It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admits Guilt During A CFR Interview !!!

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Joe Biden at the Council For Foreign relations bragging about his political manipulations of the Ukrainians for the money.

The Biden Backfire-imagine this clip aired during a national election to people trying to decide.

And media spins it so that Trump committed a impeachable offence by him just questioning that......what a joke.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Joe is a Sanctimonious Scatterbrain....

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is the meat and potatoes that we have been discussing on the conservative side, and largely seen ignored on the left. Apparently if you close your eyes really tight, and block out the noise, it never even happened.

It's one of those "only those on the right need to be punished" kind of things I believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

“It's one of those "only those on the right need to be punished" kind of things I believe.”

Needs repeated since that’s exactly what’s been happening for 3 straight years. Hillary and her minions lie to the FBI and no charges pressed. A member of the Trump admin lies to the FBI and they’re put in jail. It’s like they think nobody is paying attention, but in reality the swing vote is watching their every move with complete disgust.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

"Squid"-Pro-Quo 😃

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Queue someone to enter and claim

"You right wingers sure have your panties in a bunch, you must be so triggered guffaw guffaw!"

and exit.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

"You right wingers sure have your panties in a bunch, you must be so triggered guffaw guffaw!"

and exit.

I imagine it's Biden's panties, that are in a bunch...

...wadded up "Depends" may be more accurate, though.

I'm guessing that anyone connected with Slappy Joe or his kid, in respect to Ukraine or China, is feeling a bit anxious.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

and exit.

Or...since most Americans, leaving out the loud few who think their idols from either party can do no wrong, and just try discussing it among the thinking people.

Why does someone always have to draw in the blindly left/right binary argument folks? It seems every thread has the pre-emptive "cue thus, cue that", as this extremely weak way to counter an expected viewpoint.

When the arguments against Biden are so strong, why not just let it happen, and then counter it like a grown-up?

Don't mean to take this out on you - I get that its born of exasperation, but just SO tired of every thread devolving into showcasing the dum-dums, and its posts like this that seem to spark them to life. Let the viewpoint be voiced first, then counter it. You might begin to find there's less and less people blind to the truth. Don't give the few the spotlight.

top topics

join