It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will history view trump for trying to get his political opponents son arrested???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
We only have 12 years left guise.

^_^

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Who EXACTLY is his political opponents son , and what CRIMES is he Truly Guilty Of ? People Wanna Know ........

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He won't get Impeached. If the guy's son truly committed a crime, then the Pres. did his job.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Who EXACTLY is his political opponents son , and what CRIMES is he Truly Guilty Of ? People Wanna Know ........

The issue isn't what Biden's son did.

It's what Biden did.

Interfering in an investigation by getting a prosecutor dismissed is what is known as "obstruction of justice". Exactly the crime Comey accused Trump of, for asking him to hurry the Russia probe. (Which for all Comey knows, could have meant Trump wanted him to assign additional man power to it, so it would go faster for that reason.)

In Biden's case, it's a rather flagrant example. Actually using state funds, to extort Ukrainian officials directly into dismissing the attorney.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I feel Biden and his son should be the ones In the spot light.

Trump just asked if Biden used his power illegally to protect his son...the horror.

So on one side you have Biden and his son dealing in sketchy deals and having special protection.

Then on the other you have trump asking Ukraine if what was done was illegal?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

It's what Biden did.

Interfering in an investigation by getting a prosecutor dismissed is what is known as "obstruction of justice". Exactly the crime Comey accused Trump of, for asking him to hurry the Russia probe. (Which for all Comey knows, could have meant Trump wanted him to assign additional man power to it, so it would go faster for that reason.)

In Biden's case, it's a rather flagrant example. Actually using state funds, to extort Ukrainian officials directly into dismissing the attorney.

Wow you make it sound so bad. So Biden possibly obstruction of justice and trump possibly because he brought it up?

Is this for real?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Lol, I think you might find that Trump asked Ukraine for information as opposed to asking the Ukraine to arrest Biden's son.
If Biden or his son committed a crime then they should answer for it.
edit on 28/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Ukrainian says Hunter is 100% above board..

Not true even the pres in the call says hes not and they are concerned

So where is the evidence Hunter deserves to be investigated??

Ask the president about that , or he wouldnt be investigated in his own country well before Trump called, he said so himself

You can also watch this, theres not one lie in it, feel free to cross check the whole thing, and if youre going to call false, please have the integrity to post a rebuttal with evidence.

the rest of your post is null and void, provided the above evidence provided, again I know youll just try and trash the source, but please try and rise above and discredit them first.

Only 6 min..

Sure..

Just for he record, I don’t know how seriously I am supposed to take glen beck..

LMAO..

I have literally watched him try and convince people “the Mormon apocalypse is here!!”

Lol. I mean Jesus Christ it is glen beck!!! That is BARELY better than posting an Alex Jones video and being like “see!”

Lol

Just finished reading the article from the blaze attached as the c
Video would not play..

Again... not a stitch of evidence against hunter Biden besides “conservatives say he is not qualified “..

Lol

Also the “reports Biden bragged about..”

That is just hilarious..

That is the easiest BS ever to make up without providing proof..

Even if he did brag...

Biden’s son has been exonerated by Ukraine.

Hypothetically, if Biden was bragging about taking down a corrupt prosecutor after his son, who Ukraine says is totally innocent (hunter Biden) ..

Why is it bad to brag about getting the corrupt prosecutor witch hunting your innocent son??

Ukraine says he is innocent..

That said I do not believe official Ukrainian government statement...

But I do not believe the whole thing.. not just what I want too..

I am not gonna believe hunter Biden is innocent, because Ukraine said so..

Then choose to believe trump is guilty of a qid pro quo. even though the official statement says they did not take it that way..

When the guy trump was physically talking to , says he thought it was obviously a trade.

Maybe hunter is guilty, no one has even accused him of a crime last I heard.. but who knows..

But I think it is very obvious trump is guilty.. and he has been accused of very specific crimes..

It is exactly the equivalent of if the FBI investigated Ivanka because trump gave her a government job.. “she ain’t qualified for that!”

She doesn’t have to be... nepotism is not illegal.. anywhere.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: leemachino

Trump is fishing for dirt..

Let’s say that THE ONLY reason Hunter got the job is access to his dad.. right?? Something I do not doubt at all..

Not illegal.. at all , what so ever.. and everyone in conservative media knows that... look at the jobs trump gave his family members...

Everyone forgets trump made Kushner the head of Middle East relations lol..

Nepotism is not illegal..

In fact, Hunter Biden needs the job BEFORE the US gets its money for it to really look like a trade ..

If Ukraine doesn’t hire hunter, Biden cannot take the money back! Lmao.. the deal is already done.
Biden got screwed..

Now if Biden was withholding the money, then his son gets hired, then Biden unlocks the money.. that looks curious..

Kinda like when trump locked the money, asked for the Biden’s to be investigated. Then unlocked the money after his request.. lol

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you are asking for a criminal investigation, you are asking for them to be arrested..

It is just trump doesn’t even have a specific crime they committed lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

If you are asking for a criminal investigation, you are asking for them to be arrested..

It is just trump doesn’t even have a specific crime they committed lol.

The investigation determines whether the Bidens get arrested.
I think you've got used to how the left operate and have lost sight of what we do in a civilised society.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So you admit the Bidens broke the law, cool, it should be investigated

Biden himself Brags about it on video, or do you think that is a deepfake?

It's not, but you are free to blow what little credibility left and claim that.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wah wah wah. Sucks for you he's the president. It's legal, and you have to take it. a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Eh... beginning to think it's probably going to look badly on him. I think the rig is in and he's going down right or wrong. Too much concentrated power going against him. He's put up a good fight, exposed a bit to some, a few more people have woken up. Unfortunately they are too embedded in everything and Trump simply is not powerful enough to gain the loyalty necessary to truly fight such an issue and while some have woken up, no where near enough have.

