It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 31 hours Thursday morn at 10 local the Sanhedron will affirm Islam and sacrifice an animal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You prolly already knew, huh.
Our world will be forever changed, it's too late to get off the bus. In our face, 70 nations will be there to sign off on the Noahide Covenant...then the nation's stick their contract into the giant pomegranate made of Gold and gemstones in the front of the underground meeting place....seats a hundred under there. Good idea, huh!
The altar is outside, as we speak here...they're gathering the combustibles betcha.....poor critter, Idk what that critter would be... oh Lordy...pinch me, would ya

It's getting dicey....or is it just me

Friggin 30 hours away now....much love!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wait, why would the Sandamhedron ....he he.....affirm Islam at the Holy area

Dicey

Someone pull the cord to stop the bus for me....I'll bail

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 24-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

Hello Phage down there...10 4 but.....man....oh man....my heart just skipped a beat right there
edit on 24-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Rex

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I haven't been so excited since December 20, 2012.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

A Red Heifer

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
What, exactly, do you think is going to happen? What are you so freaked out about?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's already red heifer time....?

Takes my breath away

a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Nuthin....idk.....oh, it's the 2000 year deally

And it's not a perfect fit, but .....confirm a covenant with many ......gets in there, too

Put their contracts in the Golden Pomegranate....which is 8 feet tall....if...the pope is there, duck and cover....if Obama is there bend over and duck and cover.

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What, exactly, do you think is going to happen? What are you so freaked out about?

edit on 24-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Rex

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: That Airbus FELL about 3 feet......

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wonder what will come out of the Earth to greet the witnesses, how many will die on site, and how the global news Media will cover it up with spin if wash.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The sanhedrin has been traditionally been the 70 greatest Minds of the Hebrew Nation, each speaking in excess of 20 languages and other Feats of cognitive prowess. These guys seem like Kooks
edit on 9 25 2019 by dashen because: Kooky

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There's a major problem here. Put simply it's this. Per the book of Hosea it appears that Israel and Judah managed to trigger a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. This curse is still running. Best guess is that it ends in May of 2028.

This could conceivably trigger a bad reaction of some kind. What that is would be is a good question. Besides don't they need a mosaiach for this too?

And after all there is an Apocalypse running.
edit on 25-9-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Didn't know.....I Thought they had a 2250 year curse from the B C era that ended in 1840.....I go study up more, thanks for that....Hosea....here I come

19 hours left till they unbelievably change our world's model. The paradigms keep changing.

a reply to: ntech

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have no idea what this is about, but it seems religion is involved so results will be lacking at best..

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not religion, no.....I have none

I cherish a relationship from beyond this domain we live in

Am I talking storybook....fairy tale

NAH....I could fill volumes....an entire library shelf

If you could see how cool it is to raise to kiddos.....no, adults ...I raised.....and not to have to worry about em......well, my son said f you at the age of 15......but surrounded by rough youth......they turned out to be the worry free kind......no, something from beyond destined a worry free deally for their parents.

a reply to: GreenGunther

edit on 25-9-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sacrificing animals is not a divine behavior so this action will not affirm any of the three Abrahamic religions/cults as objectively/spiritually/awareness true.

It shows more the insanity of following these dualistic (us vs them) religions/cults.

If instead millions of dervishes where to dance to experience higher spiritual awareness (and energetic body states bliss states) then that would be a divine thing.

If Muslims followed Rumi and rejected Muhammad then Muslims would be closer to awareness based spirituality where Sikhism, Daoism, Hinduism and Buddhism are and the duality level (us vs them) would be lowered.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
these people keep trying to smash it in our faces how they are chozen to rule the world.
tv, media, politiks, all protocoled for control.

it sucks, i just wish they would play by the rules, im sick of taxxes and warz.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
and killing animals, like angelina jolie explained when she kills her snake, is disgusting.

i love how they have crazy occcult ceremonies, and then tell everyone be athiest.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Our world will be forever changed, it's too late to get off the bus. In our face, 70 nations will be there to sign off on the Noahide Covenant...then the nation's stick their contract into the giant pomegranate made of Gold and gemstones in the front of the underground meeting place....seats a hundred under there. Good idea, huh!
The altar is outside, as we speak here...they're gathering the combustibles betcha.....poor critter, Idk what that critter would be... oh Lordy...pinch me, would ya

Ummm....good lord....wtf are you rambling on about?!?

This post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
these people keep trying to smash it in our faces how they are chozen to rule the world.
tv, media, politiks, all protocoled for control.

it sucks, i just wish they would play by the rules, im sick of taxxes and warz.

Who are "these people"?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Ummm....good lord....wtf are you rambling on about?!?

This post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Well, the thread falls under ‘new world order’ and they seem to be sacrificing (probably bbq’ing) an animal of some sort?
Yum...

And I suspect the OP believes the apocalypse is imminent and this sacrifice will somehow set things in motion...
This is what I have discerned from the ramblings

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
don't most of these Sanhedrin secretly double as the

modernday MAGI that spend all their time casting planetary spells/curses for Netanyahu, Rothschilds, etc?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join