It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript released - WH - No quid pro quo

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

No one looks at the damage being done against the position of President or future POTUS's.

What nation will openly speak via any means to a POTUS? This is severe damage of immeasurable gravity.

A supposed member of the Intel community, filed a complaint, listening and concerning a privalaged and secure communication between the leaders of nations?

This is one of the Democrats goals.

There was a leak early on out of Share Blue, it was a plan
to "resist" and create all kinds of chaos, wreak havoc on
all Trump supporters and more.

Share Blue is ran by Hillary Clinton and her cohorts.

They revel in this kind of destruction. Make no mistake,
the Democrats are the party of destruction.

The only way this will ever change is if someone in the DOJ...
hint hint gets in the way and puts an end to the charade.

I keep reading some people think it is the process of exposing
the players and that when enough people are awake it will
create a wave....

No, that is not enough. The only way this changes is if one
or more of the big players is annihilated through and through
by prosecution for their crimes. Lets see the DOJ grow a pair
and finally arrest some of these criminals. Let them be named,
shamed, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Put in jail for a decade, lose their home, their wife, their dog.
Never again will they have a respectable job, they will be
dependent upon go fund me, and donations from other
crooked crooks in the Democrat party.

When that happens, things might change.
edit on 25-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
kprcradio.iheart.com...

Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign — collusion later found not to exist. The demand, which came from U.S. Senators Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Dick Durbin (D-IL), and Patrick Leahy (D-VT), resurfaced Wednesday in an opinion piece written by conservative Marc Thiessen in the Washington Post.
lol so if this ends up paning out it makes the democrats look even more shady

www.inquirer.com...

It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., Richard Durbin, D-Ill., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

so here we have the democrats saying that support for ukraine was "at risk" if they didnt help keep helping investigate president trump .....funny isnt that exactly what they accuse trump of doing here but with far less evidence?

www.foreign.senate.gov... ion.pdf and as i know some members may have a problem with the source so here is the exact letter the dems sent to the Ukrainian prosecutor they wanted help from its a small two page PDF but has multiple dem house and senate members signatures

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This thread is moving quickly...

I agree with your assumption 100%.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It sure looks like quid pro quo.

Trump had no understanding of the limitations of the office. He thought being president meant freedom to be lawless.

I sure hope Trump doesn't get impeached. I still prefer Trump over Pence.

This has NOTHING to do with the 2020 election. This has EVERYTHING to do with the prosecution of the actors involved in the Coup to remove Trump and the admitted spying on the Trump campaign by the same people who are now crying foul.

Trump has them all by the balls once again. Just wait till AG Barr testifies before Congress then reads aloud who is under indictment lol. The entire room will fall flat on their mouths.

Biden is his most wet dreams could not beat anyone let alone Trump. The guy is a complete moron.

Its showtime. DRAIN THAT SWAMP BABY. They are stumbling right into TRUMPS TRAP.

Several nations were involved in trying to set up Trump. They are all going to be exposed to Congress and the American people on MSN.
edit on 25-9-2019 by RudeMarine because: added content

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just watched the press conference with Zelensky. What more needs to be said? "There was no pushing."

That should have been a mic drop moment.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
today
www.foxnews.com...

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, during a meeting in New York with President Trump, told reporters Wednesday that he was not pressured to investigate the Biden family during their now-controversial phone call over the summer. “Nobody pushed me,” Zelensky said. The comments come after the White House released a transcript reflecting that call. It showed Trump sought a probe into Biden family dealings in the country, though it did not show Trump explicitly linking the request to U.S. aid, as some have suggested.

while the dems move forward with impeachment the person on the call with trump says they are full of crap

so there is no evidence of any high crimes or misdemeanors associated with this event

anyone think the dems will walk back their impeachment hysteria?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That is exactly what Joe Biden openly admitted to... even bragged about! He demanded a Ukrainian prosecutor be fired or he would stop a $1 billion loan guarantee. We don't even need a transcript, because it's all on tape. Yet, it is Joe Biden who, among the other Democrats, is saying this supposed action by Trump is inexcusable.

I know you don't support Trump, but surely you can see the blatant hypocrisy there... and hopefully your own inconsistency?

TheRedneck

Uh, I understood it to be a blatant miscommunication from Trump and co. on the matter regarding Biden's involvement with the Prosecutor (specifically to fool folks into believing that Biden did the same thing to deflect from Trump).

