It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

We are long lost political twins!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
I'm not a trumpeteer

You can't say that and "TDS" in the same post.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You can't say that and "TDS" in the same post.

I believe I can and just did.

I don't have to be a wholehearted supporter to see how his existence drives people insane.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Enjoy it while you can.

a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Favorable for finally fighting corruption, unlike Biden who was covering things up.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: WalterTilley
I'm really confused in all of these threads regarding Trump and Biden. Why doesn't anyone seem to care if Biden and his son actually did what they are being accused of? Doesn't anyone care?

Would those history books read different if Biden and his son are arrested and end up going to jail and some kind of conspiracy is uncovered? Would that open up peoples eyes to the corruption that makes up the government?

Because Biden isn't the President, perhaps?

Or, if Trump has done something wrong, how does anything Biden or anyone else has done, make it better? Surely that is just a distraction, not an exculpation.

How about if Trump didn't do anything wrong, or even did something the opposition did just prior.... Would you really stand by Trump THEN?

Of course you wouldn't. Just like many of the left will not even bat an eye at their own affiliation when they break (and continually break) laws.

Don't you think it's a huge bit hypocritical? Despicable even?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The dEms want to impeach somebody for exposing a crime,

and then elect the person who committed the crime.

Ever feel like you've awoken to find yourself in some weird twilight zone, where everything right is wrong and everything wrong is hailed and celebrated?

Yeah... Me too.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley
I'm really confused in all of these threads regarding Trump and Biden. Why doesn't anyone seem to care if Biden and his son actually did what they are being accused of? Doesn't anyone care?

Would those history books read different if Biden and his son are arrested and end up going to jail and some kind of conspiracy is uncovered? Would that open up peoples eyes to the corruption that makes up the government?

BAM...

Well said....

But hey no one in government wants to have a conscience any more!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Democrats have been trying to get Trump and his kids and every business associate and cabinet member arrested for over two years.

How will history view all their failed and completely made up attempts?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

If trump gets impeached for this..

How will the history books view it??

It’ll be under the chapter “The coup was a success!”

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wow. Talk about desperate. I couldnt imagine waking up every day this full of hate and desperation.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
History will remember the left as FISH

cause

Trump is a Master fisherman

Baiter in Chief.

the left are chum suckers

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who said it. What matters is the fact that so many people heard it proves that kind of talk from democrats has a following. I don't care what your politics are, if your side is calling for rape and muder - you already lost.

As for crazy things said by politicians - the democrats have the market cornered on that one. Just ask Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia when Guam is going to "tip over and capsize". Again, when your side says incredibly stupid things like that, and he was completely serious when he said it, you already lost.

Game over.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So investigating wrongdoing by members of a rival political party is off limits and they are immune to scrutiny because it is obviously politically motivated - got it. Question: how does that square with what the dems have been doing (and failing with) nonstop for the last three years?

Remember, history books are written by the winner and be honest with yourself it's not the left doing the "WINNING", is it?

edit on 9 26 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

As the weeks pass, you'll be able to ask the "How Will History Show?" question on several topics. Lots of relatives involved in illegal acts. From extortion to money laundering.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Documents are now available that prove Joe Biden extorted the Ukraine to drop its investigation.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny Thank you for further confirming our suspicion that leftist only believe in upholding the law if it's against their political rivals.

Do you not care Hunter Baiden was Dishonorably discharged from the military for coc aine use and then went to work in Ukraine? Then while being investigated by the state his father the VP of the USA at the time threatened to stop billions of funding to Ukraine if they continued to investigate his son. Yet Trump is the bad man for suggesting Ukraine look into this. SMH

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I've come to the conclusion that Trump sets this stuff up. Throughout his candidacy and presidency he has done stuff that is just odd enough to draw attention. Then, as the DNC starts walking over to have a look *BOOM*, they walk into his fist.

Time and time again. Right into his fist face first. Maybe the issue isn't that they've lost their mind, but instead that they are punch drunk.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

His way of showing the crimes going on on the left? Making them uncover their own faults by trickery?

Maybe he's nowhere near as dumb as some assume.

song: Dethklok - Face Fisted

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

My son and I are both more or less anarchistic in our political views. Or maybe libertarian, depending on how you view things. We both support laws for stuff like violence and murder, but not much beyond that.

With that set up, yesterday i was discussing this with him. After we laughed at the cringeworthy behavior of the DNC and its army of morons spouting ridiculous nonsense, i pointed this out. His response: "Well....he's made billions as a businessman....what would you expect?"

Indeed, what else would we actually expect? If being that wealthy was within reach of a moron, the DNC would have an army of billionaires supporting them. Rather than the handful they currently have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join