It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: WalterTilley
I'm really confused in all of these threads regarding Trump and Biden. Why doesn't anyone seem to care if Biden and his son actually did what they are being accused of? Doesn't anyone care?

Would those history books read different if Biden and his son are arrested and end up going to jail and some kind of conspiracy is uncovered? Would that open up peoples eyes to the corruption that makes up the government?

Because Biden isn't the President, perhaps?

And Biden was VP at the time when he threatened to withhold funds from the Ukraine unless the prosecutor, who was investigating his drug addicted, hooker loving son, was fired.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Just heard Ben shapiro’s Hard core conservative @$$ say that had been investigated and it looked like nothing was there..

The difference is that Biden’s person was a known criminal scumbag that everyone on both sides agree was insanely corrupt..

Where is the consensus amongst US law enforcement that hunter Biden is some major criminal??

There isn’t..

All of this is because some conservatives think Hunter was appointed to some Ukraine oil company he was not really qualified for...

That’s it.. trump wanted an investigation just hoping it might lead somewhere from there..

If we are saying people being appointed to positions when their qualifications are questionable is grounds for a criminal investigation... well hell that is like every trump appointee. INCLUDING HIS FAMILY..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

lol..

So where are the seeds of this conservative take over of academia?!?!

Lol by definition conservatives hate experts..

Anyone willing to tell them they are doing something wrong will be excised and they will just find some other demogouge willing to tell them what they want to hear.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

BWAHAHAHA

Who has trump convicted of corruption???

His personal lawyer was prosecuted for corruption..

His campaign manager prosecuted for corruption..

His national security advisor prosecuted for corruption..

Who has trump prosecuted for corruption??

No one..

Hillary, McCabe, Comey,Obama and every other major trump opponent is doing fine.. book deals.. speaking fees and no one even remotely scared of prosecution..

No the history books do not remember people for “fighting against corruption “ when they didn’t prove a single case of corruption in court.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

How silly or jaded must you be to literally believe half the world is in a vast conspiracy AGAIBST THEMSELVES!!!

Lmao..

Rich old white men run everything, so please explain to me the scenario where all theses rich white men are orcastrating a vast conspiracy to demonize rich who’re men...

Lol!

Same with race...

75% of the democrat party is probably white... and the democrats hate white people?!?!

Lol

Can’t forget the Jews.. 80% of American Jews are democrats, yet the democrats hate Jews..

LMAO

It is propaganda meant for unintelligent people off the muscle..

edit on 26-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Depends on if the guy writing the book is an anti-Trumper who is only concerned with having Trump seen in the image the writer wants him seen in, or if the writer is an honest person. Much like the War of Northern Aggression.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
I'd like the op to watch this but I fear his cognitive dissonance would not allow him to...

I watched the video..

The ONLY defense ANY conservative is making is that well “he didn’t qid pro quo” , and that is super skeptical..

I do not think a quid pro quo is required..

The only evidence against hunter Biden, according to conservative Keblar elf Ben Shapiro is that Hunter was appointed to a board of some oil company that he wasn’t really qualified for..

That is not evidence of a crime.. that is a fishing expedition against your political opponents son...

A fishing expedition done 100% in the capacity of the president of the US..

If ANY democrat did the same, every republican would impeach as well.

It is literally text book corruption..

But here is the thing, say even 25% of the bigwigs trump has accused of felonies are prosecuted it will be almost totally validating..

But that isn’t going to happen... just like with every other issue, trump will claim felonies, provide no evidence, and even though he runs every branch of federal law enforcement.. NO ONE HAS BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE...

Well except for most of the people the dems have accused.. they are in jail right now.

If you familiarize yourself with the list of logical fallacies it is really hard to fall for propaganda..

All of it is slippery slope, over generations, exc..
edit on 26-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What? Who gives a # if he's the president or not. Is the president the only person allowed to be investigated? FFS, look at the crap you're saying. Reassess your brain.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My last book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump" touched on this a little bit.

