It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA: Thousands of Deaths Associated With Drugs Given to ‘Trans’ Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
us livestock are routinely affixed with ear tags that release cocktail mixes of testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, etc that maximize meat growth til slaughter.

no doubt human little sheeple are likewise being turned into human cattle. its all about quantity now, not quantity

kids nowadays grow like giants, but still sound like mice into their teens.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That is one thousand deaths per year. How many other side effects are being felt by these kids over that time? It appears that the treatment may do more harm than good overall. I think that someone just sitting down and talking to these kids and explaining that everyone has different amounts of hormones and different kinds of personalities is a lot better than altering ones sex. A kid can become gay or bi. We have to start teaching the kids in school not to pick on a boy because he is less masculine, that not all guys need to be football players or into sports. Teach them that tomboys can be tomboys, girls do not need to change their sex if they are a Tomboy.

Teach the kids it is not ok to deceive others by changing your sex. Honesty is the best way to do things, the people profiting from doing sex change procedures are not apt to be honest, they will use specifically collected evidence to trick people into believing that changing ones sex is better. Some of them actually believe the crap they push. I feel kind of sorry for the kids being tricked into getting their sex changed and kind of sorry that their parents have been BSed into believing the huge expense is necessary.

I know gay people, I know people who are more or less hormone driven or seem to be driven on the oposite hormones they are supposed to have. I know a few people changing their sex, I am sorry, but I think they have been misled. Both the people I know going through the procedure are nice people, they would find someone to love them someday, I think there are deceivers pushing this to guarantee their jobs.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Absolutely apalling.

You know.. I was a tomboy growing up. I never once thought I needed to 'change genders'! I am a heterosexual female who happens to work in a male dominated field. I am very happy being female.

I was quite the tomboy as well... absolutely hated puberty... now quite happy as a woman... and so many other women have said the same. It's scary to think what would happen to us today, eh?

These kids would not even be thinking about this as an option if they were left alone to actually be children and grow up when things will become clear for them. Sorry but these deluded 'parents' should probably be taken out back and humanely dispatched. I guess at least the bloodlines will not continue. Can't believe this is where we are now either.

I'm not blaming the parents though. At least not all parents. Plenty have tried to fight the machine, others are still trying to fight the machine, but for now it's just running roughshod over them.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Wow despite calling out the source and the title in the OP but seriously it has as much objectivity as a tobacco institute article. But well sourced? Its a bit of cherry picking to be fair.

Given the sparsity of studies to choose from, there really isn't much to cherry pick from...

Perhaps you would prefer the NPR: When Transgender Kids Transition, Medical Risks are Both Known and Unknown

However, the use of puberty blockers to treat transgender children is what’s considered an “off label” use of the medication — something that hasn’t been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. And doctors say their biggest concern is about how long children stay on the medication, because there isn’t enough research into the effects of stalling puberty at the age when children normally go through it.,,,

However, doctors caution that estrogen and testosterone, the hormones that are blocked by these medications, also play a role in a child’s neurological development and bone growth.

“We do know that there is some decrease in bone density during treatment with pubertal suppression,” Finlayson said, adding that initial studies have shown that starting estrogen and testosterone can help regain the bone density. What Finlayson said there isn’t enough research on is whether someone who was on puberty blockers will regain all their bone strength, or if they might be at risk for osteoporosis in the future....

Another area where doctors say there isn’t enough research is the impact that suppressing puberty has on brain development.

“The bottom line is we don’t really know how sex hormones impact any adolescent’s brain development,” Dr. Lisa Simons, a pediatrician at Lurie Children’s, told FRONTLINE. “We know that there’s a lot of brain development between childhood and adulthood, but it’s not clear what’s behind that.” What’s lacking, she said, are specific studies that look at the neurocognitive effects of puberty blockers.

Here's a review of all pertinent studies published at the journal Pediatrics, and reviewed by the British Pharmacy Services Digest:

Denise Chew at the University of Melbourne and her colleagues identified only thirteen relevant studies, and – by necessity in many cases given the context – most of these involved small samples, only two featured a control group, and none involved blinding or randomisation (the gold standard approach for medical trials).

The limited evidence available suggests that these interventions are “relatively safe” in terms of their physical side-effects, although there is no long-term data (including potential adverse effects on fertility). Where short-term side-effects occur, these can include, among others, hot flushes, fatigue, weight gain and, most concerning, changes to bone mass density.

Systematic review finds only "qualified support" for hormonal treatments for gender dysphoria in youth

And there is the most recent quite comprehensive study conducted by Oxford University Professor Michael Biggs regarding the use of puberty blockers and hormones at Tavistock:

1TheTavistock’sExperimentwithPubertyBlockers

Yes all drugs are dangerous and yes the hormone blocking drugs are as well. But this is clearly written as a Catholic hit piece by an author who is at best a RCC fan girl

www.ncregister.com...

