It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC & CNN new talking points

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So the brand new thing now is the fake news calling Trump the godfather! They are actually using fake italian accents on MSNBC live right now, check it out!

They are all saying what some leftist on here are saying. That Trump didnt say anything that would cause impeachment. You have to look at what he "DIDNT" say.....

Its actually maddening watching this non sense.

Meanwhile Hunter Biden made $50,000 a month from a Ukrainian gas company. He didnt know anything at all and had no experience in the Ukraine or the gas industry.

Ukraine is buying weapons from the United States that they plan on using against Russia, if needed. But The last 3 years they all swore that Trump was working with Russia?

We are living in bizarro world

Lolz 🤪

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If Trump is the godfather doesn’t that mean Fredo Cuomo works for him ?

I’m not sticking around for the kiss .

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I think they are just trying it out. I bet he will be a racist again tomorrow. They sure don't want to discuss Biden at all.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So it's OK to mock ethnic groups again? I need the update!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Isn't it insulting to the Italians to attempt to mimic their accents while accusing the President of being a god father ? Awfully broad brush they use painting Italians as mobsters and mimicking Italian accents, they should be ashamed
edit on 9/25/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some of the media have been complicit in the lies against Trump and the cover-up of corruption in the Obama/Biden administration.

It's a damn shame what the Dems and enemedia have done to this country. They know they are being exposed for what and who they are and they are writhing like snakes.

American patriots are fed up with them.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As opposed to Fox using White House (state-sponsored) talking points? Lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Some of the media have been complicit in the lies against Trump and the cover-up of corruption in the Obama/Biden administration.

It's a damn shame what the Dems and enemedia have done to this country. They know they are being exposed for what and who they are and they are writhing like snakes.

American patriots are fed up with them.

I think this is spot on.

They came up empty as usual today.

They are now making up facts as they go. I saw someone predict earlier that the transcript wouldn't be good enough. They need to actually hear the call. I guess they can all interpret different languages now? So they call it not even a real transcript now on the fact news!

Why is no one talking about why Hunter Biden started getting paid $50,000 a MONTH a few hours after his daddy flew out of the Ukraine that day?

I guess I will never understand.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
As opposed to Fox using White House (state-sponsored) talking points? Lol.

So what are your facts?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't think Italian mafia will find that funny.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Are you saying Fox is state sponsored?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

the fake news calling Trump the godfather!

LoL, I just heard the Don is taking little Fredo Cuomo out on his boat to do a little fishing.

edit on 9 25 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You are right about the talking point being godfather related. I just heard a left wing pundit on Fox using it in reference to The Sopranos. I laughed because I had just read this post. Gov. Huckabee laughed, too, and said something like "I see you got the talking points"!

Hahaha! We all know.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Oh hell yeah!!!!
Blackface for Halloween engaged!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Isn't it insulting to the Italians to attempt to mimic their accents while accusing the President of being a god father ? Awfully broad brush they use painting Italians as mobsters and mimicking Italian accents, they should be ashamed

And yet look at the reaction when one of them gets called Fredo.

F#n hypocrites are so stupid.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109

If they get their talking points from the White House, then yes.

Fox News Reporters Echo Trump Talking Points on Ukraine
Fox News’ reaction to the Ukraine call summary was nearly identical to the White House’s suggested talking points

Link3

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Juan Williams made that accusation. Typical. Dems always accuse others of doing what they do. It's called projection. They're masters at it. Unfortunately for them, we're on to them.

ETA: And, btw, the conservative pundits were right. The wording was not "do me a favor", but was “do us a favor” speaking about the country in general.

But, the lefties keep using the wrong wording because they don't think The People will notice that little tittle of change. But, we do notice. We've been exposed to the enemedia's tactics for quite a long time now. We're on to them.

edit on 25-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Lucky109

If they get their talking points from the White House, then yes.

Fox News Reporters Echo Trump Talking Points on Ukraine
Fox News’ reaction to the Ukraine call summary was nearly identical to the White House’s suggested talking points

Link3

Can you provide the talking points for us?

Are they that the transcripts were going to destroy Trump? Cause that is why Pelosi started impeachment "inquiry " yesterday....lol

The fake news talking points are, dont look at what Trump said in those "transcripts " and let's make sure not to call them transcripts, but let's look at what he didnt say! He is guilty because of what wasnt said! Hahahahhahaha

Meanwhile Hunter was making $50k a MONTH working for a Ukrainian gas company not knowing anything about gas or the Ukraine!!!!!!

God the orange man is bad am I right?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Meanwhile Hunter was making $50k a MONTH working for a Ukrainian gas company not knowing anything about gas or the Ukraine!!!!!!

And that's small potatoes compared to what went down out of China to Biden, John Kerry's step son, and Whitey Bulger's nephew. It is all going to come out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join