My next book, "Orange Man Bad?" will go into it a lot more.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you personally believe that American academia , the universities and the scientific community lean left or right??

The narrative that all those sectors have been dominated by liberals for decades is fairly universal amongst conservative media, right??

So please..please, from a conservative perspective explain to me the scenario where all of those entities who have been the whipping posts for conservative media for years, all the sudden start leaning right??

Lol there is no scenario..

History will remember trump as a dumpster fire, and will make Obama look like Lincoln just because of how low the guy standing next to him looks..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My last book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump" touched on this a little bit.

My next book, "Orange Man Bad?" will go into it a lot more.

Oh there will be wack a doodles who write books claiming he was Jesus, but those won’t be taught in schools.. more in universities...

They will be looked at like dime store fiction

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: leemachino

Trump has no proof of corruption..

Conservative media claimed Hunter got appointed to an oil board of directors he wasn’t qualified for..

That isn’t evidence of criminality, that is a fishing expedition.. a fishing expedition using his power as president to investigate his primary political opponents.

Also, if appointing unqualified people to positions is evidence of criminality....

Kushner, Ivanka, don jr. and Eric all have government jobs they are not qualified for.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Snitches get stitches, is that the mentality here? Is the left a gang now? It doesn't matter whether a crime occurred or is occurring, don't dare try to do something about it?

Damn how I wish the left would clean up their act, I'm #ing sick of having to defend the right... I share more ideals with the left, just not the crazy lunatic fringe that has taken over the damn Democrats from the leadership down to it's loudest members...

I didn't leave the left... it left me... Starting with Obama... I voted that moron in the first term... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Well didn't fool me twice, didn't vote for that bastard the second term, and would never vote Hillary in a million years, care too much bout the future of our country for that crap.

Yeah they've pushed a lot of people away from them. I don't get it. I don't understand how they could standby knowing they're pushing people out and just keep pushing. I've never been a democrat but it's crazy that they're acting this way.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Necrobile

Welcome to the club. We're in the same boat.

On the positive side of things, it's all done a lot to bring my father a staunch republican and I closer. We used to argue constantly. With the left going as nuts as it has, we're agreeing more than disagreeing these days.

Room in that boat for me?
I still consider myself liberal (classical) and yet I am repeatedly attacked for nothing more than NOT hating Trump enough.
The Dems are lunatics who have been taken over by commies and fascists.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While that will get you a lot of stars its never going to be the truth.

The world laughs at him. They laugh at him. He should be embarrassed.
He should be mortified with the way the world views him.
Give us all a break. They laugh at him.
You laugh at jokes.

don't confuse yourself with our President please.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: JustJohnny

History won't be be kind to Trump or the people who blindly support him. That much you can be sure of.

Mmmyes.... Because every democrat in America and abroad has been so precise on their predictions. Everyday a new prediction, everyday another fail. That much I'm sure of.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I am sure he will be viewed far worse than the democrats who called for the rape and murder of his daughter. You have no moral high ground to preach from.

Im sorry but that is ridiculous reasoning. It is basic "whataboutism" that serves no purpose. It is playground debating. Not that i particularly blame you as that is the narrative that Western media has been pushing for the last decade at least.

As to the op itself, if Biden's son is completely innocent then history will view this as a particularly negative period in US history - and Trump won't fare well.

However, if there is actually something in this and Biden's son IS guilty then history will view Trump favourably - but not the politics of the era.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

While that will get you a lot of stars its never going to be the truth.

The world laughs at him. They laugh at him. He should be embarrassed.
He should be mortified with the way the world views him.
Give us all a break. They laugh at him.
You laugh at jokes.

I see your "effort" is still on vacation with your "common sense".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I was going to give constructive detailed feedback totally to the contrary but then i realised -
a reply to: CthruU

Then I realized ... "I didn't have any."

HARDY HAR HAR, that's so funny I forgot to laugh!

That's the 2nd grade response you deserve for your 2nd grade comment.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Dude, read up on what a fascist is and then explain to me how "antifa" and against fascists.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join