It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Youd hope someone would have removed the turd by now.

But nope, there it is turding away. How many thousand days left before someone removes the turd?

Do i gotta keep walking past this sh it everydayday?

Ummm...you must be talking..."The streets of San Francisco"...

A wonderful leftist haven...where you've got to watch your step...skip over that turd...and then land in it as you step on a syringe...and well...enough finger painting for one day...am I right...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

antifa in america has no idea what a facist is

don't be fooled.

but both of you (germany and USA) were started by communist.

your antifa is an idea, our is a political arm of the DNC (like your brownshirts of old)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

And those far right groups claim to be monitors of ANTIFA.

They're both codependent to justify their extremism. It's a self serving cycle where the question which came, the chicken or the egg becomes moot... Because most people don't like either.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Also in San Fran you have to avoid the boulders the folks put on sidewalks to discourage drug dealers and homeless.

like the song says...

"we built this city on ROCK and roll"

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It's just a fishing expedition for Stars&Flags from the LGBTQ community
a reply to: CthruU

Stars & Flags you say?

How many of those do I need to buy a cold 6 pack of Stella Artois and a thick, beautiful rib-eye steak from Acme or Kroger? 100? 1000?

What - none you say?!?

Well, then why the hell would anyone care about them?

Small people with small lives that have nothing better to feel proud of I guess. Seems kinda sad to me if that's true...

One question though - why do you think it's the posters from the LGBTQ community here that are fishing for stars & flags? Is it some sort of super secret currency within that community here on ATS? I'm not saying I disagree, but not being a member of that "community", I have no idea.

I know I personally don't post for stars & flags and I bet many others here feel the same way. But what do I know?

Maybe I missed the memo...

link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

wow, so you admit you are a white fright heterophobe.

thats cool, you're just as much a bigot as those you profess to be better than.

Brilliant Junior, have a 🍪

I dont fear white people. I'm white too (except in the summertime). I fear exremists, radicals, maniacs. I dont care what color of skin you have. Life is too short for this kind of bs. We all are human beings.

link   

Also in San Fran you have to avoid the boulders the folks put on sidewalks to discourage drug dealers and homeless.

I heard about that. Any day now I expect them to pass a law making it illegal to give food to a homeless person.
Their city is the Calcutta of the United States, and they simply do not want to deal with it.

link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Are Hunter Biden's deals with Ukaraine and China not worth investigating?

If he's innocent, he will be vindicated.

Would Hunter had been on the board of directors if his father wasn't VP and Pointman on Ukraine?

Do you think Hunter Biden's deals seem legit to you or were they attempts to curry favor with people in the Obama Admin? If it was an attempt to influence, should it not be investigated? It's not like Trump set Hunter up with this sweetheart deal.

If it were Donald Jr., You would be froathing at the mouth.

Do the rules apply evenly to all?

If so, then by that logic, spying and setting up the Trump Campaign should have you greatly concerned.

edit on 26-9-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The issue is people, not calling out those people, and admonishing them, and distancing themselves from them. It's always, "but not all of them are like that" it's never, "Those people aren't ANTIFA! or We don't want their kind of support for our cause!" There's no attempt to ostracize or disown them. Black lives matter has the same problem. Both spend too much time simply claiming these people are a minority, and making halfassed apologies for it, but never ever really taking a stand against such behavior. When these people act in the name of these groups, no one in their group stands against them, or does a damn thing to remove these bad elements out. Since this is the case, then by default these groups support these actions as they clearly don't give enough of a # about being represented by these actions to actually do something about it.

The best people to stop bad actions by a group, even a loosely defined one, is members of that group. If there where members of ANTIFA or BLM constantly taking up the cause of calling these people out, and demanding they stop this activity, and disowning them, and shaming them, then possibly these activities might stop or lessen, or at minimum, people would be aware that there is a real schism within the group that really dislikes such activities and finds them abhorrent.

Take Martin Luther King Jr. He was constantly calling for and emphasizing peace with his movement. He often admonished groups that turned to violence for their cause. He would never have accepted violence in his marches, and anyone who did was disowned and admonished from it. He wouldn't just say, "Well yeah sure they were violent, but not all of us are." He'd strongly admonish it, and make sure everyone knew he did not approve of those actions.
edit on 9/26/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Show me your goldengate?

Have you stepped on a syringe before? In a leftist haven?

Good to know. Meanwhile. Turds still turding.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I would snitch if someone protesting next to me bike locked a progressive, I despise their postion politically,

and want it erdicated, but violence doesn't erdicate it.

dialog does.

American antifa doesn't do dialog. they "shout" it down, and want to "punch a Nazi'.

They just never have seen a Nazi.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Maybe we can all investigate both Biden and Trump at the same time?

Like some sort of democracy....or as some kind of republic.

Pay per view gold.

Just a casual observation

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

wow, so you admit you are a white fright heterophobe.

thats cool, you're just as much a bigot as those you profess to be better than.

Brilliant Junior, have a 🍪

I dont fear white people. I'm white too (except in the summertime). I fear exremists, radicals, maniacs. I dont care what color of skin you have. Life is too short for this kind of bs. We all are human beings.

Ummm...that's your problem...living in fear...

I don't fear anything or anyone...what's the point...

I be owning that apex predator title...we're the top of the food chain bro...

Repeat after me...I am not a herd animal...I am not a herd animal...I am not a herd animal...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Show me your goldengate?

yes I did step on a needle in LA in 1979 when I was in bootcamp for the USMC

we were running on a beach at Pendelton. I don't blame progressive tho, you didn't exist then.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Show me your goldengate?

Ummm...Yessir...I lived in that leftist Mecca for a while...at "The Zen Center" 300 page st...

Actually one of the best times of my life...dawn to dusk meditation...you can't get any better than that...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I stepped on a syringe in a restroom of a parking lot. The cleaner literally opened the door a minute later.

Damn san fran.

Sorry, did i not exist then? Do tell
edit on 26-9-2019 by sunkuong because: Clarity

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Go troll some other forum Johnny. The OP was bad but the replies are worse. The indoctrination has set in strong..

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I'm sorry I was fairly certain progressives were not a politically ideaology in 1979 can you cite that for me, I'd love to read about it.
edit on 26-9-2019 by thedigirati because: not enough coffee yet sorry

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I prefer leadership that questions and investigates injustice.

I see that people nowadays are unable to view injustice if it is affiliated with their own party. It’s proof of successful conditioning by a bought and paid for media owned by your billionaire elite rulers that you think you fight against. What a mess!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

History will view Trump similarly to Jackson...a flawed man with a solid vision for keeping Americas interest on top.

History will view the current situation as cringeworthy, especially the attempts by the DNC to subvert our system with constant lies and frantic cries for impeachment.

Im certain that history will view the DNC very poorly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join