It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript released - WH - No quid pro quo

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone succinctly lay out and list the crimes Trump is accused of committing?

1) He is undoing decades of work which has enriched soulless corporatists from both parties and worldwide. This latest Biden-Ukraine episode exposes "business as usual" and how both parties work to enrich themselves and family using their political clout.

2) He has completely bypassed the media priesthood, talking/typing directly to anyone with an internet connection who does not need an "interpreter" talking head telling him/her exactly what the President "really means" or "is really saying".

3) Has completely exposed the myth of an unbiased press corps, and rubs their noses in their failures. Exposed unethical and incompetent journalistic standards as one fake "bombshell" report by unnamed sources unravels after another. "Fake news" entered the common lexicon, media trust and media ratings are plummeting as he dares swing back.

4) That his messaging and his policies have shown how awful the previous decades of trade policy have been for the average American while it enriches corporations and the politicians bought by them. This has slammed the brakes on the globalist agenda and caused ripple effects worldwide resulting in various populist movements.

5) Has survived the ongoing weaponization of the intelligence community and the political, corporatist establishment.

6) Despite the onslaught of nonstop 24 hr propaganda, a soft coup, and entrenched swampcreatures on both sides of the aisle, his messaging and policies have not only generally worked, but his popularity is actually rising breaking the control system of the "two-party" corporate uniparty, "17 intelligence agencies" , and mainstream media has established over the general population.

He's an absolute monster.

Worse than hitler?

I don't know, but it could certainly be a discussion that might go either way.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Anybody know if this Treaty 106-16 has been "repealed" ? šŸ˜Ž

Treaty 106-16 (Ukraine)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That razor-sharp post deserves to be a thread. Or at least read twice. I did.

1) He is undoing decades of work which has enriched soulless corporatists from both parties and worldwide. This latest Biden-Ukraine episode exposes "business as usual" and how both parties work to enrich themselves and family using their political clout.

2) He has completely bypassed the media priesthood, talking/typing directly to anyone with an internet connection who does not need an "interpreter" talking head telling him/her exactly what the President "really means" or "is really saying".

3) Has completely exposed the myth of an unbiased press corps, and rubs their noses in their failures. Exposed unethical and incompetent journalistic standards as one fake "bombshell" report by unnamed sources unravels after another. "Fake news" entered the common lexicon, media trust and media ratings are plummeting as he dares swing back.

4) That his messaging and his policies have shown how awful the previous decades of trade policy have been for the average American while it enriches corporations and the politicians bought by them. This has slammed the brakes on the globalist agenda and caused ripple effects worldwide resulting in various populist movements.

5) Has survived the ongoing weaponization of the intelligence community and the political, corporatist establishment.

6) Despite the onslaught of nonstop 24 hr propaganda, a soft coup, and entrenched swampcreatures on both sides of the aisle, his messaging and policies have not only generally worked, but his popularity is actually rising breaking the control system of the "two-party" corporate uniparty, "17 intelligence agencies" , and mainstream media has established over the general population.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Well hell, someone get a rope!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone succinctly lay out and list the crimes Trump is accused of committing?

Donā€™t forget - Pisses off or on Liberals 24/7/365

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: dfnj2015
please point out where specifically?

Ahhh the whole transcript?

It basically goes like this:

T:Let me tell you how important American support is. It is so important you would have no help without it. Europe doesn't care about you, Germany especially, that Angela does nothing for you.

Z:Oh yes, yes, I know. The cooperation will continue and we will buy Javelins from you.

T: Excellent! While we're talking about how important I am for you, let me ask you a favor. You know Biden?

Ah, but there is more in the transcript you are leaving out.

President Trump appeared to believe that the Volodymyr Zelensky may be surrounding himself with some of the same corrupt people as the prior government that folded to Biden and his pressure to fire a prosecutor.

From call transcript:

" TheĀ· President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation..I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it
if that's possible."

Biden was criminal in his demand; Trump is doing due diligence for the US- hence the use of "do us a favor because our country has been through a lot."
edit on 25-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: Grammar

edit on 25-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody know if this Treaty 106-16 has been "repealed" ? šŸ˜Ž

Treaty 106-16 (Ukraine)

That should now be required reading for every dipsh!t Leftist that thinks discussing criminal matters with Ukraine about Lord Biden is grounds for impeachment.
Starting with the vodka queen Pelosi.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You win the thread, my Brother!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Gorgonite
This is just a piece of the puzzle and itā€™s damning. Trump clearly asks a foreign leader to investigate his political rival and work with his personal lawyer. This is collusion people. Remember that whole thing that was investigated by Mueller? Yeah, this is that.

You probably don't know that the US and Ukraine have a treaty in place that allows for cooperation in criminal investigations, do you.

BOOM! (mic drop)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This is just a piece of the puzzle and itā€™s damning. Trump clearly asks a foreign leader to investigate his political rival and work with his personal lawyer. This is collusion people. Remember that whole thing that was investigated by Mueller? Yeah, this is that.

