It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The legend of spurfoot

I hear he roams the wilderness crying fake news...fake news.

I'd love to read this history book.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
From 9/11 to now will be remembered as very dark and confusing times. I'm not sure if specific names will be as important as the impact of the internet, it has created this "post truth" or "post fact" era where masses are easily convinced of blatant falsehoods. It's not even a Trump/HIllary or Left/Right thing. It's not a smart/dumb thing. It's a time when the freaks that crave power are able to obtain it without armies or wars.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

Oh wow... you're that sure Hunter's guilty? Trump just wanted him investigated but you've already got him busted!

Not looking good for some folks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
He will be viewed as the first modern president that wants to end corruption. That’s a very good thing.

You people are stupid.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Snitches get stitches, is that the mentality here? Is the left a gang now? It doesn't matter whether a crime occurred or is occurring, don't dare try to do something about it?

Damn how I wish the left would clean up their act, I'm #ing sick of having to defend the right... I share more ideals with the left, just not the crazy lunatic fringe that has taken over the damn Democrats from the leadership down to it's loudest members...

I didn't leave the left... it left me... Starting with Obama... I voted that moron in the first term... Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...

Well didn't fool me twice, didn't vote for that bastard the second term, and would never vote Hillary in a million years, care too much bout the future of our country for that crap.
edit on 9/26/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I don't care how he's viewed so much as whether his actions are justified. Just based on Joe Biden's own statements, I think there's enough there to warrant some investigation into his and his son's dealings with Ukraine. Likewise, I think Trump was operating well within the bounds of the presidency to ask an ally to assist in a corruption investigation when there's reason to believe they may have information that could be useful to such an investigation, and again, based on Biden's statements, I think its reasonable to believe they might.

Given that, I think Trump has done nothing wrong and the Dems are, yet again, way off base.
edit on 26-9-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

All the appropriate memes still apply after 3 years

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
History will remember Trump's impeachment like Andrew Jackson: the charges are flimsy at best, and clearly politically-motivated.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hunter Biden got kicked out of the military for failing a drug test: coc aine

When that happens McDonald’s won’t trust you cooking the fries, yet we are to believe that a Ukrainian company trusted him enough to pay him $50,000 a month

No sane person would be like, oh that makes sense.

So Ukrainian government started to Look into it . Then air force 2 lands and VP said youbgot two choices if what you can do. if the investigation isn’t called off, I will keep this pile of American tax payers money . Call off the investigation and let my son keep making 50 grand a month and you can have the pile of the American Tex payers money.

The above is in video of Biden bragging out doing this and people laughed at it...FFS

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

So let me get this straight, at first the looney left wanted to burn him for obstruction of justice.

NOW they are trying to burn Trump for not obstructing justice? Did I get that right?

Clown world

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

You got it exactly. All Trump did was take the shackles off the obstruction that was in the way of justice, and offer to help in the matter to make up for the US part in that obstruction, and we're to believe Trump is the bad guy here...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can't wait until the impeachment process gets to the Senate. That way the Republicans can call Comey, Loretta Lynch, Brennan, Obama, Biden, Biden's son, and a swath of others to testify under oath. Should be a good time watching some if not all of them go to jail.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
History will record nothing of the sort but rather it will record hopefully how not to treat a true representative of the people.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I really hope you didn't type that with a straight face.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

History won't be be kind to Trump or the people who blindly support him. That much you can be sure of.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So trump will be glorified “in legend by his supports?”

Sure...

Too bad trumps supporters don’t run anything in any science or education related field..

I’m sure those legends will take over the mainstream , just like Bigfoot did... all the science text books back Bigfoot because of the legend...

Lol

Just don't do drugs kids, just don't. I mean, look at the slop you end up spewing - makes you look like a tard!

Sad, bigly.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well, when you put it that way - it sounds absolutely insane, doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

History won't be be kind to Trump or the people who blindly support him. That much you can be sure of.

I totally believe you this time, I promise.

Loser

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

You were sure he would be brought down by Stormy Daniels

You were sure Russian Collusion would bring him down.

You were sure Obstruction of Justice would bring him down.

Your assurance is as good as that dried up turd I seen on the sidewalk this morning headed to work...it's worthless!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

yes, History will remember President Trump

it will not remember Hillary Clinton as President of the United States

Hillary clinton will be a footnote in History as only a secretary

and THAT is a fact.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Not to mention the Dims went the Ukraine to look for dirt on The President last year. No issues with that I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join