It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript released - WH - No quid pro quo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite
there does have to be a high crime or misdemeanor
nether of which is in the transcript

but hey dont take my word
explain that to the american people after you take the floor vote to start the impeachment process
over this

lol

go ahead dems
i double dog dare you

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Lindsay Graham asking the real questions

Who told the whistle blower about the phone call?
Why did they pick this person to tell about this phone call?
Why did the whistle blower file a complaint about something he didnt know anything of?
Did the NYT Times tip off Biden to the investigation into his son?

edit on 25/9/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dfnj2015

It sure looks like quid pro quo.

What did Trump offer in exchange?

Bottom of page 2, President Zelinskyy states that they'd like to buy more "Javelins", for defense purposes. Top of page 3, President says, "I'd like you to do us a favor though

To me, in my opinion, that "favor" is a stipulation. A quid pro quo, if you will.

edit on 25-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
How many times are the Dems going to do this stupid crap?

Here is an article about crowdstrike that is informative:

dailycaller.com...

Here is just a small part of the article:

"
4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

Co-Founder and CTO of CrowdStrike Dmitri Alperovitch is a nonresident senior fellow on the Atlantic Council.

The Atlantic Council is hawkish on Russia, previously publishing reports about topics like how the West can “get tougher” on Russia, how to “fight back Against Russian political warfare,” how to respond “to Russia’s Anti-Western Aggression.”

Other articles are titled, “From Russia with Hate: The Kremlin’s Support for Violent Extremism in Central Europe” and “Here’s Why You Should Worry About Russian Propaganda.”

In one article published by the Atlantic Council, writer Stephen Blank claims that Russia is a more urgent security threat than terrorism.

Further, the Atlantic Council is funded by NATO, enhancing the hawkish view on Russia.

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the “Open Society Initiative for Europe,” a program of leftist billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

Pinchuk is a Ukrainian billionaire who reportedly gave $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, and was invited to Clinton’s home for a dinner in 2012 while she was secretary of state, despite an earlier denial from a Clinton spokesperson that “never on her schedule” during her time as Secretary."

edit on 25-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It appears to me that the democrats are in hotter water than Trump.

They (the left) now have to see this through. They know they can't un-ring the bell.

I imagine it will only get uglier now. Nothing nastier than a cornered rat.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Trump had no understanding of the limitations of the office. He thought being president meant freedom to be lawless.

Do you really believe that? After all The Dems and the MSM has been doing, you think Trump goes crazy on a phone call he knows others are monitoring?

Read the transcript. We will see who goes down in flames first ; the Dems and Biden or Trump. Biden's own words are daming and warrant further investigation.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
So we've had two posters see something that's not there, and another dem waterboy saying we have to understand that what Trump didn't say will destroy him.

Insane.

Ummm...amazing...isn't it...

In Mister Spocks defense...he was using the fine art of sarcasm...trust me...he's no dem waterboy…

YouSir

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They know they can't un-ring the bell.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
AllI want to know is does the left eat this NOTHING BURGER like all the other nothing burgers tried against Trump. With the DNC firing away Trump is truly the teflon Don .

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think it's fair to question that.

That said, we promised to protect Ukraine's sovereignty if they got rid of their nukes... And they're still in a conflict with Russia. He also said he wanted to buy them, not get them for free.

Ironically, this would be something Putin doesn't like, further going against collusion allegations from the left.

I'm not a fan boy of Trump... But to me, the dirtier hands in all of this appear to be his opponents. Just my opinion.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And what justification is there for all of Trump's conversations being leaked to the media and to the Democrats?

"I am so sick and tired of this President's conversations, with foreign leaders, being leaked to the media and Democrats on Capital Hill. I don't remember a damn one of those happening to Obama, or any other President. Our President has to be able to speak to other heads of state without this kind of tyranny taking place."

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dfnj2015

What did Trump offer in exchange?

Bottom of page 2, President Zelinskyy states that they'd like to buy more "Javelins", for defense purposes. Top of page 3, President says, "I'd like you to do us a favor though

To me, in my opinion, that "favor" is a stipulation. A quid pro quo, if you will.

lol
an ask from a foreign leader is now trumps fault?
as if selling weapons dont come with stipulations

this is exactly why potus has constitutional powers over diplomacy
he is the only one who gets to decide such
it is also why when he is done the treatys and agreements have to be ratified by the senate
getting in the middle of such is pure nonsense

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well DB, we know Biden's arz is burning right now. His campaign is toast.

link   

I was curious how Rudy became involved and am thankful that this transcription makes more sense out of that. From reading, it is apparent that the Ukraine's president's assistant had contacted Rudy since he was the mayor of NYC in the past and knowledgeable about certain matters they are investigating.

