It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Transcript - Viewed Through Partisan Lens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

How DARE He protect U.S. Interests

How DARE He !! 😮

Are you saying Hunter Biden isn't an American?

He's an American taking huge piles of cash from a foreign company whilst his dad allegedy used his political influence to protect him from investigation.

I think the norm now would be to appoint a Special Counsel to look into the corruption. I am sure you'd be for that. right? Best we get to the bottom of it. If Biden has nothing to hide then he has nothing to fear.

Does it even require a Special Counsel?

Surely if there's proof he did something wrong it's simple to resolve. Of course, if there isn't actually evidence, then it could be a big waster of time & money.

I would guess that someone has to show some evidence that a crime had been committed before you go a prosecutin'.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

How DARE He !! 😮

He's an American taking huge piles of cash from a foreign company whilst his dad allegedy used his political influence to protect him from investigation.

I think the norm now would be to appoint a Special Counsel to look into the corruption. I am sure you'd be for that. right? Best we get to the bottom of it. If Biden has nothing to hide then he has nothing to fear.

Surely if there's proof he did something wrong it's simple to resolve. Of course, if there isn't actually evidence, then it could be a big waster of time & money.

I would guess that someone has to show some evidence that a crime had been committed before you go a prosecutin'.

SC seems the best route.
Biden has already admitted to blackmailing the Ukraine, but what we don't know is whether there was a quid pro quo for Hunter Bidens huge consultant salary, consulting on something he has no experience in.

Like I said, if the Biden's have nothing to hide they need not fear an investigation.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

How DARE He !! 😮

SC seems the best route.
Biden has already admitted to blackmailing the Ukraine, but what we don't know is whether there was a quid pro quo for Hunter Bidens huge consultant salary, consulting on something he has no experience in.

Like I said, if the Biden's have nothing to hide they need not fear an investigation.

I'm a bit confused as to how an American SC could have jurisdiction outside of the country?

Especially more so, now that Trump is isolating the US from the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

How DARE He !! 😮

SC seems the best route.

I'm a bit confused as to how an American SC could have jurisdiction outside of the country?

Especially more so, now that Trump is isolating the US from the rest of the world.

The last one didn't either, but they still investigated and indicted foreigners.
Also, as the targets of the investigation are Americans, it's all good.
They could even ask the Ukraine for help with evidence...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join