It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This impeachment hearing is stupid, like really stupid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

It sure looks like quid pro quo

What did Trump offer in exchange?

You copy pasted the same comment you wrote in another thread, here, and failed to answer the same question I just asked as another user posited to you in the other thread.

Answer the question.

Military assistance.

Military Assistance minus(-) the Democrat corruption influences which usually translates into money laundering by recipients that funnel donations into Democrat candidate campaign coffers.

Wait till you find who has actually been doing that 😎

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: odzeandennz

You don't believe Trump is stupid enough to ask a foreign government body for help?

Which signs in the past 3 years or in Trumps reality-show career begs to differ?

The fact that his entire life, past and present, has been under microscopic scrutiny for the last 3 years with the sole intention of finding dirt on him and coming up miserably short and empty handed every single time suggests he just might be smarter than you want to give him credit for.

I dunno..

Classic example of under estimating your enemy. I swear he let the MSM blow up and the democrats to announce an investigation to release the full transcript.

Ummm...I love to see it happen...he leads them by the nose and every time just like clockwork...they fall for it all over again...

He plays with the MSM and the Dimocrats like a cat with a mouse...then he goes for the jugular...quite hilarious to watch...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
In fact this impeachment hearing is so stupid it’s almost too stupid to believe.

Let’s face it, it’s no secret that I am not Trumps biggest fan however, even I don’t think he is stupid enough to believe that he could get away with asking a foreign state to outright gather dirt on a political rival given what he just went through with the whole Russia thing. Even if he is somehow stupid enough to do this I can’t believe that his advisors would let him do it.

I could be wrong, am open to the idea of there really being something behind this but I don’t buy it, I don’t believe Trump should or will be impeached over this.

Granted I have been caught up with Brexit stuff and might not have a full accounts of the facts but still.

I refuse to believe even Trump would be this stupid.

That leads me to a logical conclusion that this is being done for political reasons

looks like the transcript of the call proves you correct
too bad our dems don't subscribe to your thinking

Honestly I have not yet had a chance to read it yet but from what I have seen the media reporting they’re saying no smoking gun.

let me know what you think when you read it
i dont think there is anything there but I am interested in your thoughts on it

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: dfnj2015

Good god man, just stop already.

Show some actual proof he broke the law or just shut up. If he committed a crime prosecute his butt.

I agree. But it doesn't matter if Trump broke the law. It's all just bad optics at this point use campaign jargon.

It's like someone took a giant stick and starting beating the outside of a nest of right wing wasps!

You wingers sure have your panties in a bunch today! Ratings are going to go through the roof. Big money for the so called "left wing media" which is all owned by Republicans.

I have said consistently and many times I prefer Trump over Pence. Every liberal Democrat I've ever talked to prefers Trump over Pence. The Pence camp must be ecstatic by today's negative optics for Trump.

I don't think Trump is going to get elected now. New Jersey's favorite son is going to have to return to Atlantic City.

edit on 25-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You keep repeating yourself in every thread, hmm, seems like a glitch in the matrix.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Like you, im not really a big fan of Trump. He's started to woo me in the past, but his stupid crap regarding the 2nd amendment has really made me think bearishly (see the comments from the NZ Prime Minister regarding their discussion on guns for an example...he's obviously interested in infringing on my rights in some way). Its hard to believe this, because the stupidity used against him makes it seem like i am a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter to most.

This is a perfect example of why. Its painfully obvious that nothing in what is happening here is either legal or right. There is no "whistleblower" if a 3rd party is informing of rumors. Thats called a "rumor mill" and is a terrible way to run a country.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You keep repeating yourself in every thread, hmm, seems like a glitch in the matrix.

I get paid to post. I'm making money right now.

Just kidding. I didn't mean to fuel your right wing conspiratorial mindset.

What a great day! OMG, you wingers are buzzing!!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

In fact this impeachment hearing is so stupid it’s almost too stupid to believe.

right, because if the president broke the law it should be OK? is that what you are saying?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Military Assistance minus(-) the Democrat corruption influences which usually translates into money laundering by recipients that funnel donations into Democrat candidate campaign coffers.
Wait till you find who has actually been doing that 😎

No, I agree. People are just going to stop, take a hard look at the Democrats, and realize how corrupt they are. It's simply inevitable every Democrat will be driven out Washington and we will have one party rule.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

right, because if the president broke the law it should be OK? is that what you are saying?

I agree. It's not like Trump did anything serious like have consensual sex with a White House intern and then lie about it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This is a perfect example of why. Its painfully obvious that nothing in what is happening here is either legal or right. There is no "whistleblower" if a 3rd party is informing of rumors. Thats called a "rumor mill" and is a terrible way to run a country.
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
you are saying there is no whistleblower?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I agree. It's not like Trump did anything serious like have consensual sex with a White House intern and then lie about it.

Yep, lying to a grand jury under oath isnt serious..

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

....or perhaps, Pelosi and the rest of the democrats, assumed the republican senators would be too partisan biased to agree 100% with the Democrats that the whistle blower info should be released to Congress.

It seems that the Dems assume everyone thinks, responds, and acts like them. Reality is not everyone lives BAMN rules like them. It seems to be a misconception that leads them down the path of failure...again and again.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Are you insane? You mean politicians like congressman Johnson who thinks that Guam will capsize or that bastion of intelligence aoc? Who couldn't think her way out of a wet paper bag?

No career politicians are retarded, not smart.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Face it, were in for 4+ more years of obstruction. Perhaps the DOJ will clean house in the next Trump administration, taking with them some of the democratic riff raff.

I don't know... the way things have been going, I wouldn't be too surprised if many of these radical left dems in Congress get replaced by moderates... and I also expect that the Rs will retake the House, and possibly gain a super majority in the Senate.

We'll know soon enough...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think he is saying Trump didn't break the law

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Trump is finally going down for his criminal shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Please, detail some of these "criminal shenanigans".

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: richapau

Please, detail some of these "criminal shenanigans".
I think it was criminal to use the term, "Shenanigans", shenanigans.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well I did read the transcript, twice in fact. Short read. There is nothing there?

Then you have the side stories popping up like a reminder about Mueller involving the Ukraine in his probe.

CNN May 2018

"As strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine, we believe that our cooperation should extend to such legal matters, regardless of politics," the three senators wrote.
"Blocking cooperation with the Mueller probe potentially cuts off a significant opportunity for Ukrainian law enforcement to conduct a more thorough inquiry into possible crimes committed during the Yanukovich era," they wrote. "This reported refusal to cooperate with the Mueller probe also sends a worrying signal -- to the Ukrainian people as well as the international community -- about your government's commitment more broadly to support justice and the rule of law," the statement continued.

It's OK to use the Ukraine to try and get rid of a sitting President, but not OK for the President to also ask for information about suspected illegal activities about Biden apparently. What a mess on both sides.

The actual letter from Bob Menendez, Dick Durbin and Patrick Leahy .

Both parties trying to use the Ukraine. Even Mueller did it.
edit on 9/25/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join