No, it's not a Catholic hit piece. No reference to faith was even mentioned until the very end of the article. You may not like the source, but it's not just "RCC fan girls" that have a problem with these poison pills for dubious purposes.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

That's not an inaccurate analogy... it's horrible to ponder... but I don't think it's inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Puberty blockers are dangerous drugs. They are not harmless and not necessarily reversible. We should all be screaming bloody murder about what's being done to our kids under the guise of "gender affirmation." That's about the only way to be heard over the Trans Activists crying "transphobia" and "TERF" and "bigot." It's outright medical (and I would say emotional) abuse and it's unconscionable.

Let kids be as gender nonconforming as they like! But we must stop the drugging and maiming and sterilizing... we must stop breaking our kids.

Except for cases of genuine intersex, it's Mengele-esque. This experimentation is one of the reasons I distrust the medical community. There are so many reasons, but two of them are definitely the unwillingness to police itself and the willingness to take outrageous, criminal risks with patients' lives.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Sounds like someone signed off to turn the next generation into lab mice. How hormone blockers cause all kinds of developmental problems is an easy one to figure out. How doctors and parents can push this onto their kids is a tougher one to figure out.

It's not hard to figure out. The physicians are "anything for a buck" whores. It's tougher with the parents, but the physicians? Easy.
edit on 26-9-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Wow despite calling out the source and the title in the OP but seriously it has as much objectivity as a tobacco institute article. But well sourced? Its a bit of cherry picking to be fair

Yes all drugs are dangerous and yes the hormone blocking drugs are as well. But this is clearly written as a Catholic hit piece by an author who is at best a RCC fan girl

www.ncregister.com...

Omg a poster whos not completely f%#$#$% retarded and realizes yes... yes all medicines and drugs have the potential to cause adverse effects in people, which is why nearly all medicine comes with a warning label of side effects ect. This is the price we all pay no matter the illness, for modern medicine.

The op knows that, knows her source is a biased bible thumping hit peice, but yet would rather try and make the parents of trans kids look like the devil because it justifies her own irrational hatred towards the trans community.

I think myself and the majority of society will continue to do whats right for the trans child. If YOU as a parent feel thats not right for your child and you'd rather risk YOUR child commiting suicide than undergoing treatment that the mahority of doctors claim is actually benifical, then by all means go right ahead. But because parents decide to do whats actually right by their trans child doesn't mean they're bad parents or as another enlightend ats poster stated "should be brought out back and humanely dispatched"....Its actually the opposite and they made or make that decision because the actually care.

Im short worry about your own gd kids bodecia.... and the rest of the world will worry about theirs.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

E-cigarettes were banned in Massachusetts.......to protect children..
Funking with children's hormones levels during development years is fine though..

I don't think people understand you need to keep your kids very "clean" until they are in their 20s or so. Smoking, pot, alcohol, many drugs legal or illegal are extremely bad in the development years where once they are in their 20s there is a lot less negative effects.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very well said, and I couldn't agree more.

I think most of these kids just need some encouragement and reassurance that they're perfectly imperfect just the way they are, they don't need to change anything about themselves to fit anyone's gender conforming stereotypes.

I can't imagine anything more cruel or soul-crushing than to be told you're not good just the way you are.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

People just don't realize that prescription medication has been killing people for a long time.

So true.....about 128,000 die annually from drugs prescribed to them, according to a Harvard blog.

ethics.harvard.edu...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Except for cases of genuine intersex, it's Mengele-esque.

Even with the genuine intersex, there is a greater push to not intervene surgically unless and until it is medically necessary. As long as all affected bodily functions are doing their job, the body will be left to develop naturally. Doctors (and parents) no longer assign a sex at birth, and then surgically alter the body to conform.

Because if it ain't broke, you don't fix it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

Omg a poster whos not completely f%#$#$% retarded and realizes yes... yes all medicines and drugs have the potential to cause adverse effects in people, which is why nearly all medicine comes with a warning label of side effects ect. This is the price we all pay no matter the illness, for modern medicine.

I know you won't let your kids do many things because you know their brain is not developed enough to make good decisions, but you suggest this above as "price we all pay" lol geez

I think myself and the majority of society will continue to do whats right for the trans child. If YOU as a parent feel thats not right for your child and you'd rather risk YOUR child commiting suicide than undergoing treatment that the mahority of doctors claim is actually benifical, then by all means go right ahead. But because parents decide to do whats actually right by their trans child doesn't mean they're bad parents or as another enlightend ats poster stated "should be brought out back and humanely dispatched"....Its actually the opposite and they made or make that decision because the actually care.

Man, I love the labelling "trans kids"...I hate to break it to you, but kids are just kids in their brains at those pre-puberty ages. Trans kids is an adult labelling that does nothing but totally confuse these kids who at that point in their lives know very little about their sexuality like all kids are. I would bet behind every trans kid pushing for drugs is their parents speaking through them.

edit on 26-9-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

Struck another nerve, eh?

The op knows that, knows her source is a biased bible thumping hit peice, but yet would rather try and make the parents of trans kids look like the devil...

Actually, neither the article nor myself blames the parents. I have mentioned several times in these comments that I do not blame the parents, and that parental rights are being removed and overrode for the sake of "gender affirming" treatment.

