It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlize Theron's 7 year old Transgender

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What's wrong with this picture

Some say nothing at all

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Exactly! Sometimes the casting couch just doesn't cut it. From what I've read, they pass their kids around to each other I guess like some ppl swap spouses. So adoption can be very lucrative for them

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

There are boys that age or older who are feminine I suppose, and there are girls that age or older who are more tomboyish. But I see this is more done with little boys, then girls. If every girl who was a tomboy got a sexchange by there parents when they were showing signs on not doing girlish things, well there would probably be a lot more confused women out there.

Great point.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is the freemason baphomet agenda hard at work.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CollateralDramage

Are you replying to a specific post? or just in general?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: queenofswords

Your right, what a career saver!. Too bad for the 7 year old.

It's Hollywood and he's just collateral damage so his mom can be relevant again.

Exactly, being a rich, famous white woman and adopting a black kid is so 90's. If that kid happens to be confused about their gender then suddenly your newsworthy again.

Lets be honest, this is child abuse. Although when it comes to Hollywood it's mild on their sick scale of manipulating and exploiting children.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't buy the freedom of expression excuse crap either.

"Don't raise your children to traditional stereotypes etc etc"

Maybe i should let them poop on the floor as well.

I really hope i'm gone before humanity destroys itself and everything we have built over the last few thousand years crumbles into a polygamous, isolated, gender-less and self obsessed dystopia.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

My take is that kids go through phases. Charlize should have taken whatever "trait" this 7 year old was exhibiting and just monitored it, not accepted it as reality and promoted it. Hell, I tried my sister's panties on at that age out of curiosity..they felt pretty good actually. Turns out that by age 12-13, I was crushing on a few girls. It was a phase of curiosity.

If her "Son" still feels this way at 16.. except it and carry on.

7 Years old is no time to put a label on a child, it is at most abuse and at the very least negligence.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Why no response to my first post in this thread?

Where Charlize basically said what you said?

“They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”

Gotta ignore it because it ruins your agenda?

edit on 28/9/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I ignore it because a grown women (adopted) mother should have the ability to realize a 7 year old may grow out of that phase (unless it's not a phase). Their is no reason to promote a 7 year old's way of thinking into reality. That's like saying my 1 month old puppy pissed on the carpet..it must be OK.

Her son may be TG and I don't care if he is..God Speed.

Lay off the Kids and telling them what they should be..they''ll figure it out and, hopefully be accepted into this cruel world.

No Agenda here MATE!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Do you have an inability to read and comprehend words?

Why have you spun her words “find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.” into her telling them what they should be?

No agenda my arse, you’re just making crap up now.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I gave you an honest chance to prove me wrong, or at least make a counter point worth #.

You failed.

Back to my OP, Do you think a 7 year old is equipped mentally to change it's own Gender Identity alone.

Careful with your answer...their searching hard now for CP.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Actors in general are bisexual narcissists who usually do unsavory extracurricular activities to get far in that industry. Theron, probably born unhinged already underwent a traumatic experience in her youth which probably warped her already distorted state even more. One also gets the impression those actors are being used to have access to children to be used to push a nefarious agenda. With the rumors known here in relation to children one can only imagine what's being done.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi

growing up, my parents would say go play and don't come in until dark. we'd gladly oblige.

nowadays, parents say go to your room and the kids don't come downstairs except to eat and drink every couple hours, all day and night long.

its like everyones vampires and nobody's noticing the vast changes just the niche issues like trannies and so on, when the whole population is so lazy, hooked, and screwed.

Interesting. I get the impression perhaps people instinctively know the times are no longer as safe as they once we're and are acting accordingly. I noticed establishments which were open to be entered and left in the past are now gated with police to keep guard on them. The millennium has really changed people and life and made both worse and it's been a decline ever since.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I did prove you wrong, what you say she’s doing and she says she’s doing don’t match, you’re just doubling down on it.

No, I don’t think a 7 year old is equipped, but I don’t see how it affects you or anyone else, besides, for the third time this is Charlize’s words...

“They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”

As.
They.
Grow.
Up.

Like I said in my very first post, your sentiment, and Charlize’s are the same.

But she’s Hollywood, and you gotta double down and keep up that rhetoric.

So shallow.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Do you have an inability to read and comprehend words?

Why have you spun her words “find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.” into her telling them what they should be?

No agenda my arse, you’re just making crap up now.

Get off your high horse.

He has clearly dealt with your points out of courtesy, maybe you should start showing some yourself.

My children are taught right from wrong, fact from fiction, parents shape their childrens reality and that's how it should be.

I don't buy this new age bollox that i need to let my children make their own decisions and should be left to freely choose any life they want.

If my kid took heroin at 16 and enjoyed it should i just sit back and let them destroy their life, encourage them because it's what they want to do? Or should i impart some common sense and logic?

It's called parenting.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So dressing and acting like a girl when you’re a boy is the same as taking heroin?

Wow.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So dressing and acting like a girl when you’re a boy is the same as taking heroin?

Wow.

No, parenting has many diverse facets.

Teaching my children fact from fiction, truth from lies, right from wrong etc etc.

Letting them choose the direction of their life at 7 years old for example is BAD parenting.

Transgender kids are being offered drugs which harm their development and endanger their life. Isn't that akin to encouraging a heroin addiction?

edit on 29/9/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Teaching my children fact from fiction, truth from lies, right from wrong etc etc.

So if your kid suffered from something like clinical anxiety, depression or other emotional problems would you tell them this was all fiction, just in their head and it was wrong so they should just snap out of it? How about something like being on the autism spectrum, having a learning disability, Tourettes or some other sort of problem. Would you just lay down the law, tell them what’s true for you in your reality and that they should sit down, shut up and fly right?

