It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Outlets Chop Up Ukraine Transcript, Focusing Only On Trump’s Comment On Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Several MSM TV stations have edited out some of Trump's meeting with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky !!

The frenzy over the released phone call transcript between Trump and Zelensky shows "NO Collusion" and "NO Bullying" by Trump.

Jealous and bitter Democrats have gotten to the MSM so bad, the MSM is actually screwing around with the "Live Contexts"

The MSM is showing specific "shots" to make Trump look guilty and therefore MUST BE Impeached !!

Sick in the head wack-o MSM controlled by Democrat corruption and blackmail !!

MSNBC, CNN and NPR among the guilty propaganda perpetrators !!

These assholes are going to get exposed !! 😎

How DARE Trump place U.S. interests and security above Democrat corruption and lies !!!

HOW DARE HE !!
🤣

Multiple Outlets Chop Up Ukraine Transcript, Focusing Only On Trump’s Comment On Biden

Multiple outlets chopped up the transcript of President Donald Trump speaking with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, making it seem as though Trump was asking for an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

A whistleblower complaint alleged the president had an inappropriate conversation with Ukraine. Trump released the call’s transcript Wednesday, which showed he asked Ukraine to look into CrowdStrike, a private security group the Democratic National Committee hired to look into Russian interference in its servers. Trump also asked Zelensky to look into the firing of a prosecutor who was looking into Hunter Biden’s business dealings in Ukraine.

CNN, MSNBC and NPR, among the news outlets, edited out the CrowdStrike portion of the transcript, making it seem as though Trump’s focus of the phone call was to have Joe Biden’s son investigated. In fact, the request begins by asking Ukraine to look into meddling in the 2016 election.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why should CNN change its tune now? They have been pushing lies, misdirections and directing hate week for a while now. What other choice do they have apart from projecting their crimes and corruption onto someone willing to do something about it.

CNN's reputation for fake news is notorious. if it was not for the contract at the airports sounds like they would be out of a job. Keep winning Trump.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It will be FUN watching the media continue digging their graves when the DNI testifies Thursday morning, and the fake Whistle Blower complaint document is simultaneously released to the public.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It will be FUN watching the media continue digging their graves when the DNI testifies Thursday morning, and the fake Whistle Blower complaint document is simultaneously released to the public.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Why should CNN change its tune now? They have been pushing lies, misdirections and directing hate week for a while now. What other choice do they have apart from projecting their crimes and corruption onto someone willing to do something about it.

CNN's reputation for fake news is notorious. if it was not for the contract at the airports sounds like they would be out of a job. Keep winning Trump.

This is a great post. Isn't there any other news worthy source in USA that can call out CNN. Or, are they all too frightened.

CNN won't change tune until they understand that they preach bullsh!T and that there is a willing majority to call them out. In this regard, people can rant all they want about CNN on ATS. But CNN doesn't give popcorn crumbs about this site. Perhaps, fantasy thinking, is that anyone on ATS who wishes ill will upon CNN for there bias reporting should send a post albeit, twitter, F book or Crikey, an email to CNN and call them out.

It's not up to the POTUS to call out fake media in every instance and then those posts ripen here on ATS because? Call the media out for yourself if you ain't happy, directly.

As indicated above, the media have no interest in ATS at all. If you here, as a poster, want your post to be recognized don't rely on a flag or stars here. Post directly to the media and make that post public whether through twitter brain or 'F' Book.

My thoughts,

bally

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MAYBE BECAUSE THAT IS THE PART THAT IS IMPEACHABLE?!?!!

Trump is literally trying to get other countries to arrest his political opponents SON.. not even his actual political opponent.. no..

Trump is going after his political opponents child.

Just stating the obvious..

It blows my mind that ANYONE pretends this is acceptable...

And I have said NOTHING, about the qid pro quo.. that is only what we know for a fact he did.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

If his son is innocent, he is innocent. If he did break the law: are you against prosecution because he is on your political team?
Trump did not say: ‘Do this, or else...’, he just asked to look in to the corruption and gave some examples. It looks bad, I agree, but the facts do not seem to match with the media/Democrat (same/same) narrative.

