It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in University of Toronto: fraud and justifications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Please, see my web site - "University of Toronto fraud"

ca.geocities.com...

This site gives over 50 documents exposing unprecedented fraud going on in Canadian academia.

Briefly:

My PhD research of five years was stolen by my supervisor who, a few months before this, fraudulently changed my status to "lapsed student" and so removed me from the University. She published, in American journals, three papers claiming credit for my discoveries, then, said that my discoveries belong to "community" and she simply "salvaged" them. She characterized me as "a man of proven scholarly attainments" and "a very creative scientist", but her envy and hatred has put an end to my career. The documents show her pathological dishonesty.

The University has admitted that she "repeated" my experiments and "replicated or extended" my results, that she did not acknowledge this fact, and that my research was, in fact, based on theoretical paper published by me before I came to this university. Yet, these investigations ended with the conclusion that she did not steal my research. Five other professors and University of Toronto President participated in the fraud and obstruction of justice.

The fraud was followed by the largest cover-up in history. Over one hundred of organizations, govt. offices, law firms, etc. were corrupted and made to cooperate with the perpetrators of the fraud. The Government repeatedly refused to give me the constitutionally guaranteed equal protection of the Law and any help whatsoever.

This story is prohibited for publication in Canada's media for political reasons, and the fraud is continuing. Such journals as Science, Nature, Chronicle of Higher Education would not publish a single word of this story, obviously, protecting politically correct criminals in academia. I have no means of getting back the authorship of my research. No job has been available to me for 18 years. My protest that continued for nine months at the University campus was ended through harassment by the University police.

IT'S TIME TO STOP THIS FRAUD.
IT'S TIME TO STOP THE CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE.

Michael Pyshnov.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If its true get a lawyer. Go after them in court.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Those are some grave charges. Where was it published? Have a link? I have some friends working for the UofT, and you can bet I will ask some questions. I need to know more though...

[edit on 6-3-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, you've gotten so desperate that you are now bringing your case to conspiracy related web forums?

This NWO slant is new, is it something you added to make your cause more appealing to membership here>

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Wow, you've gotten so desperate that you are now bringing your case to conspiracy related web forums?

This NWO slant is new, is it something you added to make your cause more appealing to membership here>

Who is this guy? I googled his name and it came out with like a couple hundred thousand pages ........ He seems like an attention grabber. I'm still going to ask some questions though.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
First - where it's published? - There is link to Ruthless science fraud..., there are all the references there.
I do want to "grab" attention. Such thing never happened before. The answers that U of T, NSERC and govt. gave me were well ahead of the time; I mean such freedom to lie only later developed into the what now became a prerogative of government to seriously present fraudulent "justifications" for its crimes. No one has courage to say "You are lying" and "justifications" are taken seriously, discussed seriously in media. I first was in shock, only later was able to say "You are lying". Pay attention to my experience.
Sardion, please do what you can - ask U of T questions, go to their forums if you can. There is no better way to check my story than through their answers. Although, of course, their answers are already in my documents (see #25 and others).
There is no doubt about who is behind all the cospiracies. Not the farmers, I suppose. It's born in the universities, calculated by psychologists/sociologists.

Michael Pyshnov

new topics

top topics

join