At this point I think he's going down, the victors will write the history books, and while there will be some push back it won't be enough because they'll put up a well controlled republican and a well controlled democrat and too few people will send the message needed by voting third party to give neither establishment candidates the vote.

They're gonna win. I'm feeling very defeatist today.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Eh... beginning to think it's probably going to look badly on him. I think the rig is in and he's going down right or wrong. Too much concentrated power going against him. He's put up a good fight, exposed a bit to some, a few more people have woken up. Unfortunately they are too embedded in everything and Trump simply is not powerful enough to gain the loyalty necessary to truly fight such an issue and while some have woken up, no where near enough have.

At this point I think he's going down, the victors will write the history books, and while there will be some push back it won't be enough because they'll put up a well controlled republican and a well controlled democrat and too few people will send the message needed by voting third party to give neither establishment candidates the vote.

They're gonna win. I'm feeling very defeatist today.

That's the power of propagnda - but look at it like this.
Trump needs 34 Republican Senators to hold the line against the coup.
We'll see what happens - whilst it is quite clear that people like Romney will be lobbying hard on this, they still have an uphill battle to swing 20 Senators....and if they fail... god help them.

What will happen now is a long drawn out investigation and the biggest grandstanding in the Senate trial you have ever seen. Enormous media pressure will be put on Republicans.

Are there enought o withstand it? Who knows, but I suspect we'll find out some time next year.
edit on 28/9/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Enormous media pressure will be put on Republicans.

I'd hope they are finally waking up to the fact that "media pressure" doesn't mean much. Media has been inventing stories and hyperventilating for three years and Trump's numbers have gone up. Media trust is something like 13% right now.

Can we all stop pretending the media holds the same sort of sway that it did decades ago? It is undoubtedly still a suppression tool, but it's not nearly as effective as it was when the talking heads on TV were the only people to tell you what to believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is a power in controlling what we talk about, here we are talking about this subject from their prompts. I agree it's different in today's fake news climate, but I argue that adds a new power to manipulate and deceive.

13% approval? Yet the ratings.

a reply to: RadioRobert

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ukraine says he is clean as a whistle..

You know the same people who say trumps request was not conditional..

Can’t believe them on one and not the other..

Also , what is trumps track record on holding people he has accused of corruption accountable??

Hmmm????

Oh that’s right... he hasn’t proven ANY of his accusations... and with the power to declassify anything, and the fact trump runs every branch of federal law enforcement, there is no reason for that to be the case...

Well unless trump has zero evidence of malfeasance.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: leemachino

Trump is fishing for dirt..

That is probably true.

However, if the "dirt" is criminal wrongdoing, then Trump is still doing his job by attempting to expose it.

(Just like how the democrats can say they're just doing their job when the relentlessly pursue their allegations of a Putin-Trump conspiracy in the 2016 elections, even though the intent is obviously entirely partisan.)

Let’s say that THE ONLY reason Hunter got the job is access to his dad.. right?? Something I do not doubt at all..

Not illegal.. at all , what so ever.. and everyone in conservative media knows that... look at the jobs trump gave his family members...

Everyone forgets trump made Kushner the head of Middle East relations lol..

Nepotism is not illegal..

In fact, Hunter Biden needs the job BEFORE the US gets its money for it to really look like a trade ..

If Ukraine doesn’t hire hunter, Biden cannot take the money back! Lmao.. the deal is already done.
Biden got screwed..

Now if Biden was withholding the money, then his son gets hired, then Biden unlocks the money.. that looks curious..

Kinda like when trump locked the money, asked for the Biden’s to be investigated. Then unlocked the money after his request.. lol

That isn't what Biden is accused of having done wrong. (And you know it.)

What Biden is accused of doing wrong is getting a prosecutor fired who was looking into Bursima, Hunters' employer.

It may not have been intended as a favor directly for Hunter. Perhaps it was a favor that Bursima asked of Hunter to ask of his father.

Either way, it is just as illegal. Just as much an attempt to obstruct justice.

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

It's what Biden did.

Wow you make it sound so bad. So Biden possibly obstruction of justice and trump possibly because he brought it up?

Is this for real?

Biden directly told the Ukrainian government it had to fire that prosecutor, or he would with hold funds. He wasn't the least bit indirect about it.

So yes, if he was protecting his son or his son's employer from prosecution, then he obstructed justice.

Trump isn't obstructing justice now. He is pursuing it now.

That the Democrats previously spent a great deal of effort trying to pin an obstruction charge on Trump for doing something (in the past, with Comey) that was much less - That just shows their hypocrisy.

If they were pursuing justice back then, Trump is pursuing justice now.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Not if he does not have evidence of wrong doing to begin with..

That is literally the actual definition of a witch hunt..

You know how trump claims the collusion investigation was a witch-hunt because they had no evidence of wrongdoing??

Well he was lying because if they had no evidence against him then he could have instantly declassified the fisa report and proven it...

Then whoever committed a felony by faking evidence or whatever would be prosecuted..

But that did not happen.

B) concerning the fired Ukrainian prosecutor..everyone agrees he was uniquely corrupt
And the US had been lobbying to get him fired long before Hunter was on that BOD.

Also Ukraine came out and confirmed Biden did nothing wrong.

And why would he need to do anything wrong... giving him a job for access to his daddy is not illegal.

Brother that is so status quo it it ridiculous..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join