It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like to get some opinions...???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Now, back to the question about what to do with this gold. Key World leaders get together and agree that exploiting this gold has the potential to disrupt the entire world economy. The concept of "value" would be turned on it's head. If the host country were allowed to exploit this gold they could suddenly change the dynamics of economics across the globe. The country would quickly pay off all of its debts and flood the markets with gold to the point it was worth nothing. Other economies would be reeling...until they found something else to base 'value' on.

This is one of the reasons solar, wind and other renewables are fought against so hard.

I have very good reason to believe this has already happened.

I can believe this. And agree that it would be hidden so that the rich who control our economy can stay in power.
I would have no problem in believing that a large form of wealth has been found MANY times. Like I said above I think the realization that we can use the sun for energy is one such find.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

By the way ty for a very interesting and nonpolitical thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Nah we do not need gold. I say leave it be.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

By the way ty for a very interesting and nonpolitical thread.

Thanks!

It's a vexing subject really. One which makes you wonder what kind of a matrix we really live in and call "reality".

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The logistics of accessing the location are almost unimaginably difficult, which kind of makes it the "perfect storm" sort of situation.

It would almost be akin to discovering that the Moon was made out of pure gold. It would be best to just leave it there...all things considered.

You know, I read an interesting story lately while doing some further research on this project. I was reading how the gold "reefs" around Johannesburg, South Africa are now believed to have been created. The theory is a giant meteor/asteroid struck the Earth at this location millions of years ago. The impact deflected the Earth's crust upward around the edges (and at the epicenter). Over the millennia the upper layers of this upheaval area eroded away, exposing some of the Earth's now cooled Mantle. This mantle material was rich in the molecular structure it takes to form the element AU (Gold).

Millions of years later it was the discovery of gold on this eroded plateau which led to the creation and settlement of the city of Johannesburg. And, to put this in perspective; if the meteor/asteroid had never struck Earth, the current location of Johannesburg would be located dozens of "miles" below ground.

So, one of the areas I'm looking into now is if there may have been a similar, but more acute, event at this location, and all the evidence so far seems to point to the fact there actually was just such an event.

And, as I noted in the OP and a couple other posts, this subject is actually something I've spent years looking into.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
DBL
edit on 9/26/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That would explain why gold alchemy has not be successful. Or has it?
Those meteors are sure worth a lot lately. I read something about gold being created by certain bacteria.

There is something supernatural about real gold. I'm not talking about the cheap jewelry most American wear. I'm talking
that deep yellow, shiny, hypnotic, malleable stuff. To have it in your hand. It is so dense, it is so lovely. It reminds me of Gollum on Lord of the rings...precious!

There are a lot of superstitions regarding gold. Here is an interesting one. My mother said if you wear real gold you will never get struck by lightening. Not sure if that is true or not. There has always been a protective quality about it. That is why most wedding rings are made out of it, to protect the marriage. (notice how now a lot of rings are made of junk metal, even silicone now!) How many young people even know what real gold looks like? There was a time when more people wore gold. Then those pawn places and online places started buying it up. Where did it all go?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I want to apologize for giving you a hard time
a few months back regarding " the mindset".
Now I understand.

Blessings to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I don't understand.

What 'mindset' are you referring to? And, what to you now understand?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I would call in these guys to be sure !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join