I didn't read where Trump was pushing Rudy onto Ukraine only assuring them that he had no problem with Rudy assisting them. Makes sense to clarify such if Rudy is now Trumps atty. seems quite appropriate of Trump pushing this onto AG Barr to handle and assist.

Nope...seen absolutely nothing impeachable nor corrupt here by our President or even Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Gorgonite
This is just a piece of the puzzle and it’s damning. Trump clearly asks a foreign leader to investigate his political rival and work with his personal lawyer. This is collusion people. Remember that whole thing that was investigated by Mueller? Yeah, this is that.

The Trump admins only chance at getting out of this is attempting to normalize this behavior. Based off some responses in this thread he very well may be successful.

I don’t understand why you people aren’t pissed? The Trump admin thinks you people are so stupid you will buy anything they say. They are telling you this behavior is ok and you are eating it up. Do you have any self decency left at all? Trump has played you like a fiddle.
New user, new acct and like the rest, you come in here and criticize us for supporting out POTUS and dishing out FACTS compared to the fake news you consume daily.

Sit this one out.

Here are some facts you may pay attention to since they come from Republicans.

In July Trump said that he would accept dirt from a foreign government.

"I think you might want to listen, there isn't anything wrong with listening," Trump continued. "If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

abcnews.go.com...

Right after that many Republicans rebuked Trumps stance.

Soon after Donald Trump sparked his latest all-consuming controversy, Lindsey Graham spoke to the president and urged him to rethink his willingness to use foreign opposition research against his political opponents.

“The law is pretty clear. You can’t take anything of value from a foreign government,” Graham said he told Trump. “He says, ‘I didn’t say I did.’ I said: ‘Sitting down and talking to somebody’s not a crime, but it’s probably not a good idea. … I don’t agree with you.’”

So, why is that different now? The answer is it isn’t different but the only way Trumps survives this is if he can convince the American people that this crime is normal. It appears he is already having some success.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

And what justification is there for all of Trump's conversations being leaked to the media and to the Democrats?

none
that goes for any potus not just trump

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ummm...dude...put down the crack pipe...the whistleblower complaint is nothing but a second hand account by someone that wasn't even privy to the conversation...

so...yawn me awake when you've actually got something that isn't a third hand rendering of political hackery...

YouSir

+9 more 
link   
There was no quid quo pro. But, the enemedia and dem politicians will attempt to twist the pretzel to make it so.

Biden appears to be a big time crook whose tentacles went far and wide.

There was some nasty shenanigans going on in the Obama administration. They thought the witch would win, however, and everything would continue as before. All the fat cats that were getting kickbacks and laundering money to family members suddenly found themselves up the river without a paddle when The American People chose Donald Trump for president.

Look how Obama scrambled to muddy stuff up just days before Trump was sworn in.

It will appear initially that the Democrats "have something to dig their claws into" (all you will need to do is listen to the enemedia hyperventilate on their behalf), but they will soon find out that they are digging their own graves...bunch of corrupt fat cat politicians that have been sucking off the American Taxpayer for decades, and Dems do love their Big Gov't Slush Funds.

edit on 25-9-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two
a reply to: shooterbrody The sad part is when the Right did have a slight majority they could get nothing accomplished. maybe this time will be different.. in the end they all need term limts and all the names on the list that have paid off others for sexual harassment need to be posted to the public our tax payer money went to those payouts.. Congress in general is the most corrupt outfit in the US..IMO

I can answer this, everytime someone mentions this, "Oh but y'all had a majority before, right not then?"

When Trump first ran, he was agaisnt the Establishment, that's both Dems AND Repubs, commonly called RINOs, Trump had to deal with this as he won the Presidency, his first hurdle was getting the party unified.

Ironically enough, when the dark lord McCain kicked it, his iron grip on the party went with him, thus giving Trump breathing room.

A supermajority would be his to fully control, should he get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
what crime
specifically

seriously there is nothing there

i hope the dems bring this to the american people
they will laugh ALL of the dems out of office in 2020

"you voted for that, really"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>