it was not conditional..

The guy on the phone with trump says it was conditional..

Hmmmmmmm

Believe a primary source or the Ukrainian governments official report???

What other issue do you choose to believe the government over a primary source on?
edit on 27-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

He is right...

The guy on the phone with trump said he thought it was obviously conditional..

The Ukrainian government later releases a statement denying they thought it was conditional..

So everyone gets to believe what they want and not be lying..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Obviously I believe the primary source, not the official government narrative.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

So I have your source saying this of the primary source:

Leshchenko on Thursday sought to back track his comments, telling ABC News that he did not know if officials had viewed discussing Biden as a precondition for a meeting and that he had meant it was just obvious that Trump had wanted to talk about it.

It also reflects the story has been edited to reflect that Leshchenko is a former advisor, not a current one as the story author fraudulently originally claimed.

And I have the primary source of the President of the Ukraine himself saying:

But I'm supposed to believe the narrative you and the journalist is most interested in pushing?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Obviously I believe the primary source, not the official government narrative.
I

You do? Because that source says it was just clear Trump wanted to talk about it...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Easy..

Because nepotism is not illegal, it is inefficient..

Hunter was only ever accused of being on a BOD he wasn’t really qualified for...well according to conservatives, but I buy that for sure..

That is not evidence of wrongdoing..

It is a fishing expedition thinking something perfectly legal, might lead to some form of malfeasance...

Here is the real kicker..

Prosecuting Comey, McCabe, Hillary or anyone else trump has accused fulfills the same goal..

Drawing the bad press away from him..

So why isn’t he prosecuting all the people he has already accused rather than accusing someone else he will never prosecute??

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I’m not sure if we are on the same page... well actually I think we are on the same page but think the other one isn’t..

I believe the guy trump personally talked to, not the official government statement, which is obviously gonna be VERY POLITICAL.

And it was ..

The official statement doesn’t want to be involved on either side..

They claim both “Hunter biden did nothing wrong” and “that trumps request was not conditional “..

I do not believe them when they say hunter is clean either.. I think they want out of trumps mess.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

So I have your source saying this of the primary source:

Leshchenko on Thursday sought to back track his comments, telling ABC News that he did not know if officials had viewed discussing Biden as a precondition for a meeting and that he had meant it was just obvious that Trump had wanted to talk about it.

It also reflects the story has been edited to reflect that Leshchenko is a former advisor, not a current one as the story author fraudulently originally claimed.

And I have the primary source of the President of the Ukraine himself saying:

But I'm supposed to believe the narrative you and the journalist is most interested in pushing?

THE GUY TRUMP WAS PHYSICALLY TALKING TO , IN PERSON , MAN TO MAN , SAYS HE THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUSLY CONDITIONAL..

How does some advisor trump who was not on the phone with the actual guy, trump the actual guy??

Oh that is right... trumpets will literally only believe what they want to.

Ps... no one cares if hunter goes down..no one cares if anyone trump accused of things , goes down.. well except maybe Obama..

Everyone else the “left “ would happily trade..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Absolutely they would... if any more than one person trump has accused is actually prosecuted, it will increase the validation of all his claims.

And it can only be one if it is a bigwig like Biden or Hillary..

Actually providing evidence of all the crazy accusations trump has leveled only helps him.

It is win, win..

His supporters love him, it proves he is not totally FOS and the media would follow the trial like buzzards..

So why hasn’t he???

There are only 2 options...

1) trump is “in on it” and protecting them.

2) it was always nonsense meant to hype up the sheeple...

I see no third option and option 1 is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wait it's ok for Dems to investigate Trump but it's not Ok when Trump investigate Biden even when he admitted to a crime on national TV? lol Historians will love Trump. Because he will repeat and at least one of his kids will be president as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sounds to me like he got crap for telling the truth..

It is irrelevant..

If you believe the state narrative, They also said Hunter is totally innocent.. so either way trump loses. ..

He was begging for an investigation into a totally innocent political opponent..

That is what is known as lose, lose lol.

It is obviously illegal with or without a quid , pro, quo.. and the republican senate wouldn’t care if trump “shot someone in Times Square “..they would still support him..

It depends on what narrative the average American accepts and all the underlying factors that already exist..

See trump couldn’t win the popular vote against the most unlikeable politician in American history..

One globally known for being a cuckhold, a primal signal of weakness..

Plus you had all the media swearing to god trump could not win, implying “so no need to vote for the unlikable witch if you don’t want too..”

Those are as softball conditions as humanly possible and he still barely won..

This time everyone knows he can win...

.. his opponent will not be hillary Clinton..

And he has been a dumpster fire WHO HAS PROVEN ZERO OF THE CONSTANT ALLEGATIONS HE LEVELS!!!!

Runs the whole law enforcement enchilada, but NO ONE has even been indicted..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Not when there is no evidence, or even specific accusation of malfeasance.

Ukrainian says Hunter is 100% above board..

So where is the evidence Hunter deserves to be investigated??

It does not, nor has it ever existed.. he was just hoping lol..

That is and should be illegal, exactly as trump claims about all of his investigations..

except he won’t prove the investigations are based on nothing..and he could have years ago and still can declassify the fisa and prove it now!

EXACTLY LIKE HE WONT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY OF THE ACCUSATIONS HE MAKES CONSTANTLY!!

Shocking!!

Lol

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

THE GUY TRUMP WAS PHYSICALLY TALKING TO , IN PERSON , MAN TO MAN , SAYS HE THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUSLY CONDITIONAL..

The guy Trump physically talked to was the President, Zelesky.

Are you confused or lying? Lol

And what does Zelesky say?

The guy you are talking about also crapped all over the journalist's story by saying that's not what he meant.

Give me a break...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

If history even remembers this event; it will remember it as one of many examples of political leaders acting unscrupulously... turn the page.
edit on 27-9-2019 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I figure they almost all get a paragraph or two through out public school textbooks and such..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I figure they almost all get a paragraph or two through out public school textbooks and such..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ukrainian says Hunter is 100% above board..

Not true even the pres in the call says hes not and they are concerned

So where is the evidence Hunter deserves to be investigated??

Ask the president about that , or he wouldnt be investigated in his own country well before Trump called, he said so himself

You can also watch this, theres not one lie in it, feel free to cross check the whole thing, and if youre going to call false, please have the integrity to post a rebuttal with evidence.

the rest of your post is null and void, provided the above evidence provided, again I know youll just try and trash the source, but please try and rise above and discredit them first.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join