It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlize Theron's 7 year old Transgender

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun
Fair enough. What exactly is it you think is coming? Total annihilation of whites or just economic annihilation?

Most of us are making plans to take up ancestral visas/heritage/citizenship elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

Also curious about this, i do know lots of guns and ammo have been supplied from other countries, also tanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: solve
What? Arms sold to who? Our government don't even have enough money to run our basic infrastructure. They're not buying arms. They're buggering up selling them through, yet another, failed state enterprise in Denel.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

All i know someone is buying lots,

what? ok... i made it all up nobody heard anything from me.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: solve
It isn't the ANC, they're trying to sell arms. It could be the EFF or the BLF but to what end I can't see.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Yea i agree. We shouldn't be influencing them in sexual identity. Ive heard of a lot of boys acting like girls or doing girl stuff and vice versa.

Alot of times they grow out of it or sometimes don't. It's just wierd that people are assuming a 7 year old understands itself already.

I remember reading about Freud in a psychology class. He said something like children undergo a sexual stage early on like around 8. Then it gets supressed and comes back in puberty.

Not sure how correct he was but that may explain how alot of kids go through experimentation phases.

Then again, im no psychologist....
edit on 26-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have two grandkids. My boy gets irate when i jokingly pick out a pink toy for him. He is 4 and is just a prototypical boy...rough and tumble....we go in the woods to hunt monsters with sticks....err scepters.

Georgia is 3 and insists on having her nails done when mommy goes...she puts her princess dress on to watch beauty and the beast and her favorite word i SHOPPING.

I give thanks every day that i got normal kids and grandkids.

Any other species on earth would go extict with this atrocious behavior.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've said it before and I will say it again. NO OTHER SPECIES ON EARTH MUTILATES ITSELF TO CHANGE SEX..
Yes, there are species which can change between sexes. Yes there are species that engage in homosexual activities. Name one species that actually mutilates itself to achieve this!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
Yeah straight people that engage in anal sex are also sick puppies.

Missionary in the dark, ONLY! Like the good lord intended.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Yep.

Outside from just after breakfast, to just before dinner. All summer when school was out, and on weekends when it was in session. ...and in the afternoon after school.

I watched, I'd guess, maybe ten or so hours of TV in a week...most of that was Saturday morning cartoons. Scooby-doo.

Otherwise, I was outside doing stuff. A few chores, but then the rest of the day was mine to get into as much trouble as is humanly possible for a kid, without actually breaking any laws...at least not the important ones.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'm pretty appalled that someone of Charlize's stature should come out and admit she allowed the boy to change sex... at 7. Charlize is very popular and people look up to her, just think how much influence she could have on young childrens minds!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's a stupid ass world we live in people.

A 7 year old can think he's a girl.

A 14 year old can get an abortion.

A 18 year old can't buy a gun.

Screw it all to HELL.
edit on 26-9-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Spot on however being transgender has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

In my opinion the gay community are doing themselves harm by being associated with transgender. Sexual preference and psychological illness aren't the same thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Correct there and I don't like enforcing pain on my loved one and never found a facination with poop. Never wanted it on my wood either thanks.

Clearly lots of dirty people love it. Their life's are # so they love # I suppose.

Whatever gels their hair back, even if it smells funny they can enjoy what they want but I don't need to pretend playing in the mud makes one enlightened.

It's literally a punishment in prison. Maybe people like treating their loved ones like rotten prisoners that deserved to be punished. Who knows in the end.

Not me.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There are boys that age or older who are feminine I suppose, and there are girls that age or older who are more tomboyish. But I see this is more done with little boys, then girls. If every girl who was a tomboy got a sexchange by there parents when they were showing signs on not doing girlish things, well there would probably be a lot more confused women out there.

Generally by the time they become teenagers or older there traits and things they like to play with changes. In fact l there is a new change every week in kids, its part of the growing up process, wait a year and that little kid might identify with being a ninja turtle, i know most kids growing up in the 90s did.

The opinion of kids on there sexual preference or gender, when there 7 yrs old has as much weight as there favorite power ranger, or there favorite ninja turtle does.

People are stupid to pump there kids full of drugs and hormones on what is essentially just an opinion or fad that will change like leaves blowing in the wind. Give i some time, let the kid figure out what his peepe does, then when his brain develops more in 20 years or so, then he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Till then, its an opinion on both and all parts.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You have to guide a child in the right direction. Not the wrong one .

This will lead to a life time of mental and physical health care problems

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

OR... not doing anything might lead to a (short) lifetime of misery, self-loathing, depression, addiction and suicide.

Tough call, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalamitous

originally posted by: Bloodworth

OR... not doing anything might lead to a (short) lifetime of misery, self-loathing, depression, addiction and suicide.

Tough call, isn't it?

What do you mean by not doing anything?

Just show the kid kindergarten cop.and rewind the part a few times when that little kid stands up and says girls have a vagina, boys have a penis.
And Schwarzenegger says thanks for the tip.

And tell him the only way his family name will go on in the future is to have babies with a girl.

It actually is very straight forward and simple.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's a stupid ass world we live in people.

A 7 year old can think he's a girl.

A 14 year old can get an abortion.

A 18 year old can't buy a gun.

Screw it all to HELL.

Interesting that the most important issue in your mind is the guns.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Kalamitous

I did know at 7 that I was a boy, yes I did

This part of your post doesn't make much sense to me..enlighten.

"I feel sorry for this kid growing up in a world where there is so little understanding of this condition illness."

Are you saying Homosexuality is an "illness"..Or are you blaming Charlize for confusing him (at 7 years old)

Pardon me for showing my age and ignorance, but I thought homosexuality is different from transgenderism or whatever it’s called. Don’t gay men consider themselves men, and lesbians consider themselves women?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join