It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats Must Impeach Trump Immediately

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So tonight, whatever network you watch, every liberal pundit and Democrat congressmember that gets a minute to speak is insisting on a number of very important things:

1) the transcript (or memo as they're calling it to cast doubt on its validity) confirms what they've been saying for the last few days
2) the whistleblower report confirms what they've been saying for the last few days
3) Trump himself has admitted to what they've been saying the last few days
4) these events amount to high crimes, they are a threat to our national security, they are unconstitutional.

So what is there to investigate? They have documentary evidence of the supposed crime. It's out in public in the form of the transcript and they also have an admission of the supposed crime, also out in public. Impeach him. As a matter of fact, it is their sworn duty to impeach him immediately. He's guilty of high crimes, he's a traitor--according to them. He's a threat to our national security--according to them. And the transcript confirms it and we have a confession.

THEY MUST IMPEACH HIM IMMEDIATELY TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY. They have all the evidence they need. It might hurt them in the election, you say? So what we're saying is the Democrats are going to put their election hopes above the good of the country?

If they really believe the stuff they're claiming all over TV, #1-4 I pointed out above, it is their sworn duty to pass articles of impeachment ASAP.

Unless they're lying.

ETA: Just to be clear, since none of the first few responses seem to have understood the post, I don't think it's an impeachable offense. The point is that IF THEY THINK THAT, they have but one course of action: impeachment. The point is they're not gonna impeach him, because they don't really think that. The point is, this whole thing is political theater. I really did not think I would have to spell all of that out to you guys. I really need to stop having so much faith in the reading comprehension skills around here.
edit on 25 9 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/26/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I sincerely hope, that this is sarcasm.

That, or you are on the Biden payroll...

ETA: To the OP. I totally agree with you... understand, most of us have been drinking. This is no time, for sobriety...
edit on 25-9-2019 by madmac5150 because: I stand by this

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It's just another thing to satisfy their ever dwindling base.

But....if they actually do go through with it. What's the best case. You get pence for a year and then what......Don Jr runs for 2020 and sweeps it? Resets the "Trump" clock and Don Jr gets 2 terms.

What's the old saying, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Well this blind squirrel(dem party of the past 3 years) didn't find a nut, they found a unattended wood chipper and are intent on sticking their head in it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

This stunt by the left will ensure a Trump victory and a take back of the house and a larger majority in the Senate

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Who cares

This post is as hysterical as the people on TV

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This is a hostage situation.

They lost 2016, the Deep State has been wounded.

They are desperate, and have decided to hold
all Americans as hostages until they have their
ransom.

Terrorists must never be appeased.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I guess the rumors are TRUE.
All leftists are idiots.

There was NO CRIME, NO QUID PRO QUO ...at least in regards to TRUMP- READ THE G-D TRANSCRIPT

The crime THAT' S THERE is Biden getting the Ukranian prosecutor fired for looking into his son's payola scheme !!!

GET A CLUE

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The future children of the Democratic Party.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They got a trillion dollar tax cut. They're hardly wounded at all, Trump has given them everything they want, $$$$/power.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We're witnessing another coup attempt.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Who cares

Of course he's just repeating the mantra being fed to him.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I haven't been following these developments closely the past few days. But from what I've been able to pick up here and there, It seems that the Supreme Court needs to step in as a referee, and declare what the law says. To stop all the finger pointing.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Who cares

It's obvious that you do even though you are so busy trading stocks and writing code.

You are awesome.
👍

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry, not clear on what you are referring to.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This is a hostage situation.

They lost 2016, the Deep State has been wounded.

They are desperate, and have decided to hold
all Americans as hostages until they have their
ransom.

Terrorists must never be appeased.

Yeah right.

So who are these terrorists ?

How exactly is it you believe they've been wounded ?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
60% Plus don’t want impeachment . Go ahead guys it’s the best thing that could happen for the Republican party. Piss that 60% off .

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So what is there to investigate?

Nothing. Nothing at all. The edited memo from Donald Trump is the final word.

Don't worry. Trump just beat the Democrats, Obama and Hillary are going to jail, George Soros was just lynched by patriots, and I heard football players aren't allowed to kneel anymore.

Dont worry your republican heads about nothing.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I sincerely hope, that this is sarcasm.

That, or you are on the Biden payroll...

ETA: To the OP. I totally agree with you... understand, most of us have been drinking. This is no time, for sobriety...

Fair enough. I sometimes forget what that's like. I had to quit drinking a few years ago due to some medical issues.
edit on 25 9 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This gambit will possibly have a backfire greater than the muzzle velocity.

President Trumps initial reaction was probably more like .. "Really?"

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
How DARE Trump place U.S. international security and interests above the corruption of Democrats and their dirty schemes that funnel foreign aid money to Democrat campaigns !!

How DARE He !! 😀

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join