It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript released - WH - No quid pro quo

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Can you imagine somebody this bitter and jealous actually getting THAT job !!! 😮 😧

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Where is the line of a quid pro quo? U have to point it out for people to see.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Elephant on the call is 300+ Million in Military Aid held up for months and Rudy Giulliani pestering the hell out of the new Ukranian Administration to re-open an investigation into Biden and son.

Then this:

Trump:
I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine.
[..]
the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.
I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal
necessarily because things are happening that are not good.
but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

* We have been good to you, but you haven't returned the favor.

Ukrainian Pres:
We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

* What do we have to do for the money? ready to cooperate, Next Steps

Trump:
I would like you to do us a favor

Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it

Nothing coded there.

It's Trump trading US policy and Military Aid for campaign help.

Nothing mysterious.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Gorgonite
This is just a piece of the puzzle and it’s damning. Trump clearly asks a foreign leader to investigate his political rival and work with his personal lawyer. This is collusion people. Remember that whole thing that was investigated by Mueller? Yeah, this is that.

The Trump admins only chance at getting out of this is attempting to normalize this behavior. Based off some responses in this thread he very well may be successful.

I don’t understand why you people aren’t pissed? The Trump admin thinks you people are so stupid you will buy anything they say. They are telling you this behavior is ok and you are eating it up. Do you have any self decency left at all? Trump has played you like a fiddle.
New user, new acct and like the rest, you come in here and criticize us for supporting out POTUS and dishing out FACTS compared to the fake news you consume daily.

Sit this one out.

Respectfully, everyone here is expressing their opinions. If you don’t like my opinions, that’s fine, just don’t read my stuff. But unless there is some rule in the terms and conditions I am not aware of, I am allowed to speak my mind just like the rest of you are.

I do think it is telling that you even responded in this way.

Let me give ya the run down

Welcome to ats. Where repubilcans are gods divine children who do no wrong and the progressive posters who hold a different opinion are obviously trolls or being paid. Cause people on this site are soooooo influential in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

You know, when you have to explain why there is corruption, it sorta shows there was no corruption. Donald Trump is not Tony Soprano. Tony Soprano isn't even Tony Soprano... his real name is James Gandolfini. He's an actor. He acts like he is a guy named Tony Soprano for a few hours each week so you can watch him on TV and think he really is Tony Soprano.

It's called "fantasy." It's a lot of fun. I know; I love fantasy movies. I am just able to understand, when the ending credits go off, that there is no big green giant thing called "The Hulk" who is really Bruce Banner having a rough day. There is no dude named Thor who flies around the universe swinging a hammer that vanquishes his enemies. Tony Stark, aka Ironman, is really a guy named Robert Downey Jr. who is also an actor and doesn't have a flying metal suit. There is no such thing as vibranium, and there is no old cryogenically-preserved guy named Captain America with a shield made of it.

Fantasy. It's not real.

This is why so many people talk about TDS...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
For christs sake...this isnt rocket science. Trump broke a very specific election law that does not require a quid pro quo. Thefact, admitted already by Trump, that Trump sought foreign help in looking into his election opponent , Biden and his son...defacto shows Trump broke the law. Period, full stop. Nothing else to say here except more whistleblowers will come out and throw dirt on Trumps already self dug grave.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
For christs sake...this isnt rocket science. Trump broke a very specific election law that does not require a quid pro quo. Thefact, admitted already by Trump, that Trump sought foreign help in looking into his election opponent , Biden and his son...defacto shows Trump broke the law. Period, full stop. Nothing else to say here except more whistleblowers will come out and throw dirt on Trumps already self dug grave.

No He did NOT.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T 😃

The House Committee didn't even mention anything like T.H.A.T !!!!! 😃

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Thefact, admitted already by Trump, that Trump sought foreign help in looking into his election opponent , Biden and his son...defacto shows Trump broke the law.

So, you're saying that it is against the law to investigate collusion of a foreign power in the 2016 elections?

When is Robert Mueller's trial date?

Or maybe you're saying that it is illegal to question prior activities of Joseph Biden... meaning he is above the law?

You might want to tell Adam Schiff that... he kept saying today that no one is above the law.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Try reading the Federal Laws cited by the WB and see what ya come up with T.H.E.N 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

Ms. Kupec said Ukrainians who are not government officials have volunteered information as part of the probe. She also said Mr. Barr has not contacted the Ukrainian government about the investigation.

It's feasible that Durham's team will snare the DNC and Joe/Hunter Biden during this investigation.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

This is why leftists are viewed as morons.

And liars.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here is an audio of the entire whistle blower complaint. It's much easier to understand, listening to it than reading it, with all the legal codes and footnotes, etc.

It's about as long as Tumps questionable call with President Valensky.

edit on 27-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have a genuine question, what do the lefties on here think of their delusional counterparts? Do you accept that some of their behaviour is delusional?

Also I'm half way through this awesome thread 😁👌🏼 -

- and as a Brit fairly green to politics, it 'looks' (arguably) like Trump is screwed, but his supporters disagree because they is no hard evidence of a crime, and that the investigation should definitely go ahead. Does that sound about right?

If so what's the latest please? There's only so many sh|ts I can have at work before I get fired.

With respect
FA 🇬🇧
edit on 27-9-2019 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2019 by FinallyAwake because: My thumb is dumb x 2

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Here is an audio of the entire whistle blower complaint. It's much easier to understand, listening to it than reading it, with all the legal codes and footnotes, etc.

It's about as long as Tumps questionable call with President Valensky.

hahahaha
as if I couldn't read it myself

nice try tho

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hmmm...I don't know that is accurate. What has been discovered is this call took place just a couple months ago but the Ukraine government was attempting to contact the US for assistance back in April of 2018! Which is logical due to our Treaty with Ukraine regarding such criminal assistance.

Do the math...Trump isn't asking for a favor...he is simply agreeing that the US will assist, thus why they should speak with our DOJ AG Barr.

So defacto...no law is broken here by Trump and his phone call.

Edit add: TheHill article regarding Ukraine efforts to contact the Trump administration
edit on 9 27 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yer not "thick" are ya? Can read? Watch any news other than Fox or Alex Jones? No AMERICAN candidate for office can solicit help OF ANY KIND from a foreign entity if that "help" IN ANY WAY can affect that candidates upcoming american election. Trump is defacto GUILTY. Thats what all the fuss is about. The only contentious issue is the matter of the whistleblower's complaint being based on hearsay...2nd hand knowledge...but the original whistleblowers will be found, they will testify and Trump will fall....

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Please cite where Biden is even on the presidential ticket to run against Trump?

And I guess the primary process doesn’t matter much?

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders

observer.com...

The order reaffirmed that regardless of whether the primaries were tipped in Hilary Clinton’s favor, the Court’s authority to intervene based on the allegations of the kind set forth in the plaintiff’s complaint is limited at best.

edit on 27-9-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Trump isn't asking for a favor...

It's right there on the top of page 3 of the transcript/memo!

"We need you to do us a favor though"...

"There's been no reciprocity"
"The United States has been very good to you"

edit on 27-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Fantasy. It's not real.

This is why so many people talk about TDS...

TheRedneck

C'mon Redneck, is there anything Trump could do that you would consider criminal anymore? Understanding that from your vantage a President can't commit a crime so to hear you say his criminal actions are fantasy doesn't carry a lot of weight.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How much longer til Cheetolini is in prison?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join