Please try the ‘shoe on the other foot-test’ with one of Trumps kids.
Maybe it will broaden your view.
edit on 26-9-2019 by Goedhardt because: I like pizza with pineapple

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Sounds to me like Trump is going after a crook.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You should impeach Donny Trump just because he's Trump's son. Why? Because you don't like him, and I know it feels good to say "They committed numerous crimes!"

Because, feelings and stuff.

I'm sure the Bidens are completely innocent of all charges. I bet they were thinking about you and doing good things in the Ukraine for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Sounds to me like Trump is going after a crook.

Ding Ding Ding
We have a winner folks
The completely off the rails, mental illness ravaged Dems can’t comprehend that because they are crooks themselves.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Whether or not that's true, why is it Trump's place to demand an investigation? This is a Ukrainian matter, not a US matter. Therefore the only reason Trump would want this investigation reopened is because it would hurt his political opponent.

Now, I'm not saying it's an impeachable offense. That's not for me to decide. But people need to stop acting like this was some altruistic move on Trump's part that just got misconstrued.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: RazorV66

Whether or not that's true, why is it Trump's place to demand an investigation? This is a Ukrainian matter, not a US matter. Therefore the only reason Trump would want this investigation reopened is because it would hurt his political opponent.

Now, I'm not saying it's an impeachable offense. That's not for me to decide. But people need to stop acting like this was some altruistic move on Trump's part that just got misconstrued.

I keep seeing the phrase Trump demanded. Please show me anywhere he 'demands' this be looked into? In his transcripts and even during his live meet with President Zelensky yesterday at the UN, there was no demands made on Ukraine. All I have seen and heard is diplomatic assistance.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He's not demanding they investigate anything, he's informing them we're no longer obstructing justice on this matter and offering to help in compensation for past administrations obstructive actions in this matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Democrats, republicans....who cares??

Only Americans obviously.... because the rest of us are here with our popcorn in lap watching an other american #storm taking place....whiiii, it's impeachment time.

Time goes by so fast...

I got 10,- riding on Trump being on Putin's payroll because he seems to be the only one profiting from this cluster*.... man wouldn't wanna be a Ukrainian PM right now...lol

You guys know how to entertain and make this otherwise slow week into an event again.

The best part is you guys going at each others throats like it matters. We got a little sidepool on the possibility of a civil war and when left and right are going to start bashing skulls in...(I got 5,- riding on it not happening. Same reason area51 didn't get raided...all talk, no show).

Peace
edit on 26-9-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That's worse than anything the left claims the undercover abortion video guy did.

What a joke!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The Ukraine is at the heart of the Russian collusion hoax. The Obama admin helped overthrow their government, and install neo-nazis. After the coup Ukraine received billions of dollars from the IMF. Whenever there is a takeover of a country, the vultures swoop in and set up shop.

Here is an article by Lee Stranahan

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

These parts are the only bits that the public is interested in hearing. The cut content is mostly irrelevant to the case in hand.

Conservative outlets would have done the exact same thing with Obama.

Besides, the whole document is available online, people who want to see the entire thing can read it for themselves.

If you want an unbiased media then write your congressman and demand that Washington bring in laws requiring the news media to be non-partisan and to tell the truth. The UK and some other European nations have laws like these already. They more or less forced Fox off of the air on European broadcast television because they couldn't comply without heavily altering their scripts from the US versions, and only this week the BBC was forced to apologies after a reported claimed that Trump was being racist when he clearly wasn't.

Truth in media laws have repeatedly been proposed but rejected in the US. The big media companies on both sides of political divide fought tooth and claw against them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Yuh need a chill out pill...anyway the released document was well chopped up even before it was released!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Whether or not that's true, why is it Trump's place to demand an investigation?

While he didn't demand it, what is the job of the executive branch?
Who is it that is in charge of making sure that suspected crimes are investigated and charges are made if warranted?
It isn't the job of the judicial branch, they are in charge of trying people for those crimes and making ruling about the laws that the legislative branch passes.
There are only three branches.... even though the media likes to call themselves the fourth branch.
edit on b000000302019-09-26T07:52:48-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 26 Sep 2019 07:52:48 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh wow, they focus on the criminal parts and you have an issue with that?

Too bad hon... its what we wanted it for.
Not the, "hi how are you how are the kids and the family did you get that new car" stuff.

Now we need the statement from the whistleblower.

Then we sink him.

He sinks him....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join