It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley
I'm really confused in all of these threads regarding Trump and Biden. Why doesn't anyone seem to care if Biden and his son actually did what they are being accused of? Doesn't anyone care?

Would those history books read different if Biden and his son are arrested and end up going to jail and some kind of conspiracy is uncovered? Would that open up peoples eyes to the corruption that makes up the government?

Why don't they care??? Because they are Democrats...Honesty and truth mean nothing to a Democrat...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: WalterTilley
I'm really confused in all of these threads regarding Trump and Biden. Why doesn't anyone seem to care if Biden and his son actually did what they are being accused of? Doesn't anyone care?

Would those history books read different if Biden and his son are arrested and end up going to jail and some kind of conspiracy is uncovered? Would that open up peoples eyes to the corruption that makes up the government?

Why don't they care??? Because they are Democrats...Honesty and truth mean nothing to a Democrat...

Your post is honestly true

110% factual.

Which is why the dEms and their disgusting supporters are the number one fastest shrinking minority in the country

2020 is in the bag, and it’s all their own fault.

Own Goal. Well done dEms

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

2020 is in the bag, and it’s all their own fault.

I agree 100% - it *was* in the bag for Trump. Until today.

Did you watch the hearings this morning? Trump got shredded. It's obvious he clearly broke the law - and then to make it worse - the WHite House tried to cover it up by moving the transcripts from their usual place/server, to a server somewhere in Fort Knox or something.

Didn't they learn ANYTHING from Watergate?! Nixon didn't "hang" so much for the crime itself - it was the crime *and* the cover-up together in 1973 that indicated a clear knowledge of guilt that he and his staff committed a crime.

Just like Trump and his WH staff did in the past 6 weeks since the phone call with the Ukrainian president where he clearly committed a crime and the actions of his staff to try and bury it.

What an asshat! He and his WH staff for letting it happen and then trying to cover it up after the fact.

He screwed us! And it's such a shame...I was really starting to like him. He got a LOT done and he did it in an entertaining, unpredictable and buffoonish manner. He was many things but boring wasn't one of them. Dinner & a show in a manner of speaking...

smh....it's a sad day for us all.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Which has jack to do with the president sitting in office at the time.. everyone concedes a presidents policies do not start to take effect until maybe 4 years later..unless there guy is in office, but to be fair both sides play that moronic card... so that really is not a slight at trump the gop..

It is SOP, but still BS..

1) longest income increase, in betting by that started before trump took office lol.. I can’t imagine 3 years is the longest in history lol..

2) So what was the black unemployment rate under carter??

Bush 1??

Bush 2??

Oh yea... a 2% uptick is definitely making the one paragraph all presidents get in the text books lol..

Trump will be remembered for championing the birther movement..

Accusing everyone under the sun with felonies and proved none of it and held no one accountable..

And not building his wall..

Oh I’m sure stormy Daniels and getting laughed off the floor of the U.N. for lying will make the cut too..

It will have to be a VERY long paragraph before a 2% uptick in black employment makes the cut!

Which is why it has nothing to do with his policies and has everything to do with market confidence. The longer Trump has been in office the better everything has gotten. We just had the first time of 13 months straight 3% wage growth (3.5% for the average worker, people like us) since the housing crisis.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

What law did he break and who has concluded that?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Because trump has proven zero of his accusations, and has accused dozens of people of treasonous felonies, and hasn’t proven ANY OF THEM..

The fact hunter Biden is on a oil BOD, is not inherently evidence of wrong doing.. it is evidence he is on a oil BOD.

It is a fishing expedition just hoping to get lucky... that’s it..

If trump has some evidence of malfeasance he should release it.. and not just against hunter Biden.. against everyone or anyone he has accused of felonies..
the president has the power to declassify anything.

But he won’t, because he doesn’t have evidence of anything.. well unless you consider “ Alex Jones and Sean hannity said so” as evidence lol

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Asking for a foreign power to investigate your political opponent without any evidence of wrongdoing on the part of your political opponent???

If that is not illegal, it sure sounds like it should be lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Which has jack to do with the president sitting in office at the time.. everyone concedes a presidents policies do not start to take effect until maybe 4 years later..unless there guy is in office, but to be fair both sides play that moronic card... so that really is not a slight at trump the gop..

It is SOP, but still BS..

1) longest income increase, in betting by that started before trump took office lol.. I can’t imagine 3 years is the longest in history lol..

2) So what was the black unemployment rate under carter??

Bush 1??

Bush 2??

Oh yea... a 2% uptick is definitely making the one paragraph all presidents get in the text books lol..

Trump will be remembered for championing the birther movement..

Accusing everyone under the sun with felonies and proved none of it and held no one accountable..

And not building his wall..