... because it justifies her own irrational hatred towards the trans community.

Wrong again. No hate for the trans community. Not even for the autogynephiles who are just indulging their sexual fetishes and trying to force the rest of us to role play in their sexual fantasy. (I daresay the AGPs suffer the most of all). I have much sympathy for the truly gender dysphoric... and much pity for the sexual fetishists... but no hate.

Im short worry about your own gd kids bodecia.... and the rest of the world will worry about theirs.

Cursing my kids now? Nice. WHO HAS THE HATE???

I don't take my marching orders from you. Keep your curses and your demands. I'll say and do as I please.... within T&Cs of course!

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I can't imagine anything more cruel or soul-crushing than to be told you're not good just the way you are.

Now push that message to a kid that they are not right and need fixing. NO ONE NEEDS FIXING! You are what you are and the vast majority would have let everything be natural if they could go back in time and not do the fixing. Meds and surgeries never make things better...typically you get worst and worst.

Think about plastic surgery... You will never be 20 again, or look like that no matter what, and boy we all know the path that goes. A trans will never be as good as they would have been if they accepted themselves as not broken and spent their lives trying to fix it.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly!!!

I think in some ways, many ways, puberty (and gender identity) are no different than any other boundaries that kids desperately need their parents to set for them. Of course they have questions and doubts and fears about themselves, about their bodies, about their future, about who and what they are -- and can be. They need to know it's all okay, they're okay, they'll get through it all okay and be better on the other side. No medical or surgical intervention necessary or appropriate.

Just like so many other challenges in life.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING, nature is wrong.

This reminds me of a parable/joke about a Cardinal who, upon entering the monastery gardens, remarked upon its beauty:

"What a testament to the glory of God, that such beauty could emerge from His creation."

The gardener paused from his weeding, turned and said,

"You should have seen it when He was in charge."

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Boadicea

That is one thousand deaths per year. How many other side effects are being felt by these kids over that time? It appears that the treatment may do more harm than good overall. I think that someone just sitting down and talking to these kids and explaining that everyone has different amounts of hormones and different kinds of personalities is a lot better than altering ones sex. A kid can become gay or bi. We have to start teaching the kids in school not to pick on a boy because he is less masculine, that not all guys need to be football players or into sports. Teach them that tomboys can be tomboys, girls do not need to change their sex if they are a Tomboy.

Teach the kids it is not ok to deceive others by changing your sex. Honesty is the best way to do things, the people profiting from doing sex change procedures are not apt to be honest, they will use specifically collected evidence to trick people into believing that changing ones sex is better. Some of them actually believe the crap they push. I feel kind of sorry for the kids being tricked into getting their sex changed and kind of sorry that their parents have been BSed into believing the huge expense is necessary.

I know gay people, I know people who are more or less hormone driven or seem to be driven on the oposite hormones they are supposed to have. I know a few people changing their sex, I am sorry, but I think they have been misled. Both the people I know going through the procedure are nice people, they would find someone to love them someday, I think there are deceivers pushing this to guarantee their jobs.

Why would doctors be pushing it to make money or for job security if the trans community is such a small percentage of the population? Sorry bub but that line of thinking makes absolutely no sense at all. Endocronologists are the specalists that actually handle transgendered patients. They also specialize in diabetes and a full list of other # regarding hormones. theres enough fat overweight people in this country with preventable diabetes that the doctors your refering to have job security for life. So once again why would they need job security?

Also being gay and bi is a totally different thing than being transgender. The fact that you think a trans person would be happy as can be to just be gay man or woman instead of transitioning is actually laughable. How about instead if just telling kids not to make fun of gay people we *gasp* teach kids not to bully people who are different for any reason! That would be the best course of action because trans kids are still gonna exists regardless because just like being gay, they're born that way. Trans people aren't out in force trying to trick/turn every kid they come across into being transgender....they're merley telling people that its ok and not wrong if you are... which it's not...... I know! mind boggling!

And therin lies the problem. The majority of ats and the village terf(the op) wanna act like its a problem just because people are saying theres nothing wrong with being transgender.... and because they're no longer being put on the back burner, swept under the rug and forgotten about, all of a sudden were out to get ya kids and turn the whole world trans.

Lastly you don't have to be sorry because you feel the trans community at large has been "misled" your entitled to your opinion regardless of how ignorant.
But I think myself and the rest of the trans community will continue living OUR lives the way we see fit.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

The majority of ats and the village terf(the op)...

LOL!!! The dreaded "TERF" slur... oh me oh my whatever shall I do! The mean keyboard warrior called me that mean name... Oh wait! I'm not a Radical Feminist. Wrong AGAIN!!!

Seriously, thanks for calling me a TERF. I know exactly what that means, and how it's used. That tells me exactly who and what you are, and it has absolutely nothing to do with your gender identity. Just the hateful bully inside you.

TERF is a Slur

Threats of violence towards ‘TERFs’, lesbians, radical feminists, and anyone critical of the ideology

edit on 26-9-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join