Do you think this makes you a good parent?

Having gender dysphoria is a medically diagnosable condition with serious lifelong mental and physical health consequences that you simply cannot dismiss or ignore. Even for those kids that are able to sublimate and suppress and repress their feelings to make their parents happy or to avoid bullying, punishment or shaming that can reconcile the dichotomy what sex they are and what sex their core sense of self tells them that they are will commonly grow up to just be butch lesbians or effeminate gay men are still always going to feel their gender is off or that something somehow is wrong with them because even gender expression outside of the expected typical male/female binary isn’t considered normal.

What can happen with boys most often in this situation that do repress their feelings and feel such shame and guilt for even having them or are in intolerant families is to put on a good show that to them feels like living a lie to make other people happy even if they’re secretly miserable. They often pursue hyper-masculine or dangerous careers to prove their masculinity and manhood to others and themselves. Transgender people join the military at twice the rate of non-transgender people and some even become famous Olympic athletes. Many commonly get married and have kids to keep up the façade living their lives to other’s expectations until the turmoil and struggle of dealing with this repressed inner conflict grows to become unbearable. The average age adult transitioners is between 40 and 45 and in most cases their gender dysphoria ruins their lives and destroys families and careers and they rarely are able to successfully assimilate into society as anything except as transgender. This has got to be some sort of living hell?

Letting them choose the direction of their life at 7 years old for example is BAD parenting.

If a child genuinely has severe and diagnosable gender dysphoria, describing this as distressing to them is a gross understatement and by 7 years old, no amount of sit down talks telling them how it is going to be or taking them to a psychiatrist or preacher is going to make it go away and I think everyone can agree, not addressing or denying such a serious problem is only going to exacerbate the frequent co-morbidities of depression, anxiety, suicide ideation, substance abuse or other forms of self harm. Most authentic trans people hate being trans and would rather not be. Who wouldn’t having to deal with crap like this?

Research has shown that allowing these children to express themselves in the ways they feel is best for them even if their feelings do desist as they get older is far healthier in the long run than forcing them into an unwanted box that can be so psychologically damaging. It can’t be said enough or enough so that people believe it but parents do not force being transgender on their children. Most parents that do allow their young children or grade schoolers to socially transition that do follow the affirming model of care are counseled to let the child lead with this with the expectation that if they do desist, that’s equally fine too and they will still be loved and accepted regardless. Typically and almost universally, a child expressing cross-gender identification as a toddler that still feels that way at puberty is going to feel that way for life.

Truly gender dysphoric children like the one in this story that has persistently, consistently and insistently expressed their cross gender identity over time, years in this case, they and their parents are involved in intense counseling, evaluation and monitoring because this is a serious medical condition that can and does cause lifelong hardship.

Gender dysphoric transgender children are who they say they are and their sense of gender is as stable and as solid as other children.

Transgender Kids Show Consistent Gender Identity Across Measures

Op-ed: Finally, Some Reliable Research on Trans Kids Like Mine

Trans kids massively benefit from being allowed to socially transition

The pernicious junk science stalking trans kids

6 Facts About Affirming Therapy for Trans And Gender Non-Conforming Youth

Transgender kids are being offered drugs which harm their development and endanger their life. Isn't that akin to encouraging a heroin addiction?

For the umpteenth time, children are not given drugs or surgical intervention at least until they have started natal puberty and it is at that time, after often after many years of careful professional evaluation and counseling, are the use of puberty suppressing drugs considered and the potential health risks weighed against the potential benefits. If a young prepubescent trans girl has socially transitioned and integrated well in their cross-gender role, the signs of and fear of developing the secondary sex characteristics of their natal sex is absolutely horrifying to them and many feel that they would rather die than have that happen to them.

Those of you with daughters, imagine their distress if their voices deepen, their Adam’s apple grows, they sprout facial and body hair and develop a masculine build. As a parent, wouldn’t you want to do something to help them if you felt they could have happier and more successful lives without having to go through a trauma like this even if there are risks involved? I noted earlier, for some puberty blockers are the lesser of two evils.

Do I think all kids should go this route? Absolutely not and I do think too many kids are being put on this protocol that may later have regrets, especially natal females but do we deny medical help to those it truly is life saving for and can be greatly helped by it because there are some negative outcomes? Chemotherapy and surgery for cancer kills a lot of people so should we stop doing it for those that can be helped because it doesn’t always work and can make things worse? I don’t think so.

Please try to have a little understanding and compassion for these kids that can suffer painfully with their gender dysphoria and for their parents that are put in a tough situation for how to help them deal with it. Still think a good hard talk or swift kick in the rear end is going to solve this problem? Think again.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

You have taken my comments out of context, i was describing parenting not how to treat mental illness.

I'm well aware this is a delicate subject that requires serious consideration as with all matters relating to a child's well-being.

I don't condone or suggest any parent should hit or verbally abuse their children so again your jumping to conclusions with that suggestion.

What i was implying in a lot of cases is that children become confused due to their parents not educating or listening to them properly.

Until the last few years i had only ever seen one transgender person in my whole life, never mind children. My childhood for example was in a more simplistic time when genitals signified your gender not your psychological make-up. Sure you had tom boys and effeminate boys however not one single case of the total madness associated with gender re-assignment and puberty blockers etc.

It's my opinion that these rare cases should be treated with all the compassion and medical help available however to teach in our schools this is some kind of normal way of thinking is just plain idiocy.

At no point could you ever convince me my child would be better off mutilating their genitals, filling themselves with mind and body altering drugs and living a fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join