It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats Must Impeach Trump Immediately

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the evidence that El Chapo's trial "discovered", get revealed. It's being checked out now. Nancy Pelosi and several other household names are going to be implicated.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the evidence that El Chapo's trial "discovered", get revealed. It's being checked out now. Nancy Pelosi and several other household names are going to be implicated.

πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm glad Trump knew he was being recorded and didn't just come right out and say "do this for me or the the U.S. is going to stop being so good to Ukraine", but still got his point across. Good job Mr. President. Git er done!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

"The Deep State has been wounded."

No, they haven't. They're as strong as ever.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

ETA: Just to be clear, since none of the first few responses seem to have understood the post, I don't think it's an impeachable offense. The point is that IF THEY THINK THAT, they have but one course of action: impeachment. The point is they're not gonna impeach him, because they don't really think that. The point is, this whole thing is political theater. I really did not think I would have to spell all of that out to you guys. I really need to stop having so much faith in the reading comprehension skills around here.

You're not alone. I've been bitten in the ass a few times lately by exactly this.

You/we have 2 choices if we want to continue to post here:

1 - Remember this going forward and write your posts accordingly i.e. - spell things out in mind-numbing and finger exhausting detail to ensure no one misses the point. The problem with this approach is that it takes an awful lot of time- and even then - you're not guaranteed everyone will get it! Also, I see the effort to reward ratio as simply not being worth it.

Additionally, if you let people "trip" to things themselves, they will often find additional insights that are useful to the thread as a whole.

2 - Continue posting as always and hope the reading comprehension and intellect level of the other members reading it will suffice. It used to be that way here when I first joined, but sadly, the IQ and/or reading abilities are not what they used to be.

Hope springs eternal though!

What are your thoughts?
edit on 9/25/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

ETA: Just to be clear, since none of the first few responses seem to have understood the post, I don't think it's an impeachable offense. The point is that IF THEY THINK THAT, they have but one course of action: impeachment. The point is they're not gonna impeach him, because they don't really think that. The point is, this whole thing is political theater. I really did not think I would have to spell all of that out to you guys. I really need to stop having so much faith in the reading comprehension skills around here.

You're not alone. I've been bitten in the ass a few times lately by exactly this.

You/we have 2 choices if we want to continue to post here:

1 - Remember this going forward and write your posts accordingly i.e. - spell things out in mind-numbing and finger exhausting detail to ensure no one misses the point. The problem with this approach is that it takes an awful lot of time- and even then - you're not guaranteed everyone will get it! Also, I see the effort to reward ratio as simply not being worth it.

Additionally, if you let people "trip" to things themselves, they will often find additional insights that are useful to the thread as a whole.

2 - Continue posting as always and hope the reading comprehension and intellect level of the other members reading it will suffice. It used to be that way here when I first joined, but sadly, the IQ and/or reading abilities are not what they used to be.

Hope springs eternal though!

What are your thoughts?

I've tried it both ways. When I spell everything out so even a 3 year old can understand it, most people simply won't read the entire thing and still post responses that aren't pertinent to the OP. I just started another thread in the WW3 forum that's pretty long, and I guarantee at least half the replies on the first page, it will be glaringly obvious they didn't read the entire OP.

I guess unless you can condense stuff down to quick one or two sentence talking points, you're pretty much #ed these days. Attention spans have gone way down, especially if people are reading something they don't agree with.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"The Deep State has been wounded."

No, they haven't. They're as strong as ever.

So you believe in a Deep State do you?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hearing the "Whistleblower Complaint" (already in Congressional SCIF) may be released to public Thur AM πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hearing the "Whistleblower Complaint" (already in Congressional SCIF) may be released to public Thur AM πŸ˜ƒ

Hostage # 5 brought out for his "statement".

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hostage # 5 brought out for his "statement".

If the "Whistlerblower" testifies before Congress, they will need one of those screens and a voice changer to hide the identity like they do with mafia guys πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

This is getting into unknown territory to accuse
a president of a crime while remaining anonymouse.

I imagine the Dems will love this opportunity to
parade around hostages wearing masks.

smh

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
My Impeachment pie recipe:

1 senile speaker of the house
170 butt hurt democrat house members
1 Shiffty (Adam) village idiot for media announcements
1 public statement using the word impeachment inquiry before the documents were released
use lots o liberal tears instead of water
Mix this up in the media for several days, and allow to bake until the 2020 elections

results: Trump reelected by a landslide with massive loss of democrats seats in the house.

Ain't that a Peach? (Tommy Chong quote)
Giggity

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Look at it this way. Every time somebody tells us Trump is going to be impeached. In one way or another we always tell them no he won’t

60 million people have been right 100% right for 2 1/2 years .

That’s got to be some kind of record ? πŸ€”

😁

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
it's all a show.

This is all a distraction.

They don't want you to know that the federal reserve is printing 75 billion dollars a day to keep the banks from imploding on themselves.

Buy gold and silver and bitcoin. The dollar is going to be hyperinflated.

edit on 25-9-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It should be released before the DNI testifies before Congress Thursday morning. It's interesting that (as far as I know), only Democrats gave public reactions after viewing the complaint.

For instance, Adam Schiff says its "deeply disturbing": www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The Whistle-blower may have been mentally conditioned at the same camp as the Justice Kavanaugh accusers.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24645159]carewemust[/post

Voluntary "victims".

All it takes is a 50 dollar bill drug through a trailer park.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

This person is clueless on how the federal reserve works. first the fed reserve doesnt print money hes just wrong! Only the Treasury Department does that. what the fed does is require banks to keep money in reserves. If a bank spends too much money during the day they will borrow money from the federal reserve to balance their books. a bank would love to loan out everything they have its how they make money. Currently, they have to maintain 3 percent in small banks and 10 percent in large banks. However, if a bank lends to much money they will borrow from the fed to have enough cash on hand to meet the requirements at the end of day.

When the Fed raises rates, it's called contractionary monetary policy. A higher fed funds rate means banks are less able to borrow money to keep their reserves at the mandated level. As a result, they lend less money out. The money they do lend will be at a higher rate because they are borrowing money at a higher fed funds rate. Because loans are harder to get and more expensive, businesses will be less likely to borrow. This will slow down the economy.

When the Fed lowers the rate, the opposite occurs. Banks are more likely to borrow from each other to meet their reserve requirements when rates are low. Credit card rates drop, so consumers shop more. With cheaper bank lending, businesses expand. This is called expansionary monetary policy.

So expanding balance sheets means more money is being lent through say credit cards but this fool is clueless.
edit on 9/26/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I guess the rumors are TRUE.
All leftists are idiots.

There was NO CRIME, NO QUID PRO QUO ...at least in regards to TRUMP- READ THE G-D TRANSCRIPT

The crime THAT' S THERE is Biden getting the Ukranian prosecutor fired for looking into his son's payola scheme !!!

GET A CLUE

Lol - gr8 wrk.

Loving your angle.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We're witnessing another coup attempt.

On Twitter they are calling for pence to be impeached too. So pelosi can be president. Im sorry but the Dems would be hung en mass for that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join