The Trump admins only chance at getting out of this is attempting to normalize this behavior. Based off some responses in this thread he very well may be successful.

I donā€™t understand why you people arenā€™t pissed? The Trump admin thinks you people are so stupid you will buy anything they say. They are telling you this behavior is ok and you are eating it up. Do you have any self decency left at all? Trump has played you like a fiddle.

You probably don't know that the US and Ukraine have a treaty in place that allows for cooperation in criminal investigations, do you.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Trump admins only chance at getting out of this is attempting to normalize this behavior. Based off some responses in this thread he very well may be successful.

I donā€™t understand why you people arenā€™t pissed? The Trump admin thinks you people are so stupid you will buy anything they say. They are telling you this behavior is ok and you are eating it up. Do you have any self decency left at all? Trump has played you like a fiddle.

Anybody know if this Treaty 106-16 has been "repealed" ? šŸ˜Ž Treaty 106-16 (Ukraine)

Oh my, what do we have here boys and girls.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Bone75
Trump thinks he's slick. He reminded the guy 3 times in one paragraph about how much the US does for them, you know... wink wink. But because he didn't come right out and say "do this or we'll stop being good to you", he gets a pass. You guys think he wears a freaking halo and that scares me.

I hate to pop your cherry, but that's the way "diplomacy" has been done for 1000 yrs, if not longer.

Last time I checked diplomacy has never involved using the office of the presidency to coerce a foreign government to investigate a political rival and hand that info over to his personal attorney. Obtaining anything of value from a foreign government for the purposes of a campaign is illegal.

Why are you defending someone who is attempting to put themselves above the law? Why are you defending a president who has lied about this incident multiple times over the last few days? What do you trust a president who lies on a daily basis? On what foundation have you built your trust for this president?

Ummm...why do you continue to lie...does it give you a thrill up your leg...?

Where's the coercion...I'm sure you can point to it on the doll...

None of this is for the purpose of a campaign either...it's the chief law enforcement officer of one country having a conversation with his counterpart in another country about possible crimes and corruption...nothing more...

YouSir

Explain to me how asking Zelensky to work with Rudy on the Biden investigation has anything to do with our Country?

President Zelinsky: "I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine."

And I'm naĆÆve...?

That is a direct quote from President Zelensky ...asking...President Trump if Mr. Giuliani could visit Ukraine to speak with him...

Not that twisted version of leftist events that never took place in reality that your trying to foist off on the board...

NaĆÆve...obtuse...and protective of the Dem talking points...sums up precisely your specious arguments...

The reason that Mr. Giuliani is involved is because the President of Ukraine asked for him to be involved...

Get your story and your facts straight before trying to fence with me...your out of your league...

YouSir

The DOJ asked Giuliani to take a call from a Ukrainian prosecutor. They were trying to pass information to Trump. It appears a Ukrainian oligarch by the name of Victor Pinchuk was working with Hillary Clintons campaign. This was reported in 2017 but the press largely ignored it. But he was the one who supplied much of Trump dossier

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hereā€™s an interesting tidbit of info. Do as I say, not as I do.

It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote a letter to Ukraine's prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as "strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine," the Democratic senators declared, "We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump," before demanding Lutsenko "reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation."

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Nancy just released a new press statement

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wait till they start leaking proof about the Obama Administration supporting and "assisting" Russia take over Crimea !!

The "Players" are well known too šŸ˜Ž

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

watch out for the Witch of The House...

AKA Nancy. She is a stalker, a screamer, a loony.

EEeeK!

She chases people on the floor of The House,
she is a mental case why does Congress tolerate this?'

I can just imagine if a man behaved this way - 5150!!

Pathetic!

edit on 26-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck
I keep reading ā€œitā€™s not a transcriptā€ in Arnold Schwarzeneggerā€™s kindergarten cop voice.

It's nudda tooma! šŸ˜…

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
So the threat to withhold aid was fake news. The subject of aid wasn't even mentioned. That means no quid pro quo.

Interesting that Ukraine supposedly has the "missing" server.
I think we can safely bet that this is what really has the Democrats' panties in a bunch.

Edit: There must be some damn juicy info on that server. I'm surprised it wasn't physically destroyed. Of course, if it does have evidence if illegal activity, then the Ukrainians no doubt were keeping it for blackmail/leverage purposes.
I wondered about that too.
edit on 26-9-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Pelosi just gave a statement

'' I haven't seen the transcript the fact is the president is in breach of his constitutional responsibility has asked a foreign government to help him in is political campaign ''

after reading the whistleblower report she should resign PERIOD

she is attempting to impeach the president over 2nd hand information from a politically biased source

rumors
she started impeachment of a sitting president over RUMORS

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The whole thing is a mafia shakedown.
You know we've done a lot for Ukraine.
And here is what I need from you in return...
Then get Mike Pompeo and William Barr involved and
the little yipping lap dog who was once a respectable mayor of New York City but who has deteriorated mentally since to do the Guido work.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join