It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Host Dies during Filming Show after Altercation with Bogdanoff Brothers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Quick rundown on them:

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

control france with an iron fist

own castles and banks all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
Apparently they're identical twin brothers who are 70yo now and botched from induced acromegaly but are famous in france for their science shows, especially about quantum physics topics, etc. They invented something called bogdabots that interface with quantum reality or something.

So anyway I don't understand French so maybe someone can tell what' they're saying but it appears there is a dispute about what they dis/agree to talk about(Trump?), then the host steps away and crewmember comes out and saids he died.

Some said the whole crew died later. But I could only find info about host (named Ahmad?) died on set.

Holy Crap!!!

WTF did I just watch?

That was beyond bizarre. Has anyone been able to vet if the claims are true? What show is/was this? Did the 'host" die? Did the crew die?

Again - WTF?!?!?!

This must be a bad joke....right?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
their fans call them a legend come true of 2 angels

others call them archons incarnate!

or maybe after middle age crisis they need constant.. attention.

there's a 'BOG PILL' vid on YT that's all about them; why would ROTHSCHILDS bow to them though?!

Those hideous looking beings have fans?!?

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Extremely sad but still they look happy enough! Maybe having a twin makes things ok.

Which "twin" is which using the pics on the top and the pics on the bottom? Is their left/right position in the bottom pics the same as the left/right positions in the top 2 pics?

Jesus.....why do I even care?

This whole thread gives me the shivers...

Wow!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
just like MJ had devout fans from his early days and didn't drop being followers just cause he got too deep into his condition treatments,

these guys were celebrity physicists of sorts since like their 20s when they were dashing.. obviously they wanted to preserve youth so now at 70 look overplumped to the max; guess die hard fans turn a blind eye to the waste of $$$

aren't they royalty, too? and literally live in castles, each??

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Lol... Creative editing. Creepy as hell! Fake as hell too.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: tulsi

Jesus, they're hideous.

The disease they probably have comes on late I think the 30's
It certainly looks like what they have.
I guess those who love you don't see your outsides so much.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Pamp eet.

Dummmp eeet.

Gesundheit!

Or were you trying to say something?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yes absolutely archangels in human forms or absolutely a con job for the gullible people who want to believe in that sort of thing

I have not seen anything so silly posted as reality here I can remember

Funny looking fellas any rate

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh come on. This has to be fake. The reactions and such do not really go along with what they are saying. Makes no sense.

There has to be somebody here that speaks french and can figure it out.

Strange looking dudes though...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yes absolutely archangels in human forms or absolutely a con job for the gullible people who want to believe in that sort of thing

I have not seen anything so silly posted as reality here I can remember

Funny looking fellas any rate

Are you trying to say that someone believes that these are actual angels of God? Archangels at that?

Like Gabriel (גַבְרִיאֵל)? Or Michael (מִיכָאֵל)?

I'm not saying that you believe that, but wow. Just wow...

Although it is my belief that Angels (as described in the books/faiths of the 3 major religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam) - will, when visiting Earth from heaven, look similar to us so as to be recognizable as one of God's creations, but also look divinely different - maybe in a terrible way, or in a way that humans may view as terrible - as our eyes weren't meant to view such a divine being while in our human form.

They look more like Nephilim (נְפִילִים) to me. Sons of The Watchers or Men of Renown.

So from that perspective, maybe your post has legs after all...but if Angels look like these two clowns, I hope I never see one. They give me the shivers...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The more I think about the video, the more I think it was just a skit and nobody died. I mean really, the host dies and then the crew dies and the audience sits there. It's like a Saturday Night Live skit.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I read about these guys years ago when te memes started.
Back then my brain protected itself by telling me they are both CGI creations.
Today? Brain is still doing the same thing.

The quick rundown is pretty funny though:

www.reddit.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't forget the French members or the members that, although not French or from a French speaking country, speak French, like me.

Unfortunately, the stupid music makes it hard to understand what they are saying, so I was not able to understand it.

I'll try again.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In the first part of the video is very hard for me to understand what they are saying, as they are talking lower and more than one person at a time, so there is too much noise for me.

Just before they start applauding they say something like:
"Today our guest Julien ????? that will arrive in a moment, lets applaud him so he arrives fast. We are going to ask him all the questions you want, because Julien is at your disposal to answer because for the first time ??????"

During this time the "subtitles" say:
"Okay, it seems our host for today is having some health problems now!. What a guy! Give him some applause! Looks like we are going to host this show then! Such collapses can happen at any time! I'm sure he will recover."

Instead of "Massacre the Rothschilds" I think they are saying something like "Hooray for the big bang", but, again, it's hard for me to be sure.

The text scrolling at the bottom says:
"Watch as Jules tricks Igor and Grichka on live TV"

After a few searches I found out that this was on a French TV show (La Grosse Emission) and that the talk between the host and the twins happened during what they thought was a commercial break, they didn't know that the shows was still being aired while they were talking.

The video bellow shows the sequence in the video from the OP (without the mirroring of the image) and goes a little further, showing the host coming back to the stage.

The whole show is available on Dailymotion, here.

I hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Don't forget the French members or the members that, although not French or from a French speaking country, speak French, like me.

Unfortunately, the stupid music makes it hard to understand what they are saying, so I was not able to understand it.

I'll try again.

Thanks ArMaP!

Look forward to hearing what you come up with.

That was *the* most bizarre thing I've seen all year...and I see a lot of bizarre stuff at work.

I truly didn't know whether to laugh or cry...or go sit in a dark room with a bottle of bourbon and a gun.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
I truly didn't know whether to laugh or cry...or go sit in a dark room with a bottle of bourbon and a gun.

I couldn't keep a straight face.

(Oh, I'm going to hell for that one.)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Finally French speakers are confirming they say the host fell ill, and there is a shuffle/panic for a while, confusion.

Like their faces, their special powers appear to be exaggerated. They don't look like 70yo european men anymore, because of their quest for 'high cheekbones' and stronger chins. Somehow they ended up looking like afroamerican grandmas!

They seem to be a symbol of how even science (ie, Cern, Nasa, Nye, DeGrasse, Stephen Hawking's voice, etc) and so man other physicists etc are actually psyops to keep the public disinformed.

Space itself is a meme. So instead the system/matrix distracts people from that by turning the science authorities into memes themselves.

Micchio Kaku is one of the few scientists to dare expose the Illuminati and talk about their psyops. Does anyone have the YT link to Kaku talking about illuminati, or is it all deleted?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

They don't look like 70yo european men anymore, because of their quest for 'high cheekbones' and stronger chins. Somehow they ended up looking like afroamerican grandmas!

Any surgery was probably to help the symptoms of the illness acromegaly.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks like they went the scalpel-free option with hoards of liquid silicone! Most obvious in the lips and chins.

Don't they know about it's viscosity? It migrates unpredictably and seeps into the lymphatic & circulatory system and sometimes wraps around nerves, strangling vessels, arteries, or even organs, including the brain.

According to some old celebrity talking about complications with silicon fillers, forgot her name..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join