Biden fired the prosecutor for not going after corruption enough (kind of the opposite of what Trump and co. are saying)....

Biden Ukraine Scandal Nothingburger

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

That is exactly what Joe Biden openly admitted to... even bragged about! He demanded a Ukrainian prosecutor be fired or he would stop a $1 billion loan guarantee. We don't even need a transcript, because it's all on tape. Yet, it is Joe Biden who, among the other Democrats, is saying this supposed action by Trump is inexcusable.

I know you don't support Trump, but surely you can see the blatant hypocrisy there... and hopefully your own inconsistency?

TheRedneck

Uh, I understood it to be a blatant miscommunication from Trump and co. on the matter regarding Biden's involvement with the Prosecutor (specifically to fool folks into believing that Biden did the same thing to deflect from Trump).

Biden fired the prosecutor for not going after corruption enough (kind of the opposite of what Trump and co. are saying)....

Biden Ukraine Scandal Nothingburger

A lot more meat on that burger, than this ridiculous thing the dims have come up with for another attempt at a coup.

The American people are not stupid. Most of us can see right through the song and dance being done. "Don't look at our guy, look over at Trump. He a bad man, and orange."

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump beat Hillary.

That’s why they are going to impeach.

That’s it.

There is no other reason.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

how pray tell did biden fire a forigen prosecutor? i assume you meant he asked the Ukrainians to fire him or they would not get loans /aid you know like the video of him bragging about literally this says thefederalist.com... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Some Members of Congress have just received the "Whistleblower Complaint" 😃

Act II underway 😃

link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
The American people are not stupid. ..

I wished I shared your youthful outlook.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump beat Hillary.

That’s why they are going to impeach.

That’s it.

There is no other reason.

beat her like a cherokee drum at a pow wow

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No. Biden specifically stated he told the Ukrainian government that they had six hours (when he was scheduled to depart) to fire the prosecutor if they wanted the $1 billion. He stated it himself in a tone that indicated pride in the fact that he had made the Ukraine fire the prosecutor.

I have to run soon, but I'll try to find a video.

Now, some have said that this was because the prosecutor was dirty; I do not know. But that does not change the fact that Biden has admitted openly to threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless a specific prosecutor was fired.

ETA: Found it!

Start at about 1:20.

TheRedneck

edit on 9/25/2019 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

how pray tell did biden fire a forigen prosecutor? i assume you meant he asked the Ukrainians to fire him or they would not get loans /aid you know like the video of him bragging about literally this says thefederalist.com... www.youtube.com...

Yes, semantics, I was referencing it similarly to the previous post I was replying to. I'm not sure what you're getting at here? Whats in this video that's damning exactly?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some Members of Congress have just received the "Whistleblower Complaint" 😃

Act II underway 😃

Let it fly!!! The sooner it gets out there, the sooner it all falls apart. It is already falling apart.

The egg on Pelosi's face will look like it came from a pterodactyl!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No. Biden specifically stated he told the Ukrainian government that they had six hours (when he was scheduled to depart) to fire the prosecutor if they wanted the $1 billion. He stated it himself in a tone that indicated pride in the fact that he had made the Ukraine fire the prosecutor.

Now, some have said that this was because the prosecutor was dirty; I do not know. But that does not change the fact that Biden has admitted openly to threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine unless a specific prosecutor was fired.

TheRedneck

Oh I see, the confusion you're expressing is the difference between coercing a foreign official into doing something beneficial to the country, vs coercing a foreign official into helping you eliminate your political rivals.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Did Biden presume guilt or was the prosecutor convicted?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

its a short video do i have to transcribe it for you>? he brags about saying hey fire this guy or else you dont get loans in the amount of 1 billion dollars ,they say hey your not the president biden says call him , then he smugly laughs about them firing the prosecutor because they wanted a billion dollars in American loans . its literally his own words no spin and its from a CFR meeting. you know threatening another country as VP that if they dont do exactly what he asks of them they loose a billion dollars

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

TheRedneck

Oh I see, the confusion you're expressing is the difference between coercing a foreign official into doing something beneficial to the country, vs coercing a foreign official into helping you eliminate your political rivals.

Or... Forcing a foreign official into doing something beneficial for his and his son's wallets, vs a chat about corruption of a former VP and his son, swindling millions.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join