Oh I’m sure stormy Daniels and getting laughed off the floor of the U.N. for lying will make the cut too..

It will have to be a VERY long paragraph before a 2% uptick in black employment makes the cut!

Which is why it has nothing to do with his policies and has everything to do with market confidence. The longer Trump has been in office the better everything has gotten. We just had the first time of 13 months straight 3% wage growth (3.5% for the average worker, people like us) since the housing crisis.

So who was the last president with a 3% uptick in whatever you mentioned???

I have no idea.. neither does anyone else not a professional presidential historian.

Aka that is not the kinda thing that makes the history books anyway..

Wars, massive scandals, big infer-structure projects.. starting social programs that are widely used later, passing big social laws and nulcear policy , all of those things make the history books..

A few BS % point upticks do not make the history books..

Hell the only presidents even remembered for tax rates at all are the couple who doubled them on the eve of the world wars and Lincoln kinda starting greenbacks (if memory serves).

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Where did you get that stat lol..

The republicans have not been winning the popular vote while the democrats win it all with less votes..

No none who does not live in rightwing world thinks there are more conservatives in America than liberals lol..

Conservatives are always the minority... by definition kinda..

The conservatives are the establishment, the status quo... either upholding the traditions of the past or trying to return to some bygone era of perceived greatness.

Hence the CONSERVE part.. lol

Once you are the establishment, by definition you are no longer the liberal.. then you are the conservative...

The establishment is always smaller than the peasantry..

Right , left, globalist, liberal, conservative, exc, exc..

All These words already have definitions no matter what Sean hannity says lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Oh that’s nice. Let’s talk about the other conventions that the US has not ratified and other international laws that fall under U.N. treaties and how Trump is doing on those, too... like, you know, those on human rights... forced labor...

WHAT ABOUT THOSE.

WHY is this one now a good thing for Trump to go along with but let’s just IGNORE THE ONES WE DONT LIKE.

No logic around here. None to speak of.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

What about the freaking WAGE GAP?!?!

smh

Headdesk.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13

What about the freaking WAGE GAP?!?!

smh

Headdesk.

There is no such thing

Its just more bullsnip hot button words that the left have come up with to rile their base. And since they know their base wont do their own research, because they never do, they know they can get them REEEEEEEEing every time they bring it up.

Its a lie

Do your research people

People are looking foolish still pushing this nonsense

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Its another Uranium One thing.

Something everyone on here got wrong. They are getting this wrong too.

Oh no mr bill......

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

There is absolutely a wage gap..

Is it because of sexism??

Depends on how you view it..

If companies don’t hire young women for the risk of pregnancy, losing production due to pregnancy is that sexism??

Not really, more of a profit issue.. but it would definitely effect the pay of women for sure..

Kinda like with unarmed police shootings..

I doubt the cop did it because he is some super secret kkk plante.. far more likely he was just a coward..

Doesn’t change the fact an unarmed civilian was killed and the instead of paying the family and admitting fault. They demonize the victim and pretend the cop ., (WHO WAS NOT IN DANGER, because remember our hypothetical was not armed) is a hero..

Does that happen to black people so often because of racism, or because dark skin makes facial features harder to distinguish in low light situations and humans think “threat” when they cannot make out facial features..

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Lincoln kinda starting greenbacks (if memory serves).

Wow man, how old are you? LOL.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just johnny...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What law did he break and who has concluded that?

That may have been a poor choice of words on my part - sorry, my bad.

But, that's meaningless in the greater context of this because...

...it may actually be against federal law for a sitting US President to use both his influence as POTUS *and* the threat of continuing to withhold desperately needed military aid that had already been approved by Congress - in an attempt to get the leader of that foreign government to investigate potential wrongdoings of another American, for the sole purpose of improving his chances in an election.

Trump wasn't trying to get Hunter Biden investigated because he was defending the integrity of our election process....lmao...he was trying to use Biden's son as a weapon against him in the election.

Personal motives and Intent matters with respect to this law I believe.

Can someone more knowledgeable about election law chime in here and either confirm the above or stick a fork in it?

Thanks!

edit on 9/27/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JesperA

You haven't seen the Trumpers in action on this site. Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

So Ukraine has already said they were not pressured.

Now you need to prove the SOLE reason is personal gain in the election.

Personal motives and intent don't matter really most of the time. If i have no intent on speeding and I do it, then I am guilty. If I intend to speed and don't, I am not. If I know where a criminal is hiding and I alert the police solely for my own personal gain I have still done nothing wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It may actually be against federal law for a sitting US VICE President to use both his influence *and* the threat to withhold monies in an attempt to keep his kid out of hot water.
edit on 27-9-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: go bold

edit on 27-9-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: go bold

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join