It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more white slayings in south africa, media claims, 'unclear motives'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
People sure love to hate on whitey, but don't mind using contributions to society by whitey.

smh

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yeah the Africans selling their own people off had nothing to do with it im sure.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: Metallicus

Yup, just matter of time before we all have the same colour.
Thank god

That won't stop it. You know it won't. People will continually find reasons to group themselves against other humans. Think AV club vs/ cross-country track team. Sure there will be members of both, but they'll be in the minority.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
People sure love to hate on whitey, but don't mind using contributions to society by whitey.

Whitey didn't do s***.

It was mostly us awesome, olive-complexioned Mediterranean people, mostly the Romans and Greeks, who gave whitey in Europe everything he had. Whitey should send us a fruit basket.

edit on 26-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Yeah the Africans selling their own people off had nothing to do with it im sure.

You may want to look up the specific history of slavery in the Cape Colony, or not if you wish to remain ignorant.

edit on 26-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cape town was where they brought slaves in to sell them correct? Still not all slaves were originally bought there.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Cape town was where they brought slaves in to sell them correct?

Not correct. Very few were sold at Cape Town, most were already VOC property and many of the slaves were also of South East Asian origins.

edit on 27-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Ok,but still some tribes did sell off others.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ok,but still some tribes did sell off others.

It wasn't a major outpost on the transatlantic slave routes.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Did African people sell other African people yes or no?

Stop dancing around the answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Did African people sell other African people yes or no?

Stop dancing around the answer.

In Cape Colony? The link I provided says no which shows you don't bother educating yourself even when spoon-fed the facts.

edit on 28-9-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

In the previous question I did not say cape town. I was asking did the Africans sell their Africans to slave traders.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

In the previous question I did not say cape town. I was asking did the Africans sell their Africans to slave traders.

What does that have to do with what's happening in South Africa? You know what this thread is about, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Its to prove it was not all whiteys fault that is why.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Its to prove it was not all whiteys fault that is why.

What does something to do outside of South Africa have to do with proving something in South Africa?

That's rhetorical by the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Are you sure ur not talking about Chicago?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The problem in South Africa is much deeper than just attacking white people. It has to do with Warlords reclaiming physical and political power and massive corruption. The white farmer still owns about 70% of the private useful crop lands while being only 10% of the population. The good side is these farms provide an abundance of food and jobs for all. The problem is with land reform as many farms that once were big producers now either lie fallow or is broken up into small single plots that greatly reduce the efficiency and kill jobs.

Add in the 20,000 murders per year and it is not really a kill whitey thing...its a kill anyone in your way thing. On top of all that they are running 15% extreme poverty cardboard box level and that only adds gas to the fire with the haves and the haves not, color aside.

edit on 11-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
"originally posted by: dantanna
nypost.com...

more whites being slain just for the color of their skin."

It sux huh.... Now imagine if you couldnt leave or fight back or have no home or education or being raped or lynched or on top of that and be asked why arent you successful yet less than 120 years later.

Ignorance breeds ignorance. I didnt expect south africans to be singing kumbaya with their oppressors less than 50 years after being on the receiving end....

Ugliness beckons ugliness

Ah, so, you're ok with it.

Got it.

So how does it feel to be a truly racist genocidal maniac?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join