It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to back same forum In the temple replica today the Sanhedron made Brazil President Emperor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The replica I didn't know of. It's a church made into a replica of Solomans Temple. Dates to 2014 or so.

The Sanhedron was mentioned in a newspaper over yonder, their 70 Nation Club...how would ya put it, the 70 nations invited over there for the second time..are reportedly " intended to replace the U N. end quote.

Could that start a war....nahh...I'm dreamin Authorized Sacrifice is in a handful of hours, you knew, huh!.....Rex...

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)
I'

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITIONc

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The prez name of Jairo Bolosn something.....going from memory

Pres of Brazil....now we better bow to him, not the President any more, huh!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
I been telling you mofos the end of the UN was like, in my immediate future imminent. I out it on blast when advanced banned weapons and tech from the big three security council States were found in libya in defiance of the UN arms embargo.

On the stateside, I promise the new Quincy institute joint venture think tank between koch and Soros will be involved with selling the US public the replacement for the UN. Not that most Americans would even give a damn or understand th historical significance. Living in the future is cool, we can watch history be.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Jair Bolsonaro.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be rude, but... What are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
dear Mr GBP/JPY, If your gonna keep posting about the religious people they are the Sanhedrin, that's SANHEDRIN with an i. Sanhedron is a rock group.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
honestly this was a lot more anti-climatic than I expected. Seems like a normal ritual sacrifice to me, other than the symbolism on the mount of olives. Ten minute mark is where the throat slitting occurs, which is obscured in this specific video. Maybe one of the dozen or so gawkers have caught it on their cell phone video.

edit on 9-27-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join